Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-16-2019, 08:39 AM   #46
StonerDude

Would love a dare, willing to do full public (nothing crazy like walk in just a diaper) willing to include family, somewhat int cbt, likes bondage, pet play, and want the dare to include a diaper

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist
74% Switch
73% Voyeur
72% Masochist
StonerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 09:16 AM   #47
Zenitech

Here are your dares, sorry if it's not that good but I'm not really into public things (hidden or not).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut92 View Post
I am impressed with the thought you have put into dares for others. I would love a dare. Likes and limits shown in signature.
Next time you go to a café/restaurant/... find some time to go to the toilet and strip completely. Take some pics, then get dressed but don't put back your underwear. You will then spend some time with your underwear in hand or in a pocket, while leaving it somewhat visible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerDude View Post
Would love a dare, willing to do full public (nothing crazy like walk in just a diaper) willing to include family, somewhat int cbt, likes bondage, pet play, and want the dare to include a diaper
On a morning, wear a diaper and pour around 1 liter of water in a bowl. While staying on all fours, act like a dog and drink as much water as possible (like a dog, without using your hands). Then wear this diaper for the remainder of the day. If you can, drink some more water that way early in the afternoon.

Have fun & see you!
Zenitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 09:37 AM   #48
Klickfoot

I would love to do a some kind of risky dare including my toys I can do while visiting a friend. He doesn't know that I'm kinky. When I visit him I usually stay for the night and we sleep in 2 separate rooms. The rooms are next to each other and there isn't a door between them.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 09:47 AM   #49
Zenitech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klickfoot View Post
I would love to do a some kind of risky dare including my toys I can do while visiting a friend. He doesn't know that I'm kinky. When I visit him I usually stay for the night and we sleep in 2 separate rooms. The rooms are next to each other and there isn't a door between them.
You will keep your chastity cage on during the whole trip. Keep the key at home. During your visit, find some time to suck your dildo (at least 10 minutes), then fuck yourself with it (at least 100 thrusts). Remember to clean your dildo after that...
Old 01-17-2019, 01:44 AM   #50
Inthisforthefun42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenitech View Post
You will do as many push-ups as you can do with clothespins on your nipples. Clothespins should hit the floor every time you go down. When you're done, you will do 100 squats with some weight tied to your balls (a 1litre bottle of water should be sufficient).
I love the start. Do I just go until I collapse? Unfortunately I don't have anything to tie to my balls. Could you maybe change the dare a little to account for that?

likes: cbt, nipple torture, bondage, pic proof, humiliation, exposure, dice dares, gutpunching, bellybutton torture, public, roleplay, clothing control, anal, cnc, denial, edging, pegging

Limits: messy, face, body writing, cum eating, permanent, cross dressing

Kik: AbsandCBT
Telegram: Deano24k
Inthisforthefun42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:38 AM   #51
Zenitech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthisforthefun42 View Post
I love the start. Do I just go until I collapse? Unfortunately I don't have anything to tie to my balls. Could you maybe change the dare a little to account for that?
Yes, until you collapse (unless if you can do high amounts of push-ups: 100 is enough). For the second part, you'll tie your balls to your feet, so that it's just a little to tight when you're standing.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:33 AM   #52
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
During 48 hours (2 days), you will wear your panties and keep written on your boddy "BITCH" somewhere and "YOUR COCK HERE" on your back with an arrow towards your ass. Write "USELESS" on your dick and don't touch it during that time.

Moreover, you will find the time during those 48 hours to wear your tights, plug your butt and wear your gag during 2 hours.
Thanks for the dare, luckily it’s been quite cold so I’ve had several layers of clothes on so there’s been no chance of anyone seeing anything while I’ve been out.

Is there a chance I could have another dare that involves body writing, feminisation, bondage and maybe an enema?

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:33 AM   #53
BubblegumWhore

Quote:
Thank you for the report

If you want another one, during a whole evening (let's say 5PM - 10PM or something like that), keep a buttplug in and wear your PVC bodysuit and highheel shoes. You cannot remove anything at all so if you need to go to the toilet it will wait till bedtime.

See you & have fun!
Did this one yesterday evening! Never been plugged for so long before. I choose the big plug, when I realize I should have used a smaller one. Was difficult to pull through, but managed to do it. Thank you for the task! Whenever you have more...

Toys

Clothing

Kik: Taja69

Likes: feminization, objectification, crossdressing, verbal humiliation, edging, general control, anal
BubblegumWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:35 AM   #54
Zenitech

Hello,

Thank you both for your reports. Here are some more dares for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Thanks for the dare, luckily it’s been quite cold so I’ve had several layers of clothes on so there’s been no chance of anyone seeing anything while I’ve been out.

Is there a chance I could have another dare that involves body writing, feminisation, bondage and maybe an enema?
You will write FREE FUCK on your butt, gag yourself and tie or cuff your hands to your feet so that you're forced to stay in an accessible position. Stay like this 25 minutes, but don't put a timer. When you think you're done, watch the time, for every minute you missed (if any), you'll have to be plugged 1 hour! (The purpose is not for the bondage to be inescapable but rather to "assume the position", it's beforehand an humiliation dare. Keep it easy and play safe.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblegumWhore View Post
Did this one yesterday evening! Never been plugged for so long before. I choose the big plug, when I realize I should have used a smaller one. Was difficult to pull through, but managed to do it. Thank you for the task! Whenever you have more...
I think you can do the same as above, but as you have some, put your high heels shoes as well in the bondage.

Have fun
Old 01-19-2019, 05:41 AM   #55
Idrawpeople2

I am verry new to this but i am going out tonight and i would like a (semi)public dare. Nothing to fierce since it's the first time i am trying this.
Idrawpeople2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:45 AM   #56
Zenitech

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrawpeople2 View Post
I am verry new to this but i am going out tonight and i would like a (semi)public dare. Nothing to fierce since it's the first time i am trying this.
You will at some point go to the toilet, remove your underwear and keep it in your pocket during the rest of the evening.

I hope it's okay for you.
Old 01-19-2019, 05:56 AM   #57
Idrawpeople2

Quote:
Hello,

You will at some point go to the toilet, remove your underwear and keep it in your pocket during the rest of the evening.

I hope it's okay for you.
That should be fine I look foreward to try it.
Idrawpeople2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:43 AM   #58
Slaveboii24

Hi id love a dare and will send picture proof. btw my Queen is here to help with your dare aswell thanks

Likes : Submission, humiliation,Food domination,Cuckholding,Chastity,Blackmail,Nipple play,Bondage,Pee/Diaper play,Pictures,

Limits Blood, Extreme, ??
Slaveboii24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:50 AM   #59
cburton091

Hi i would like a public dare please
cburton091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 11:22 AM   #60
Zenitech

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveboii24 View Post
Hi id love a dare and will send picture proof. btw my Queen is here to help with your dare aswell thanks
You will drink 1 glass of water every 10 minutes during 1 hour (you can't go to the toilet), then your Queen will tie you in the hogtie position (face down) as long as she wants. You will be naked but only wear your underwear. When your time has ended, you will likely have peed on your underwear. If so, you will cover your face with it during a couple of minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cburton091 View Post
Hi i would like a public dare please
Sorry, I'm not inspired.

Advertisements
Kink Talk