Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-24-2020, 07:39 AM   #31
Adamvd

I’m down to play

Kik gayadam11

Being naked, exposed, public, bondage, cuckolding, groups, being watched, mild cbt, some humiliation, bottom, sucking, underwear, strip games

Not into: piss, scat, social suicide, illegal, extreme pain/permanent marks, diapers, shaving, cross dressing, feet
Adamvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 05:50 PM   #32
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTN016 View Post
It should maybe be more clear that you have to click the pic to strip the player. I first kept clicking the arrows because they are much more obvious.
I've added a little button around the top "Click to strip!" label. So now, you can either click the button or the picture.

Quote:
maybe also an option to comment on the pictures?
Comments are in the to do list.

Quote:
Maybe also sort of a semi-exposed mode, where you don't get directly exposed in the gallery, but instead your pictures get into a seperate pool.
I did have a thought on a sort of variation on this, that would actually fit pretty neatly into the code so probably won't take long to implement. This would be something like a "personalized" game, where you play a game to reveal pictures... kind of like that "create your own 2048" game that was floating around at one time. It would provide a different "exposure" mechanism, and would work something like this:

A) Player A sets up pictures showing a strip sequence, and sets up certain parameters for games.

B) After setting things up, this generates a couple of links. The first of them is a "game" llink. If Player B opens the game using this link, they will jump directly to a game of battlestrip. Every round they win, they see the next sequence of Player A's pictures. If they win the tournament, they see all of Player A's pictures.

C) Player A could, depending on what is desired, set the game up so that a camera is required or not for Player B's games. If a camera *is* required, then when playing the game, you risk being exposed to Player A. That is, if you lose, your pictures are placed in a special gallery that only Player A can see.

D) There is a second link for Player A that would allow the player to manage whether or not the game is active, see the win-loss record, and also (if cameras are required) see the pictures of who won and saw your pictures, as well as the people who lost and are now exposed for your enjoyment.

Not sure what people think of this idea, let me know if you think it's good, bad, or indifferent.
bstrp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bstrp for this post:
Old 07-29-2020, 01:45 AM   #33
mac_777

Fuck I keep losing

Http://kik.me/maccc777
mac_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 11:21 PM   #34
crunksy

Asterisk "Slow" won't start

Hmm, anyone else finding the game won't start if 10x10 grid is selected? I am - I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. ETA one I've set up the settings, the Play Game button doesn't do anything. If I switch back to 7x7, the Play Game button works again and advances to the next screen.

Last edited by crunksy; 07-29-2020 at 11:27 PM. Reason: add detail
crunksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 06:59 PM   #35
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunksy View Post
Hmm, anyone else finding the game won't start if 10x10 grid is selected? I am - I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. ETA one I've set up the settings, the Play Game button doesn't do anything. If I switch back to 7x7, the Play Game button works again and advances to the next screen.
Yes, there was a bug. I went ahead and fixed that, it should work again.

I also added a button that allows you to play a single round of battleship against the AI without any of exposing part, in case you want more of a game just for fun.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:57 AM   #36
erdiadu

I played earlier and lost. 20 more hours in the public gallery. This is fun.

Send me any thread and I have to post there. If I refuse I have to send you a nude :3 Kik erdiadu

Likes: stripping, sending nudes, online exposure, dressing in cute clothes

Limits: private info, pain, full public, toilet stuff
erdiadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 05:33 PM   #37
crunksy

Thumbs up still

Nicely done - it's working again. I did have to clear the browser cache for the bstrp.exposed domain to get it to load the new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstrp View Post
Yes, there was a bug. I went ahead and fixed that, it should work again.

I also added a button that allows you to play a single round of battleship against the AI without any of exposing part, in case you want more of a game just for fun.
crunksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:56 AM   #38
trin

Quote:
I've added a little button around the top "Click to strip!" label. So now, you can either click the button or the picture.

Comments are in the to do list.

I did have a thought on a sort of variation on this, that would actually fit pretty neatly into the code so probably won't take long to implement. This would be something like a "personalized" game, where you play a game to reveal pictures... kind of like that "create your own 2048" game that was floating around at one time. It would provide a different "exposure" mechanism, and would work something like this:

A) Player A sets up pictures showing a strip sequence, and sets up certain parameters for games.

B) After setting things up, this generates a couple of links. The first of them is a "game" llink. If Player B opens the game using this link, they will jump directly to a game of battlestrip. Every round they win, they see the next sequence of Player A's pictures. If they win the tournament, they see all of Player A's pictures.

C) Player A could, depending on what is desired, set the game up so that a camera is required or not for Player B's games. If a camera *is* required, then when playing the game, you risk being exposed to Player A. That is, if you lose, your pictures are placed in a special gallery that only Player A can see.

D) There is a second link for Player A that would allow the player to manage whether or not the game is active, see the win-loss record, and also (if cameras are required) see the pictures of who won and saw your pictures, as well as the people who lost and are now exposed for your enjoyment.

Not sure what people think of this idea, let me know if you think it's good, bad, or indifferent.
This would be REALLY fun - I love the idea that player A is kinda risking exposure, but also, it's like a challenge for player B who might just embarrass themselves :P

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:08 AM   #39
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I actually won playing on the hardest level, but it came down to the last game. I like the one on one idea too.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:52 PM   #40
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

A few improvements I thought of:

1) An option to make the player gets exposed for each loss they got, IE if they lose 2 rounds the first 2 pictures get posted, instead of only if they lose and get completely stripped. (I hope that makes sense)
2) Something to prevent the player from backing out. If they lost up to a certain round if they just close the game instead of finishing it off all the pictures provided up to that point get exposed for their gambled time length.

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #41
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsuberman View Post
A few improvements I thought of:

1) An option to make the player gets exposed for each loss they got, IE if they lose 2 rounds the first 2 pictures get posted, instead of only if they lose and get completely stripped. (I hope that makes sense)
2) Something to prevent the player from backing out. If they lost up to a certain round if they just close the game instead of finishing it off all the pictures provided up to that point get exposed for their gambled time length.
I think that makes sense. Will add to the list, but I think the next thing I'll try to develop is the "create your own" option. Might lay the groundwork for custom dares / text there as well.
The following user says Thank You to bstrp for this post:
Old 08-03-2020, 07:44 PM   #42
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I think that makes sense. Will add to the list, but I think the next thing I'll try to develop is the "create your own" option. Might lay the groundwork for custom dares / text there as well.
If that gets added will you add the option to make custom dares public. (ie people can make them submit them to be public at which time you or a moderator can approve them and make it available to anyone who goes to the website)

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:00 AM   #43
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsuberman View Post
If that gets added will you add the option to make custom dares public. (ie people can make them submit them to be public at which time you or a moderator can approve them and make it available to anyone who goes to the website)
Yes, it will be something like you can paste a code in the configuration screen or open a URL and play with the custom dare set. And there will be an option somewhere to edit dares. Probably I'll add a menu option on the main screen to add in things like this... the exact details are "subject to change" but these are my initial thoughts.
Old 08-05-2020, 07:12 AM   #44
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Are you planning on adding options where the exposure could be extendable by viewers and how about allowing comments on picsets or individual pics?

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:18 AM   #45
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
Are you planning on adding options where the exposure could be extendable by viewers and how about allowing comments on picsets or individual pics?
Both are on the "to do" list, yes. (Probably comments will be on the whole set, I think.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
battleship, battlestrip, exposure, strip battleship, strip games