Old 01-10-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default 20/f looking for nipple torture

Hey everyone.
Its a new year and i want you to welcome my nipples to 2019! You can pm me or leave a post here. Your task can be a full setup task or something easier like a few minutes with clamps on.

Currently i have a handful of binder clips which can be tied to something with string. I also have a pair of clothespins and if you are patient i am rebuilding the tack bra. Let me know what i need to be doing. I will respond to all pms as best i can. Thanks i look forward to hearing from you all.

Happy 2019 from happybunny

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:03 PM   #2
eljugador

Start with one clamp on a tit. Every minute roll a dice: if 1-5 add one clamp and wait this amount of minutes until next roll. If a six, pull all the clamps quickly off.
Roll a final dice: thats the time in minutes you have to get an orgasm (either now or none for the next 24hours)
Old 01-10-2019, 11:08 PM   #3
JoJoK!

You need for this:
2. Binder clips, a string (1m) and something to tie your hands in your back so you can’t remove them without a key or a scissor.

Attach the binder clips to your nipples. Stand in front of your wardrobe.
connect the clips with a string and guide them over a clothes rake in your wardrobe. You will get extra points if you make the string as short you have to stand on your tiptoes. Now cuff your hands behind your back. Now is up to you how fast you’ll get out of that. You have to rip off at least one clip to get free again.

If you got the extra point feel free to use a vibe for your amusement.
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
JoJoK! is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JoJoK! for this post:
Old 01-11-2019, 04:56 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

This requires a half a day at home or another place where you can stay naked (unless it's ok for you to go out naked, of course).

Join a couple of binder clips or clothespins with a string (about 30-40 cm long) hang some weight to the string with a ring or something similar, so that the weight can freely slide along the string (to give you an idea a bunch of 6-7 keys could fit), strip naked, and spend a whole day or half a day making your normal home chores.

Safety warning: binder clips (more) and clothespins (less) can be very harmful if left on nipples for a long time, so every 10 minutes (less if you use binder clips and, anyway, when you feel uncomfortable) take them off and let blood flush, edging will be the way you'll spend the time you're unclamped.

Binder clips are strong, so probably it won't occur, but if you use clothespins it's possible (and desirable) that they will be accidentally stripped by the weight swaying or jamming somewhere, In this case you'll spank 10 times the unclamped nipple and 5 times your clit before clamping the clothespin again (it's not mandatory to spank your nipple if you use binder clips, because I consider that stripping off them don't requiore additional pain, in this case you'll spank only your clit).

Enjoy!
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #5
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Start with one clamp on a tit. Every minute roll a dice: if 1-5 add one clamp and wait this amount of minutes until next roll. If a six, pull all the clamps quickly off.
Roll a final dice: thats the time in minutes you have to get an orgasm (either now or none for the next 24hours)
Alright first one. First roll was a 1 i added a clamp and waited a minute. Second roll was a 6 i ripped off all the clamps which hurt like hell. I then rolled a 2 and realized i definately wasnt going to have enough time. Thanks for the dare sorry this took so long to get to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoK! View Post
You need for this:
2. Binder clips, a string (1m) and something to tie your hands in your back so you can’t remove them without a key or a scissor.

Attach the binder clips to your nipples. Stand in front of your wardrobe.
connect the clips with a string and guide them over a clothes rake in your wardrobe. You will get extra points if you make the string as short you have to stand on your tiptoes. Now cuff your hands behind your back. Now is up to you how fast you’ll get out of that. You have to rip off at least one clip to get free again.

If you got the extra point feel free to use a vibe for your amusement.
This was good. I used a shorter string and i was on my tiptoes. I could feel the strain in my calves as i slowly started to descend. As i did i could also feel the clips starting to slip off my nipples. The left nipple clamp snapped off and i dropped. As soon as i got my hands undone i unclipped the right clamp which had slid towards the nip of my nipple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
This requires a half a day at home or another place where you can stay naked (unless it's ok for you to go out naked, of course).

Join a couple of binder clips or clothespins with a string (about 30-40 cm long) hang some weight to the string with a ring or something similar, so that the weight can freely slide along the string (to give you an idea a bunch of 6-7 keys could fit), strip naked, and spend a whole day or half a day making your normal home chores.

Safety warning: binder clips (more) and clothespins (less) can be very harmful if left on nipples for a long time, so every 10 minutes (less if you use binder clips and, anyway, when you feel uncomfortable) take them off and let blood flush, edging will be the way you'll spend the time you're unclamped.

Binder clips are strong, so probably it won't occur, but if you use clothespins it's possible (and desirable) that they will be accidentally stripped by the weight swaying or jamming somewhere, In this case you'll spank 10 times the unclamped nipple and 5 times your clit before clamping the clothespin again (it's not mandatory to spank your nipple if you use binder clips, because I consider that stripping off them don't requiore additional pain, in this case you'll spank only your clit).

Enjoy!
You were right the binder clips didnt come undone. I hung a cup from each clips with a handful of coins in each waying down my poor nipples. I vacuumed the whole house and cleaned all my counters with them on. It took about 3 hours to do everything

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
The following 2 users say Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 02:46 PM   #6
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Very easy. Kind of. With clothespins/binder clips on each nipple, you need to do naked jumping jacks. How many? The date*5

So on 15th you need to complete 75 and on the next day 80 and so on.

If at any time either clip falls, reattach and restart.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 02:56 PM   #7
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Very easy. Kind of. With clothespins/binder clips on each nipple, you need to do naked jumping jacks. How many? The date*5

So on 15th you need to complete 75 and on the next day 80 and so on.

If at any time either clip falls, reattach and restart.
How long do I have to do this? Or is it just whatever day i do it so procrastinating makes it worse?

Old 01-14-2019, 11:19 PM   #8
JoJoK!

Here is an other one for you. It has to take at least 6 hours but its betther when you can do it over a whole day.

Its based on the "the floor is lava" game. Every time you touch the floor you get burnd by the hot lava, but the lava can't burn you while wearing nipple clamps. Even when you are sitting on a chair you are not allowed to touch the floor unless you wear your clamps. If you are wearing your clamps longer than 15 minutes you have to change them at 90 degrees. (Think about not to get burned while changing them ;-) )

For every time you get burned you have to do my wardrobe tease once until the next week.

Have fun
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
Old 01-15-2019, 01:58 AM   #9
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
How long do I have to do this? Or is it just whatever day i do it so procrastinating makes it worse?
I suppose it would be great if you did it for a week before the month ends.

Otherwise, I like your idea of doing it as son as you can, since procrastination will hurt

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:03 PM   #10
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoK! View Post
Here is an other one for you. It has to take at least 6 hours but its betther when you can do it over a whole day.

Its based on the "the floor is lava" game. Every time you touch the floor you get burnd by the hot lava, but the lava can't burn you while wearing nipple clamps. Even when you are sitting on a chair you are not allowed to touch the floor unless you wear your clamps. If you are wearing your clamps longer than 15 minutes you have to change them at 90 degrees. (Think about not to get burned while changing them ;-) )

For every time you get burned you have to do my wardrobe tease once until the next week.

Have fun
I really liked this dare. It was definetely good that it took a long time and that i had to keep the clips on rotated if i kept them on longer. I did get burned 2 times because i wasnt really thinking about it. Im not sure what your wardrobe tease is though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
I suppose it would be great if you did it for a week before the month ends.

Otherwise, I like your idea of doing it as son as you can, since procrastination will hurt
I did this 4 days in a row now. Its definately getting tougher. Thanks for the dare

Old 01-17-2019, 11:32 PM   #11
JoJoK!

Im happy you liked this one too.

With my wardrobe thease i meant my first dare in this thread on post #3

Toys:
Old 01-18-2019, 04:31 AM   #12
redcamel
getDare Addict

Not sure if this could be considered or not among your "no bodily fluid" limit, I try:

You need a clip hanger and a small bucket. For a week anytime you need to pee you'll apply the clip hanger at your nipples, append the small bucket at its hook so that it stays right under your crotch, spread your legs and piss inside it, then edge once before taking off the bucket.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 03:23 PM   #13
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for clarifying on the tease dare i will make up for those tonight.

Camel i think i will say that does break the limit but it still seems like a good idea. Any other ideas?

Old 01-21-2019, 03:29 PM   #14
alex.jonsa

Go to a local hardware store and pick up some rough sandpaper. This shouldn’t cost you much less than 5 dollars. Come home and get a tight fitting shirt. Staple or pin the sandpapered in your shirt at nipple level with the rough part facing your nipples. Then go for a run or do a home work out with lots of jogging on the spot or jumping jacks
alex.jonsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:00 PM   #15
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.jonsa View Post
Go to a local hardware store and pick up some rough sandpaper. This shouldn’t cost you much less than 5 dollars. Come home and get a tight fitting shirt. Staple or pin the sandpapered in your shirt at nipple level with the rough part facing your nipples. Then go for a run or do a home work out with lots of jogging on the spot or jumping jacks
Ill go do this tomorrow since all the shops are closed tonight. Ive got a nice tight sports bra which will be great for this. Thanks

Anybody got one i can do tonight

Advertisements
Kink Talk