Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2019, 02:56 PM   #31
Everill
getDare Devil

Something you could always try is having a belt wedgie under your top.
A belt wedgie involves pulling your panties up until the leg holes are exposed above the pants (preferable above the hips) and securing it but putting a belt though the leg holes.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:05 PM   #32
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Supermarket adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Okay here’s something for you to d:

On your way to the supermarket, insert the vibe and put it on a low/medium setting. Now before you enter the supermarket, turn the vibe on high. You’re not allowed to cut your visit short, and you can only turn it off once you’re done!
Made pasta for dinner tonight and used up all my milk, realised I didn't have any left for coffee tomorrow morning so decided to nip into the supermarket. Of course, perfect time to do this dare! I turned the vibe on low speed and inserted it into my pussy before wearing tight denim jeans to hold it in place. I had just done 3 back to back edges for a PM dare so you can imagine how horny I was! The 10 minute walk to the supermarket with the vibe buzzing away in my pussy was interesting to say the least. By the time I entered the supermarket I was even more aroused than when I had started! The vibe isn't remote controlled so I had to enter the supermarket with it still on low but I went straight to the ladies' toilet in there and removed it, turned it up to high, took a deep breath to prepare myself and put it back into my pussy.

The deep breath didn't really help much - I still moaned loudly as the vibe attacked my pussy! I put the jeans back on and left the bathroom. The dairy section was at the opposite end of the store and I could barely walk straight! The buzzing sound was also fairly noticeable and a couple of people did give me odd looks but I didn't care, I was just concentrating on trying not to moan in pleasure as the vibe did wonderful things to my pussy. I grabbed the milk and wobbled over to the self checkout machine. My arousal was increasing with every second! I remember leaning against the machine to keep myself steady while my payment was being processed. Everything around me was a blur. Finally the payment was done and I pretty much ran to the toilets. To my horror the ladies' toilet was occupied! I was almost edging when I reached there and I knew that I was so horny that if I came my orgasm would be audible to everyone in the supermarket. I wasn't even sure if I could keep standing if I came. In a desperate move I rushed into the unoccupied men's toilet, and even though I badly wanted to cum I lowered my jeans and removed the vibe from my soaked pussy instead. The sound that escaped my mouth then can best be described as a mix between a sigh of relief and a cry of frustration. I stayed in there for a couple of minutes to catch my breath. Thankfully no one was me come out of the men's toilet and I quickly left the supermarket.

Sorry if my report is too long but this was an exhilarating experience! Oh, and did I mention how wet my pussy was? It still is, actually

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-14-2019 at 04:24 AM.
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 01:49 AM   #33
herpderp42
getDare Addict

While washing your car cover it completly (or at least all the windows) with foam. Get in strip and edge quickly with your vibrator before the foam disappears and you are viewable.
I don´t mind if you interrupt it if it gets too dangerous/ you are too slow but expect a punishment of course.
Old 01-14-2019, 04:21 AM   #34
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Crotch rope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
A crotch rope is a wonderful tool for hidden public dares. Find a nice soft chord not too think (e.g. like a chord from a hoodie). Tie it around your waist and then take the two ends through your legs from behind. Knot the chords right over your clit and then tie off to the waist band in front. It should be not too tight or loose - just a nice gentle constant presence against your clit.

Dress normally and go about your day. You must wear it at all times except sleeping, swimming and excercising.

Now to escape the rope you must edge 10 times in public - you can do this by holding your hand around the point where the crotch part ties to the waist band and hook a finger around it through your clothes. You can tug on this with your little finger and therefore on your clit, while pretending to look at your phone or a book etc. As your hand is nowhere near your crotch noone will know you are actually stimulating your clit...
I decided to do this today, made a crotch rope using some soft cotton rope that i had. It took me a while to position the knot right over my clit and to adjust the rope so that it was neither too tight nor too loose. But gosh is it keeping me horny! I had to take a couple of prospective buyers around to view a few houses first thing in the morning and every now and then the knot would rub against my clit sending such delightful sensations through me that i could barely keep myself from moaning! I got back to office and as i had some spare time i discreetly tugged at the rope through my clothes as you suggested to see if i could edge. I was sceptical at first but to my surprise it didn't take me more than a few minutes to build up to my first edge and i barely managed to keep a straight face! No one in office seemed to be noticing me so i did a couple more edges this way. My clit is now super sensitive and i can feel a lot of wetness in my pussy! My nipples are erect and rubbing against the thick sweater i am wearing to try hide the fact that i am braless today. The material of the sweater is making them very sensitive as well! I need to head off for a few more home viewings now, and i can't believe how horny i am!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-14-2019 at 04:24 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 04:36 AM   #35
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Hmm I am so pleased this is working well! I will enjoy hearing of every edge.

When you are finished with this dare perhaps we can come up with a longer term crotch rope challenge...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:14 AM   #36
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Crotch rope torment continues

Back in office from another set of viewings and my pussy is unbelievably wet. The crotch rope is relentless on my clit which is now very very sensitive. I completed 2 more edges sitting at my desk and tugging at the crotch rope through my sweater. I definitely moaned once and a female colleague did look in my direction. I gave her a small smile and pretended to work, though all I could think about was the knot rubbing against my tender clit and my rock hard nipples brushing against my sweater. I keep squirming in my seat and am finding it hard to finish the paperwork I meant to complete before lunch. Is there any chance I can take the crotch rope off? Just for a while? Pretty please?

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-14-2019 at 07:09 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 06:27 AM   #37
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ok I will add a rule that you can take it off at work if, and only if, it is making it impossible to carry out your work, but you must add one edge left to do as penalty.

You must put it back on as soon as you have caught up with what you need to do.

This is making wonderful reading!
The following user says Thank You to MrFrustration for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 07:08 AM   #38
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Temporary relief!

Quote:
Ok I will add a rule that you can take it off at work if, and only if, it is making it impossible to carry out your work, but you must add one edge left to do as penalty.

You must put it back on as soon as you have caught up with what you need to do.

This is making wonderful reading!
Thank you, went to the toilets and removed it after seeing your post half an hour ago. I was so wet there is a proper damp patch on my pants, thankfully they are black so it's not noticeable! Wiped my pussy clean with toilet paper and even doing that made me whimper with pleasure! Still finding it difficult to focus on the paperwork thanks to my arousal, but definitely better than with the rope constantly rubbing against my clit!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 08:08 AM   #39
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Wonderful.. be sure to let us know when you put it back on..
Old 01-14-2019, 09:32 AM   #40
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Crotch rope went back on around an hour ago, feeling even more intense on my clit now for some reason. Accomplished 3 more edges tugging at the rope while sitting at my desk and pretending to work. Somehow managed to avoid moaning, but was breathing way heavier than normal. No one noticed though. The good thing is that because it is a slow build up to an edge each time, I am able to avoid cumming. Otherwise I don't think I would have been able to edge so many times in such a short timeframe without cumming even once! I was worried that wearing the rope for too long would leave rope burns but its soft cotton material combined with the wetness of my pussy has prevented that from happening so far. Anyway, off to show a few more people around houses and then hopefully I can get back to office and finish the last three edges so that I can remove the crotch rope again!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 01-14-2019, 09:50 AM   #41
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Excellent! I didn't expect you would manage this in a single day!

I should have made it 50 edges...

Anyway they aren't all done yet, and remember to add one extra as penalty for having to take it off.

I am glad to hear it doesn't chafe against your clit - the whole idea is that is sits there and drives you mad as you move in it, and gives you a way to edge or cum in public, but my hope is that it could be worn on a regular basis without causing issues. So far so good.

Would you accept a longer dare when you finish with this one?
Old 01-14-2019, 11:16 AM   #42
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Excellent! I didn't expect you would manage this in a single day!

I should have made it 50 edges...

Anyway they aren't all done yet, and remember to add one extra as penalty for having to take it off.

I am glad to hear it doesn't chafe against your clit - the whole idea is that is sits there and drives you mad as you move in it, and gives you a way to edge or cum in public, but my hope is that it could be worn on a regular basis without causing issues. So far so good.

Would you accept a longer dare when you finish with this one?
So I finished the last 3 edges (yes that does include the one extra as penalty) a short while ago, and have taken the crotch rope off. I don't think I even need to say how horny and wet I am, you guys can easily guess. But I must mention that I let out a very audible whimper when I was showing the buyer the last house. I was just showing her the bedroom when the rope rubbed against what must have been a particularly sensitive spot on my engorged clit and it sent a jolt of electric pleasure through my body. The woman actually asked me if I was alright and amid heavy breathing I made up some excuse about having an ankle injury. I can only hope that that also explained why I was unsteady for the next few steps!

I loved the effect the crotch rope had on me today and I am glad it didn't chafe much at all. My only concern is that if I wear it too often I might just get used to it and it might no longer have as intense an effect as it had today. So yes, I would love to wear it again but I don't want to get too used to it if that makes sense.

Anyway, off too the swimming pool now for some more dares and a couple of much-needed orgasms! I will be doing vagus21's and ltakltak's dares next at the swimming pool!

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 01-14-2019, 11:20 AM   #43
Everill
getDare Devil

Since you've enjoyed the crotch rope maybe you should try a full body harness.
Probably not for wearing while at work but can be worn while going shopping or going to get coffee.
I would recommend this one but it may not be the best because of your tiny tits.
https://www.selfbound.net/tech/rope_harness.html

Also if you want a more intense crotch rope you could try looping large rubber bands together and attaching each end to a belt. It'll be like the crotch rope but if you tighten it right it'll dig in more.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:00 PM   #44
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
Made pasta for dinner tonight and used up all my milk, realised I didn't have any left for coffee tomorrow morning so decided to nip into the supermarket. Of course, perfect time to do this dare! I turned the vibe on low speed and inserted it into my pussy before wearing tight denim jeans to hold it in place. I had just done 3 back to back edges for a PM dare so you can imagine how horny I was! The 10 minute walk to the supermarket with the vibe buzzing away in my pussy was interesting to say the least. By the time I entered the supermarket I was even more aroused than when I had started! The vibe isn't remote controlled so I had to enter the supermarket with it still on low but I went straight to the ladies' toilet in there and removed it, turned it up to high, took a deep breath to prepare myself and put it back into my pussy.

The deep breath didn't really help much - I still moaned loudly as the vibe attacked my pussy! I put the jeans back on and left the bathroom. The dairy section was at the opposite end of the store and I could barely walk straight! The buzzing sound was also fairly noticeable and a couple of people did give me odd looks but I didn't care, I was just concentrating on trying not to moan in pleasure as the vibe did wonderful things to my pussy. I grabbed the milk and wobbled over to the self checkout machine. My arousal was increasing with every second! I remember leaning against the machine to keep myself steady while my payment was being processed. Everything around me was a blur. Finally the payment was done and I pretty much ran to the toilets. To my horror the ladies' toilet was occupied! I was almost edging when I reached there and I knew that I was so horny that if I came my orgasm would be audible to everyone in the supermarket. I wasn't even sure if I could keep standing if I came. In a desperate move I rushed into the unoccupied men's toilet, and even though I badly wanted to cum I lowered my jeans and removed the vibe from my soaked pussy instead. The sound that escaped my mouth then can best be described as a mix between a sigh of relief and a cry of frustration. I stayed in there for a couple of minutes to catch my breath. Thankfully no one was me come out of the men's toilet and I quickly left the supermarket.

Sorry if my report is too long but this was an exhilarating experience! Oh, and did I mention how wet my pussy was? It still is, actually

- Kate
What a really great experience you’ve had! Reading about that turned me on =D

I’m glad you enjoyed this and i am looking forward to reading even more of your reports! You are indeed lucky there was nobody in the men’s toilet, or that would’ve been one really interesting conversation lol

Yes, you mentioned how wet your pussy was. One of the best parts

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 12:03 PM   #45
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Since you've enjoyed the crotch rope maybe you should try a full body harness.
Probably not for wearing while at work but can be worn while going shopping or going to get coffee.
You could try it underneath a thick sweater though.
Quote:
I would recommend this one but it may not be the best because of your tiny tits.
https://www.selfbound.net/tech/rope_harness.html
I love how effortlessly you manage to bring that up, humiliating yet, presumably turning her on even more haha!

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk