Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2018, 12:47 PM   #1
twin69
Account Banned

Default F / starting with messy/insertions.

Hi

So i have done some masturbation with vegetables/fruits before.
And kind of liked it so just curious to some fun/nice dares ideas.
Please only eatable items/stuff for masturbation or just insertion/messy things
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #2
Bigbuttplug

Can you list the vegetables and fruits you've used before?

- Boyd "Bible" Swan -
---------------------------------------------------
Likes: degrading, teasing, edging, orgasm control, clothing control, anal, hidden public, multiple orgasm, etc (To be updated)

Limits : Identity exposure, blood, scat, family/friends

I own this filthy dumb fuck cunt Sluut Sleet

Dumb FuckSluut's Body Spec: 170cm 55kg D Cup Nice Ass
Bigbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #3
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Post
Can you list the vegetables and fruits you've used before?
carrot, cumcumber, banana, lollipop
Old 12-21-2018, 01:24 PM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

How about you use one of the vegetables that you have used before but this time use toothpaste as lube

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 07:38 AM   #5
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
How about you use one of the vegetables that you have used before but this time use toothpaste as lube
I can try that, but i guess i not gonna like it that much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controlchaos
You can start with grapes or blueberries
First stuff pussy as much as possible.
Take vib onto clit on high.
Try not to crush them, cum twice and then eat away or share them.
Got this one in pm and just did this one.
Got 8 grapes in think if i put more in a would already crush some (but might try it later again)
with the vib on my clit felt so good and had to focus to not squeesing it all.
To bad one grape bursted a bit when i got them all out.
and then i ate them ofcourse.
The following user says Thank You to twin69 for this post:
Old 12-22-2018, 10:11 AM   #6
annabellaa

stuff your pussy with raspberries, blackberries, straberries, plums and cherry tomato. put clamps on nipples.
lay vibrator flat and sit on it wit your pussy. adjust speed to slow vibation.
after you cum you can eat it all.
annabellaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 11:04 AM   #7
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellaa View Post
stuff your pussy with raspberries, blackberries, straberries, plums and cherry tomato. put clamps on nipples.
lay vibrator flat and sit on it wit your pussy. adjust speed to slow vibation.
after you cum you can eat it all.

haha you make a nice fruity mix of it
lucky me i like healthy
Old 12-25-2018, 09:59 AM   #8
~RR~

How about inserting some milk into your pussy through a funnel or candy like jelly beans.
Maybe fuck yourself with a baby cucumber and put it all inside of your pussy and then take it out and eat it or put it in a salad ( everything has to have been in your pussy atleast once.)
~RR~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 11:45 AM   #9
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RR~ View Post
How about inserting some milk into your pussy through a funnel or candy like jelly beans.
Maybe fuck yourself with a baby cucumber and put it all inside of your pussy and then take it out and eat it or put it in a salad ( everything has to have been in your pussy atleast once.)

I put it on my list to try
Old 12-25-2018, 12:45 PM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Let's go for messier. And because it's around holidays, less healthy.
Sugars are a risk, but it seems to be a risk you are willing to take, so I'll jump right in.

Get a donut or cupcake. A jelly or creme filled kind. The filling is your choice. Choose the messiest, and the one you like the most.

Put the chosen item down your panties, and then find something you can straddle and grind on. Hump your pussy against it as hard as you can, while crushing the donut/cupcake. If you can hump things to edge, do that.

Now, you have two options. You can either end there (in which case, you take off your panties, admire the mess, and eat all you can out of your panties, off your body, and out of what got pushed into your pussy, before clean up), or you go for an extreme finish.

If you want the extreme finish, get a dildo or insertion toy of your choice, and sit down. In front of a mirror is fun, because you can see the mess!
Slip your panties off, and use your hands to scrape all the mess on your body to your hole, before using your fingers to carefully push the crushed, ruined cake, frosting, and filling, into your pussy.
Then scoop all the remains you can out of your panties, and similarly stuff it into your pussy. Again, fun of being able to watch nonwithstanding? The mirror will help here, a lot!

Line up your dildo, and fuck yourself hard to orgasm, as it pushes the food deeper, crushes it, and mixes it with your own wetness.

When you're done, you have the task of getting it all out of you, and eating it. Using an old, sterile douche, filled with milk, should be a good way to flush it all out, and milk goes well with cake, so the end results should still taste great.

That's.... probably one of my most extreme tasks. But, near as I can tell, it doesn't violate any limits, and falls in line with what you asked for.
Old 12-25-2018, 01:35 PM   #11
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Let's go for messier. And because it's around holidays, less healthy.
Sugars are a risk, but it seems to be a risk you are willing to take, so I'll jump right in.

Get a donut or cupcake. A jelly or creme filled kind. The filling is your choice. Choose the messiest, and the one you like the most.

Put the chosen item down your panties, and then find something you can straddle and grind on. Hump your pussy against it as hard as you can, while crushing the donut/cupcake. If you can hump things to edge, do that.

Now, you have two options. You can either end there (in which case, you take off your panties, admire the mess, and eat all you can out of your panties, off your body, and out of what got pushed into your pussy, before clean up), or you go for an extreme finish.

If you want the extreme finish, get a dildo or insertion toy of your choice, and sit down. In front of a mirror is fun, because you can see the mess!
Slip your panties off, and use your hands to scrape all the mess on your body to your hole, before using your fingers to carefully push the crushed, ruined cake, frosting, and filling, into your pussy.
Then scoop all the remains you can out of your panties, and similarly stuff it into your pussy. Again, fun of being able to watch nonwithstanding? The mirror will help here, a lot!

Line up your dildo, and fuck yourself hard to orgasm, as it pushes the food deeper, crushes it, and mixes it with your own wetness.

When you're done, you have the task of getting it all out of you, and eating it. Using an old, sterile douche, filled with milk, should be a good way to flush it all out, and milk goes well with cake, so the end results should still taste great.

That's.... probably one of my most extreme tasks. But, near as I can tell, it doesn't violate any limits, and falls in line with what you asked for.
hmmz this one can get very messy yes.
But it sounds fun an nice tho, getting arused already by thinking about it.
Not sure how far i will get/what my limit is but we will see
Old 12-25-2018, 01:50 PM   #12
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Well, you did say "starting," so it might be extreme to just jump in with. If you can't really do it... no harm. I'm pleased the idea at least excites you, and I hope you enjoy it, even if you feel you'd rather not go entirely crazy.

I look forward to hearing how it goes!
Old 12-29-2018, 06:20 AM   #13
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RR~ View Post

Gladly we have a nice big bathtub were you can lay in.
So took a big glas of milk a bowl to leak in and a little bag of gummibears.
First played a bit with myself to get a bit wet before i putted the funnel in my pussy, its not so big but big enouth that the gummibear wout fit through it.
Laying not really comfortable but yeah like almost complete upside down i managed to poor the glass of milk in the funnel.
And felt it gushing inside me pretty weird feeling, I also putted 4 gummibears into it.
When the funnel was emty i slowly removed it and moved slowly back to a normal position holding my pussy closed with one hand.
I had also a carrot to fuck myself with. I squatted above the bowl so it would leak into that and easyer to drink after.
putting the carrot into it all felt good tho, the milk leaked out a bit so i kept going on till the whole glass was leaked out.
only the gummibears were left in so i got the out with my fingers and ate them. I continued masturbating with the carrot till i reached orgasm. And after that i drunk the bowl with milk and took a shower.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:47 AM   #14
andy4
Distinguished Member

Here are a couple
Everyone loves to know that got someones cherry so how many cherries can you fit cum by vibbing your clit

Since it is the holidays perhaps a tangerine or orange

And then there is always the naughty elf that uses the candy canes to masturbate with
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 10:42 AM   #15
redcamel
getDare Addict

Some prunes, medium/small size, carefully washed (better if using some sort of eatable disinfectant, health is the main matter).

Strip naked, sit on a chair, put a prune on the seat against your pussy and try to make it slide in just sitting on it (once your labia will be against the seat with the prune buried between them, you can push it completely inside with your fingers). Do it again with as many prunes you'll be able. When you'l be pretty filled, dress wearing sheer pantyhose and skirt and go out for a walk or some shopping (one hour at least).

Once back home, strip naked except for pantyhose, go in front of a mirror, spread your legs and make yourself orgasm rubbing your clit through pantyhose. Immediately after you had your orgasm, one by one, try to push out the prunes in your pantyhose only contracting your pelvic muscles and eat each of them before pushing out the following one. If you can't push out all of them, pull them out with your fingers and let them dry, you'll eat when your juices on them will be perfectly dry.

Last edited by redcamel; 12-29-2018 at 10:47 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk