Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-27-2016, 09:14 PM   #31
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I just completed this dare myself yesterday. Actually, I was in the heels for 25 hours straight and I made it more challenging by asking extra tasks from getDare. You can read about it here. It was definitely a challenge and my feet really hurt! But it was worth it!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:31 AM   #32
Slave_boy68
getDare Sweetheart

Hi sorry it has been so long. Finally got out of them today it was painful but I enjoyed it. It feels different without them on and I have put the other ones on again as I am so use to them now

Likes: humiliation, strip games, x dressing, spanking, edging,
Punishments: x-dress, wedgies, cum, anal, public, corner time
Limits: family, public, face, scat, permanent marks, serious pain

For full list of toys and clothes pm me

kik slave_boy68
Slave_boy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:31 PM   #33
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_boy68 View Post
Hi sorry it has been so long. Finally got out of them today it was painful but I enjoyed it. It feels different without them on and I have put the other ones on again as I am so use to them now
Thanks for reporting!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-01-2016, 12:25 AM   #34
rhl
getDare Succubus

Time to report in:
First ill let you know that it is hot here, i have no intention of wearing long pants. So as any respecting women would do, Wednesday night i shaved my legs. Thursday morning while getting dressed my girlfriend said that i need to wear pantyhose, i choose some 40 denier black ones put on above knee girlie shorts and some 3+ inch spike heals. We took of to go shopping.
These heals are not in the best of shape with one heel wobbly, and as we were leaving the market it gave away. When i got home i put on some 2 and 3/4 chunky heals, expecting to be in them yhe rest of the night.
Time for my 3 mile walk, heal pantyhose, and girlie running short shorts. I'm off.
My boss calls, can you work tonight, sure thing i could use the money!
I take a shower, without being able to take the heals off tge pantyhose stays on. Then im off to work, ive changed my shirt but the shorts, oantyhose and heals stay on. Ill change the pants in tge parking lot when i change the heals. Open heals are a nono.
After work the heals and a mini skirt go on along with a shirt change.
On the way home i stop into Walmart to get a few things that are way cheaper here.
I really have to go, and after checking out run to the rest room, i fail to make it. As I'm lifting my skirt to pull the pantyhose down it releases into the hose. It is very liquidy and im unable to clean it all up. I even take the heals and pantyhose, using the toilet water i try to clean them, unsuccessfully.
The rest of the drive home is nasty, and i take a shower, still in heals, I clean me and the pantyhose up.

My girlfriend decided to take no chances and im wearing diapers tonight.
Ive switched to the broken heals because when bukled up they're locked with my toes pointed downwards.
Since i was unable to keep them on a solid 24 hours ill be wearing them with the same pantyhose tomorrow.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:28 AM   #35
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Time to report in:
First ill let you know that it is hot here, i have no intention of wearing long pants. So as any respecting women would do, Wednesday night i shaved my legs. Thursday morning while getting dressed my girlfriend said that i need to wear pantyhose, i choose some 40 denier black ones put on above knee girlie shorts and some 3+ inch spike heals. We took of to go shopping.
These heals are not in the best of shape with one heel wobbly, and as we were leaving the market it gave away. When i got home i put on some 2 and 3/4 chunky heals, expecting to be in them yhe rest of the night.
Time for my 3 mile walk, heal pantyhose, and girlie running short shorts. I'm off.
My boss calls, can you work tonight, sure thing i could use the money!
I take a shower, without being able to take the heals off tge pantyhose stays on. Then im off to work, ive changed my shirt but the shorts, oantyhose and heals stay on. Ill change the pants in tge parking lot when i change the heals. Open heals are a nono.
After work the heals and a mini skirt go on along with a shirt change.
On the way home i stop into Walmart to get a few things that are way cheaper here.
I really have to go, and after checking out run to the rest room, i fail to make it. As I'm lifting my skirt to pull the pantyhose down it releases into the hose. It is very liquidy and im unable to clean it all up. I even take the heals and pantyhose, using the toilet water i try to clean them, unsuccessfully.
The rest of the drive home is nasty, and i take a shower, still in heals, I clean me and the pantyhose up.

My girlfriend decided to take no chances and im wearing diapers tonight.
Ive switched to the broken heals because when bukled up they're locked with my toes pointed downwards.
Since i was unable to keep them on a solid 24 hours ill be wearing them with the same pantyhose tomorrow.
Thank you for your report! And good luck next time!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-03-2016, 09:23 AM   #36
SkRain

First of all, thank you very much for the great dare!
Did something simular already in the past with my lockable pumps and emlalock and was a great experience.

So since friday morning I'm alone at home and due to the fact that I got some new boots last month I thought it would be a great challenge doing this dare in my new boots. However, I didn't take my highest heels because my 13 cm heels scratch horrible over the ground while walking and I'm not even able to stand in my ballet boots. So I took the 12,5 cm boots.

To make this a real challange for me I´ve plant a scenario on friday by which I had to leave my comfort area and get in touch with some strangers. So I´ve just bought enough for saturday morning and for lunch but not for the evening. For that I drove through a drive in, ate in the parking area and enjoyed a cigarette outside the car (pulse was quite high).
Furthermore I stored the keys for my chastity device in pedastrian area so I had to walk there to get the keys.

Now after 26 hours (I made a nap and missed the 24 hours) I must say my feets hurt a lot. Especially after getting up and making the first steps. So now while typing I take a foot bath
However, it was a nice journey with the weirdness of boots in the shower.

Loves: Chastity, Crossdressing, Tease & Denial, Nippelplay
Likes: Anal, Bondage, Enema, Hidden/Semi Public, Light Pain, Urethra Insertions
Dislikes: CBT, Diaper, NS, Wax
Limits: Family/Friends, Puplic, Cam, Scat, Blood, Permanent, Illegal

Toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77965
Clothes: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77966
Bondage & Punishment: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77967
SkRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:25 AM   #37
Jaro

Excellent! Thank you for your thorough report. Much appreciated!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-03-2016, 11:26 AM   #38
rhl
getDare Succubus

As stated next time was Friday, phone wasnt working so updating now.
Before bed took another shower with panyhose and heals, diapered and then to bed.

I wake up with a run, and use nail pollish to keep ut from spreading. Time for my walk, as the baby who dirty his pants that ive become, im sent out with only a t-shirt on, diapers partully exposed.
Later in the day i find it brutal straightenning the garage, a neighbor came over, she commenting on me looking taller, i was unable to hide the heals.
That night we had plans to visit friends. We go out, im wearing shorts and a t-shirt ovrr the pantyhose, she let me change them for a fresh pair.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:54 PM   #39
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, I'll do this tomorrow. I don't have very high heels (something like this in terms of height:like this). Actually that's my only high heels pair, but I don't wear this kind of shoes often (almost never actually) so it's kind of added difficulty for me. Also I'm gonna wear short skirt without underwear to compensate for low shoes. I'll write report after.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:57 PM   #40
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
Ok, I'll do this tomorrow. I don't have very high heels (something like this in terms of height:like this). Actually that's my only high heels pair, but I don't wear this kind of shoes often (almost never actually) so it's kind of added difficulty for me. Also I'm gonna wear short skirt without underwear to compensate for low shoes. I'll write report after.
Thank you for accepting. Looking forward to your report.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-21-2017, 04:20 PM   #41
Krakin
Account Banned

So I actually started this an hour ago at the suggestion of the OP. I usually only make it for an hour or two in my pair of high heels. This task will be hard and complicated as 24 hours is a long time. Wish me luck everyone.

My Name Is Alexis
2-Week Trial Period with Grand.Master691

Loves: Feminization, Cumplay, Edging

limits|PM dare list|My items
Krakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 08:17 PM   #42
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakin View Post
So I actually started this an hour ago at the suggestion of the OP. I usually only make it for an hour or two in my pair of high heels. This task will be hard and complicated as 24 hours is a long time. Wish me luck everyone.
What kind of heels are they?

Remember, no taking them off at all, not even for shower (might best skip it) and sleeping.

Good luck!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-21-2017, 08:52 PM   #43
Krakin
Account Banned

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BT...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are to small, I think I need a 10. I plan on taking my shower tomorrow night.

My Name Is Alexis

Old 07-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #44
Krakin
Account Banned

my report,
so I barely made it to the final guideline. I had to predominately stay inside to make up for this side of my life being predominately kept as a secret. to make it more of a challenge I decided to clean most of my apartment. I did this to insure I didn't just stay on the couch or something.

The most awkward part of this task was when I slept with them on... it was just weird and I was afraid that I would take them off in my sleep. I managed to keep them on for some reason. when I was finally able to take them off... I could still feel them. the pain was unbearable at times.

My Name Is Alexis

The following user says Thank You to Krakin for this post:
Old 07-22-2017, 08:23 PM   #45
Jaro

But you did make it then, the full 24 hours!
Bravo to a job well done and thank you very much for reporting on it!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk