Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2019, 10:13 PM   #1
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Default New hitachi, help me explore pain and pleasure!

Hello so i bought a new hitachi and is arriving next tomorrow !! (edit : actually until the 29th)

ive heard is rather intense so id thought id enjoy more intensity and combine it with pain

Id love dares including a bit of edging (not too many times) overstimulation after orgasms, hopefully a lot of spankings(butt asshole pussy clit), clamps, anal, ice, toothpaste, icy hot, timed dares, buttplug ( vibrating or normal), rubberbands and / or new creative ideas to bring pain and pleasure ( i will choose if desire it or not )

implements: cane bathbrush straps, spoon , hairbrush, switch, small strap (created specially for pussy spanking)

limit: blood, public, anything from the head up, illegal, cam or pics

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !
Ill report every dare after completed

EDIT:

SOOO i was wrong it did not arrive yesterday ! it just shipped. it will arrive on monday 29th lol !

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread

Last edited by spankeegirl; 04-23-2019 at 07:19 AM.
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 10:55 PM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

When it arrives, after unboxed, plugged in, and flicked on for a moment just to feel its power while you hold it, set it down in front of you.

If you have one, set up a large mirror in front of you, so you can watch while you do the tasks.
If possible, set one up behind you as well.
The first thing to do is to prep yourself.
Get a rubber band, and give each nipple 25 snaps, before giving your clit 25 snaps.
Rub and ice cube over each nipple for a moment, and your clit for a moment, to sooth yourself from the snaps.
Then rub some toothpaste on your nipples, and clamp them.
Sit spread eagle (looking at yourself in the mirror, if available), and use your small strap to spank your pussy 25 times.

Lightly lube your vibrating plug with icy hot and insert it (without turning it on).

Using tape, underwear, rope, rubber bands, or any other method, situate the hitachi between your legs so it is pushed against your clit (and preferable your pussy lips as well), and stays there while you are on all fours.
If you can not get it situated, find a position where you can lay on your belly, and it is held firmly under you and pressed, unmoving, against your clit.

Set a timer for 35 minutes and put it on the ground in front of you. Get your most aggressive spanking implement.
Turn on the hitachi and bring yourself to edge, before turning it back off. Give yourself a minute or two to fully calm down.
Reach back and use the spanking implement to spank yourself 10 times per cheek.

Turn on the butt plug, the hitachi, and the timer, in that order.

For 35 minutes, you will endure the hitachi's CONSTANT assault on your clit and pussy, unable to move away from the overpowering sensations even as and after you cum.
At every moment you have enough motor control to do so, you will reach back and harshly spank yourself until sensation forces you to stop. Once you are able to resume, you will strive to do so.

If mirrors are set up, you can watch yourself as you are over stimulated and made to cum, while also watching your backside get redder and redder as you beat it more and more.

When the timer is up, free your nipples, and do 25 more rubber band snaps to each, and to your clit, before 15 more pussy spankings from the small strap.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:02 AM   #3
poiuytr

Default ok. thats another dare

As you dislikes this...Insert two markers in your pussy put Hitachi in contact with them and fasten it with some ducttape or similar. In the meanwhile you can give yourself spanks counting them and using hairbrush Relax. u have time.You can stop spanking when you come 5 times or if you joined 200 spanks, or if you can't count without moaning/sobbing. Lick the items clean.

p.s. if you have ANY kind of problem...tell me
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:58 AM   #4
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Lube it up with tooth paste use for 2 mins then pull it out insert 3 ice cubes after they melt repeat again for 5 times

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 03:42 PM   #5
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Insert your vibrating butt-plug into its intended hole and switch it on on full.

Take a candle and drip as much wax as you can on your clit and vagina. You are done when
the entire area is covered in a very thick layer (at least 2cm, use multiple candles if necessary) so that you don't feel anything that touches you in that place anymore. Now activate your wand and press it against the butt-plug to increase the intensity of your anal vibrations. Do that until you cum from anal. If you manage to do that, you may now use the wand on your wax-covered areas until you get an orgasm from that.

If you fail at either task, stop what you are doing and for the next 24 hours put the wand aside leave the wax in place. Repeat until you manage to get both orgasms.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fiona for this post:
Old 04-23-2019, 07:18 AM   #6
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Thank you everybody for your dares ! i cant wait to try them out ...

I am ... kind of sillly lol

I waited all day yesterday for it to arrive and it diddnt !!! all frustrated i checked the website and realized that yesterday was SHIPPED !

It wont arrive until the 29th !!! sad waiting !!! but well now i decided to keep chastity until them to enjoy it more and there is more time for dares

POLL Total:

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:

The following user says Thank You to spankeegirl for this post:
Old 04-23-2019, 06:13 PM   #7
Dominant_spanker

Put toothpaste on it put it between your legs turn it on high and spank your ass as hard and fast as possible in order to help you cope with the wand also use your Texas saddle strap
Old 04-24-2019, 02:01 AM   #8
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

a simple from me:

you tie a rope around your tits, completing this to a rope-bra.
you should be able to hold a candle between your tits, slightly tilt forward, so the wax can drip down to your belly and crotch when you are kneeling.

two cloth pegs you connect with a wire, long enough to clamp your pussylips and tie the other end to your toes when you are kneeling.
put on two other clamps onto your nipples.

kneel down on a pillow and tie your pussy lips to your toes.

light the candle and start massaging your pussy with the wand. take your other hand pulling on the pegs on your nipples.. shake your tits around by pulling on the pegs..
after 3 edges you are allowed to cum.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #9
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Thank you for all the fantastic dares !!! Tomorrow tomorrow is finally arriving I can’t wait !!!!

POLL Total:

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:

Old 04-25-2019, 01:27 PM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Wanna tease?
Alternate between heavy spanking videos and Hitachi videos for what to watch, and edge 10 or more times, between now and when it arrives, without any orgasms.

Then, after it shows up, put the box down and do nothing sexual for 3 hours, while being able to.look over at the sealed box.
It'll make.finally busting open the box and doing your first task with it all the more intense and rewarding!
Old 04-25-2019, 01:55 PM   #11
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Since you were my first dare ( and favorite one lol)

I will add this to do before your other dare !!!

POLL Total:

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:

Old 04-28-2019, 10:03 PM   #12
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
When it arrives, after unboxed, plugged in, and flicked on for a moment just to feel its power while you hold it, set it down in front of you.

If you have one, set up a large mirror in front of you, so you can watch while you do the tasks.
If possible, set one up behind you as well.
The first thing to do is to prep yourself.
Get a rubber band, and give each nipple 25 snaps, before giving your clit 25 snaps.
Rub and ice cube over each nipple for a moment, and your clit for a moment, to sooth yourself from the snaps.
Then rub some toothpaste on your nipples, and clamp them.
Sit spread eagle (looking at yourself in the mirror, if available), and use your small strap to spank your pussy 25 times.

Lightly lube your vibrating plug with icy hot and insert it (without turning it on).

Using tape, underwear, rope, rubber bands, or any other method, situate the hitachi between your legs so it is pushed against your clit (and preferable your pussy lips as well), and stays there while you are on all fours.
If you can not get it situated, find a position where you can lay on your belly, and it is held firmly under you and pressed, unmoving, against your clit.

Set a timer for 35 minutes and put it on the ground in front of you. Get your most aggressive spanking implement.
Turn on the hitachi and bring yourself to edge, before turning it back off. Give yourself a minute or two to fully calm down.
Reach back and use the spanking implement to spank yourself 10 times per cheek.

Turn on the butt plug, the hitachi, and the timer, in that order.

For 35 minutes, you will endure the hitachi's CONSTANT assault on your clit and pussy, unable to move away from the overpowering sensations even as and after you cum.
At every moment you have enough motor control to do so, you will reach back and harshly spank yourself until sensation forces you to stop. Once you are able to resume, you will strive to do so.

If mirrors are set up, you can watch yourself as you are over stimulated and made to cum, while also watching your backside get redder and redder as you beat it more and more.

When the timer is up, free your nipples, and do 25 more rubber band snaps to each, and to your clit, before 15 more pussy spankings from the small strap.

FINALLYYYYY MY HITACHI !!!!

we ha d a snow date so i couldnt go to my friends house where my hiteachi was sent

finally i got there after spending days watching videos and denying myself i really wanted to try it was already all wet but no i had to wait 3 hours to actually feel it

once i did ... wow ... that thing is intense !! i wanted to feel i t in other places already

got in front of the mirror, didnt have one for the back though

and had my rubberbands ready. i was so aroused and ready for all the pain i snapped really hard ! after the first snap i regretted it and still did it hard but not as much finishing with my nipples and clit,

the ice was lovely , i love hte sensation of it so much ... soothing my nipples and poor clit... i wanted some ice inside of me but i knew that wasnt part of the dare

then put some toothpaste and started to purn almost immediately. clamped my nipples and got ready my little strap for the action. i was soooo turned on by the pain i did the swats really fast i just wanted to squirm in pain !

coat my plog with icy hot and noww THAAATT had me squirming a lot when i put it in , when i finally managed to put myslef together got some suverbands and attatched on my legs trying to hold the hitachi in place... i didnt feel it was really worling so also lay down to put some pressure on it

had the timer ready and my long wooden bathbrush and let the party begin
did my 10 swats, and my edge

vibratng plug , hitachi and timer for delicious 35 mintues. while my ass was burning and tried to hit my butt as much as i could

i was squirming but trying to stay in position to not loose the pressure of the hitachi. and gosh i think a few tears came out it was sooo good it was like being in ectasy of pain and pleasure

ha da about 4 little orgasms through the time , and through the end had 1 real big one that forced into another real big one making me really want to take the thing of over my sensitive clit but i didnt until the timer was off... but those last minutes were hell !!!!

delicious hell ...

finally turned of i needed some minutes to recover, my pussy felt like ... it was stung with ants. the lips were numb, but the clit was aching and was all swollen

un clamped my nipples and snapped them again and hten snaped my clit OMMMGGGGGGGG PAIIIIIIN !!!!!!! i was in tears trying to do them hard like i know i should ommggggg sooo good !

still with tears in my eyes grab the strap for the last swats on my numb - sore pussy ...

i had no dea i could be numb AND sore at the same time ... so weird.. i kind of like it

Thank yyou sir SOOOO much

POLL Total:

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:

The following 2 users say Thank You to spankeegirl for this post:
Old 04-28-2019, 10:05 PM   #13
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
As you dislikes this...Insert two markers in your pussy put Hitachi in contact with them and fasten it with some ducttape or similar. In the meanwhile you can give yourself spanks counting them and using hairbrush Relax. u have time.You can stop spanking when you come 5 times or if you joined 200 spanks, or if you can't count without moaning/sobbing. Lick the items clean.

p.s. if you have ANY kind of problem...tell me

Thank you for the dare sir. adding some insertion made it pretty interesting actually . mad e the sensation soo different i wouldnt have thought of stimulating something inserted

i did 200 spanks with my hairbrush and stopped

POLL Total:

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:

Old 04-29-2019, 05:55 AM   #14
ksoma
getDare Succubus

That sounds like you had an amazing session!
I hope it was as fulfilling as it sounded like it was, from what you wrote!
Thank you for the report.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:00 PM   #15
bee9
getDare Succubus

Try a spell checker, should help a lot. Other than that - amazing, keep exploring!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk