Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2018, 02:49 PM   #1
niwlliw

Default Give me rules for next semester!

Starting next semester I want to do something I've never really done before: follow a set of rules from getdare for an extended period of time. I plan to follow rules for the entirety of the semester, from January to May.

I'll be accepting rules from this thread, so please give me some and their duration (if you don't want to run for the whole semester). The rules can vary in severity but please keep them somewhat reasonable. Before the semester starts I'll be making a blogpost with the full list of the rules I'll be following.

A little bit of info on my living arrangements: I'm in an apartment style dorm with 3 roommates. We all share a living area and kitchen, I share a bathroom with 1 of them, and I have my own bedroom. Noise is kinda an issue so certain loud things like spanking are probably off the table. I don't really cook my own food, I mostly eat at the university dining hall so any rules involving food will need to take that into account.

In addition to recieving rules from everybody, I'd like to have one or more people who will help keep me accountable, who can essentially be the rule master: requiring proof, giving me punishments if I fail, granting permission to pause/end rules (or not!), etc. If you're interested in doing this please PM me on getdare or Kik.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to following your rules!
niwlliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 03:00 PM   #2
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Here's a simple one for you to get you started. Once a week, when you go grocery shopping (or something similar that requires you walking to a nearby shop), you may not wear socks and must fill your shoes with raw chickpeas. You'll notice that makes walking a bit painful and awkward, although probably not so much that anyone would notice.

If you failed to do this a week, I believe your piss sock gag PM dare for 15 minutes should make for a suitable punishment.

Also, how about you put up weekly reports of all the rules you've completed along with photo evidence? E.g., in this case, pictures of your soles after your walk.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 03:09 PM   #3
niwlliw

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post
Here's a simple one for you to get you started. Once a week, when you go grocery shopping (or something similar that requires you walking to a nearby shop), you may not wear socks and must fill your shoes with raw chickpeas. You'll notice that makes walking a bit painful and awkward, although probably not so much that anyone would notice.

If you failed to do this a week, I believe your piss sock gag PM dare for 15 minutes should make for a suitable punishment.

Also, how about you put up weekly reports of all the rules you've completed along with photo evidence? E.g., in this case, pictures of your soles after your walk.

Thank you for the rule! I don't really go grocery shopping regularly, but I can do this when I go to class one day or something. I also probably wont ever have chickpeas so would using somewhat similar alternatives like unpopped popcorn, uncooked rice, or gravel be OK?

Weekly reports are a great idea, I'll definitely be doing that.
niwlliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 03:23 PM   #4
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwlliw View Post
Thank you for the rule! I don't really go grocery shopping regularly, but I can do this when I go to class one day or something. I also probably wont ever have chickpeas so would using somewhat similar alternatives like unpopped popcorn, uncooked rice, or gravel be OK?

Weekly reports are a great idea, I'll definitely be doing that.
That sounds more than reasonable.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #5
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

How about an undies rule? At least once a week to class you have to wear boxers, at least once a week to class you have to wear boxerbreifs, and at least once a week to class you have to wear briefs. If you miss any one of the three in a week, the next week you have to wear either a jock or a thong to class.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:17 PM   #6
Everill
getDare Devil

How about an orgasm rule.
A basic one could be some expiential denial.
Start with one day, every time you have an orgasm you must wait double the time you waited before.

For example.
1st orgasm, then wait a 2 days
2nd orgasm, then wait 4 days
3rd orgasm, then wait 8 days
and so on

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this