Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2019, 04:34 PM   #61
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
I would not be able to get tar or feathers unfortunately

So you don't have syrup and an a old pillow?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:53 PM   #62
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
So you don't have syrup and an a old pillow?
I dont unfortunately i only jabe new pillow

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:54 PM   #63
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundlehavenkik View Post
Juan needs to live up to his username and get messy. crossdressed, so that means bra and panties.

Find six items from the kitchen. Three for the bra, three for the panties.

Video's of all items please
I done this today however i didnt use bra and panties as indidnt want to ruin any of my sisters clothes so i done in boxees and socks and got very messy and disgusting

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 01-08-2019, 03:33 AM   #64
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I have only got a few tasks left, a few of the tasks I wasn't able to do such as eating poo for 24 hours before I didn't need to poo. Some of the tasks will take longer to do.

Tasks left
- buy a chain
- Figging and spanking
- Video explaining how embarrassing pictures would be
- Milk challange
- Poo Myself
- Face plant in poo
-Corner time
- Corner time with coin

Old 01-19-2019, 11:09 AM   #65
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

As you all have gathered I haven't really done many tasks and provided proof of these tasks because I asked for too much. I originally thought I would be able to take the tasks and do them, some of them I did but it was providing pic proof on here or uploading videos to here which was too much

Therefore I am back here to request punishments within limits which I will provide full reports and proof via kik if required to make up for not completing tasks and too prove I can complete tasks given from GD.

Hopefully this will work out and I will learn my lesson not to ask for too much.

Let me learn my lesson

Old 01-19-2019, 01:55 PM   #66
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Bumping this to see if anyone wants to punish me.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:44 PM   #67
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Any punishments, still feel like I deserve punishment for failing hard

Old 01-21-2019, 05:54 PM   #68
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Any final takers, just wanna prove to everyone that I can complete tasks but I need tasks to prove myself. Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk