Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #1
bruffyT

Default help me

so i've got a meet tomorrow with a sub/slave of mine - this will be my first ever session in person as a dom!!

i've got lots planned, that's not the issue - what i'm struggling with is a way to punish him!!

he's awful at replying to my texts, and i want a way to punish him for it - i was thinking simple spanking, one for each text i've had a long wait for a reply, or even a peg for each one!! but i feel it's a bit boring - and i've already warned him he's going to be punished for it!! so i'm putting it to you guys

how should i punish my slave for his rubbish texting?!

KIK: bruffyT

back here after being away for a while

like: messy, semi public, nudity, crossdress, pee play, gross food, humiliation, anything else not mentioned in limits.

limits: blood, extreme pain, obvious public
bruffyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:16 PM   #2
Inu

Maybe completely tasks that are available to you while forcing him to read the messages he ignored previously. Maybe ideas like:

-Making him keep a fig in while reading
-Putting a clothespin on his body for every ignored message
-Blindfold him and give him a swat after reading a message he didn't respond to (and changing it up with different places so he can't anticipate it)
-Making him write 5 lines per ignored message, repeating the phrase "I will not ignore ____" or "I will respond to each message timely and efficiently"
Inu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk