Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #16
znu_du

Whats about your denial? No touch or only no full orgasm?

Do you wear a cage?
znu_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:41 PM   #17
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Correct. You must do masterbating dare!!!! If you cum, you will be eating it on cam!!!
Is that a rule for him? Watching him eat his own cum would be hilarious. For the punishment I gave above, it really doesn't involve anything complicated or time consuming so there should be no problem getting it done quickly. I'll be doing my best to post a new punishment every half hour or so until I receive your video. I suspect they're only going to get more cruel so you should probably do your best to be quick.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:48 PM   #18
bundlehavenkik

Juan needs to live up to his username and get messy. crossdressed, so that means bra and panties.

Find six items from the kitchen. Three for the bra, three for the panties.

Video's of all items please

m/29/uk/switch

Likes: humiliating dares•pain•exposing•hidden public•messy•wedgies•toilet•cd

Limits: full public•scat•anal•face/voice

kik: bundlehaven
bundlehavenkik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:50 PM   #19
silkysatin
getDare Devil

You must strip. NOW and send me a pic o KIK.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:51 PM   #20
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Sport Shuttlecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by znu_du View Post
That's not harsh enough as long as you make such cheeky jokes.

But you're right I want a list of your equipment, cause you're the toy in this game
Quote:
Originally Posted by bundlehavenkik View Post
Juan needs to live up to his username and get messy. crossdressed, so that means bra and panties.

Find six items from the kitchen. Three for the bra, three for the panties.

Video's of all items please
Thank you looks like Monday will be busy for me

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:53 PM   #21
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Is that a rule for him? Watching him eat his own cum would be hilarious. For the punishment I gave above, it really doesn't involve anything complicated or time consuming so there should be no problem getting it done quickly. I'll be doing my best to post a new punishment every half hour or so until I receive your video. I suspect they're only going to get more cruel so you should probably do your best to be quick.
Absolutely true!!!! Keep the punishments coming! If he Cums and doesn’t send you the video of him eating it, his sister get a bunch of photos emailed. Make him suffer!!!

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #22
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

All I want is a picture of your feet with a little smiley face drawn on each toe, woof xD
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #23
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Absolutely true!!!! Keep the punishments coming! If he Cums and doesn’t send you the video of him eating it, his sister get a bunch of photos emailed. Make him suffer!!!
Yeah that's great. I'll do the vid tomorrow

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 01-05-2019, 05:18 PM   #24
znu_du

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCmB8P57gU

You have one week to upload a remake of this little video on youtube.
You have to pm the link to us.

For being slow and cheeky with your list you have knee on rise, with clothspins put to nipples, wearing blindfold and pressing a coin against the wall with your nose for 25min. Use a stopwatch instead of a timer or an alarm clock. Your going to be unable to know how long you have been in this position, cause your blindfold. When you leave the position within the 25min. You have to give yourself a wedgie and restart immediately.
znu_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:20 PM   #25
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCmB8P57gU

You have one week to upload a remake of this little video on youtube.
You have to pm the link to us.

For being slow and cheeky with your list you have knee on rise, with clothspins put to nipples, wearing blindfold and pressing a coin against the wall with your nose for 25min. Use a stopwatch instead of a timer or an alarm clock. Your going to be unable to know how long you have been in this position, cause your blindfold. When you leave the position within the 25min. You have to give yourself a wedgie and restart immediately.
Ok will di ill try this monday

Old 01-05-2019, 05:21 PM   #26
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
All I want is a picture of your feet with a little smiley face drawn on each toe, woof xD
Ill do tjis tomorrow

Old 01-05-2019, 05:55 PM   #27
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Whats about your denial? No touch or only no full orgasm?

Do you wear a cage?
No touching. I don't have a cage

Old 01-05-2019, 06:08 PM   #28
nipplelicker

30 minute mouth soaping

My kik is spork2
nipplelicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:14 PM   #29
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipplelicker View Post
30 minute mouth soaping

My kik is spork2
Ok will do ill message you on kik

Old 01-05-2019, 06:28 PM   #30
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Thank you for all the tasks today. I will do/attempt all of tjem and provide proof to you if you ask.

Keep them coming

Advertisements
Kink Talk