Old 04-17-2019, 04:38 AM   #1
sexyindian

Female 19/F/ First post

Hi everyone,

With a couple of days of AMA, i now want to post for truth or dare. It is my first post and not sure what to expect.

I am looking for some public dare or humiliation dare currently.

Likes: Anything to do with sex, little spankings, teasing, Exploring exhibition, voyeurism, Humiliated

Dislikes: Piss, Scat, Blood

Limits: Incest, Pics, Videos

kik: sexypriyam
sexyindian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:00 AM   #2
Raenef
Distinguished Member

The next time you go shopping you have to Flash your tits inside the shop

Sent a report

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:13 AM   #3
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

The next time you cum it must be somewhere outside but you must edge 5 times before you leave your house

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:31 AM   #4
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

i don't know much about Mumbai. but it seems to me not to be the safest place for exploring exhibition.. anyway:

in public try to find a window in a building. a quiet place in some staircase, restrooms.. don't know.. maybe you find one where it's little populated outside in a little distance..

as we don't want anyone to recognize you afterwards, you protect your face with a blindfold. just wrap a scarf around your face.
then step close to the window and flash your tits to the world.

you must remain there for 15 seconds - count it slowly. when you reach 10, press your tits against the window.

when you chicken out before you have to multiply the remaining seconds by 10. that's the number you have to spank yourself for punishment.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:35 AM   #5
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Try a few times to not wear underwear when you go out walking or shopping. Underwear gets in the way for public sex.

To practice having sex in public, find a place to a place to bend over exposing your ass. Edge at least one time and cum while your naked ass is on display.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:07 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

I agree with unsen, be careful. At least you could protect your identity wearing a chador... You could go out wearing only a black robe, a chador and anything else.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 02:32 AM   #7
sexyindian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenef View Post
The next time you go shopping you have to Flash your tits inside the shop

Sent a report

Is getting something fitted by helper and accidentally happening okay in this case?

Likes: Anything to do with sex, little spankings, teasing, Exploring exhibition, voyeurism, Humiliated

Old 04-18-2019, 02:33 AM   #8
sexyindian

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
The next time you cum it must be somewhere outside but you must edge 5 times before you leave your house

Does my college washroom count as it is one of the safe place outside i know of?

Old 04-18-2019, 02:35 AM   #9
sexyindian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
i don't know much about Mumbai. but it seems to me not to be the safest place for exploring exhibition.. anyway:

in public try to find a window in a building. a quiet place in some staircase, restrooms.. don't know.. maybe you find one where it's little populated outside in a little distance..

as we don't want anyone to recognize you afterwards, you protect your face with a blindfold. just wrap a scarf around your face.
then step close to the window and flash your tits to the world.

you must remain there for 15 seconds - count it slowly. when you reach 10, press your tits against the window.

when you chicken out before you have to multiply the remaining seconds by 10. that's the number you have to spank yourself for punishment.
As much exciting as this sound, i am not sure where i can do this. Let me think of a place which would be safe for me to try this as it has to be semi-public place.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:36 AM   #10
sexyindian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Try a few times to not wear underwear when you go out walking or shopping. Underwear gets in the way for public sex.

To practice having sex in public, find a place to a place to bend over exposing your ass. Edge at least one time and cum while your naked ass is on display.

My problem is i am not aware of many public places which are safe to practice this. Let me think of it and see where i can cum in public. I have never cummed in public before.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:38 AM   #11
sexyindian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I agree with unsen, be careful. At least you could protect your identity wearing a chador... You could go out wearing only a black robe, a chador and anything else.

Thank you. Wear a chador or burqa will be very helpful, i agree.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:47 AM   #12
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyindian View Post
As much exciting as this sound, i am not sure where i can do this. Let me think of a place which would be safe for me to try this as it has to be semi-public place.
exactly that's what i tried to express: safety first. no need to hurry up.
if you want to do this, and have to look for the right place for a couple of weeks - then it takes that long.

i said staircase, because you might have two possible routes to leave the place. go up or down.. and you hear people coming quite early.

maybe there's one in public buildings, university, or a shopping mall, a staircase which isn't used frequently..
also possible: a roof-top.. fences... just make sure you won't be recognized and can get away safe.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:06 AM   #13
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Does my college washroom count as it is one of the safe place outside i know of?
That would be fine for now

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:34 AM   #14
redcamel
getDare Addict

It seems that public tasks have some obvious difficults and you have to be very careful. Since you asked for humiliation tasks too, I'll give you one that you can do privately.

Choose some incense sticks of your favourite flavour. Strip naked, than lay or sit in fornt of a mirror spreaded legs, so that you're able to see clearly yor pussy and face, put the sticks in your pussy (the part without incense, of course), light them on and play with your clit and nipples while watching yourself in the mirror. You are allowed to edge as many times as you'll be able, but cannot have an orgasm until all the incense is burned. Then report here.

Of course, safety is the main concern, so position the sticks in a way that they can't burn your skin, keep your legs spreaded and keep handy something where you can quickly transfer the sticks in case of emergency (a glass or something similar, so that you won't burn the house). Be sure that the part of the sticks that goes in your pussy is clean and free of chippings that can hurt you (if you're unsure is better if you disinfect that part and/or wrap it in a clean cloth or paper towel). Maybe this recommendation could sound obvious, but better to be cautious.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:00 AM   #15
Raenef
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Is getting something fitted by helper and accidentally happening okay in this case?
Depends on how the situation played out

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk