Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-01-2014, 02:31 PM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Female Progressive masturbation challenge for girls

Two fingers on the same hand. Start once your wet and slide down on either side of your clit. Rub your pussy, push them against your entrance, but don’t touch your clit directly and then slide them back up. do that 10 times.

Now again, but this time at the end rub your clit just once.

Then 10 more.

Then rub your clit twice…

And so on. Don’t cum at 10 rubs?

Then start over at 1.

No cumming till your at 10. And only cumming on 10.

Maybe the first time you’ll just miss cumming at 10…and then the next time you’ll not be-able to resist cumming before you hit 10 and so you’ll have to stop.

Either way, that pussy of yours will get plenty of attention.

Let me know if you enjoyed this game!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 07-02-2020, 10:57 PM   #2
Hornygal7

I just finished doing this dare, and it was really enjoyable! I’m pretty sensitive so by the time I got to 8 I had to slow down a little. Frustratingly despite all the times I had to pause for a couple seconds so I wouldn’t cum early, by the time I got to 10 I underestimated and didn’t cum. Desperately I checked the dare again to see if I would be breaking the rules by cumming after. Since I can’t I’m not too sure what to do with myself though I’m sure I’ll try this again soon!
Old 07-09-2020, 07:47 PM   #3
LilyInDenial

All the way up to 4 was building up how turned on I was, without getting anywhere close to orgasm.
But by 5 it was starting to get frustrating to have to stop and go back down and up.
Must admit, frustrating, was an understatement when the constant gaps in stimulation during 10 meant I didn't get over the edge.
Going back to one while literally aching to get there, was really difficult. So wanting to keep touching.
And despite by level 3 getting me pretty much constantly on edge. Having to keep stopping direct stimulation, meant I just couldn't quite get there.

Done three loops now!
And have the get out there that having taken longer than I thought it would, I have to get to sleep for work tomorrow now.

So three full loops of that, and didn't get there.
Aching, is an understatement.
LilyInDenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 08:20 PM   #4
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Oooooo So Glad someone bumped this thread up. I am sure it will come in handy.

An alternative comes to mind, and I have girls in denial on my mind. Rather than two fingers, use a phalic object, vibrating is good but not necessary, to circle your pussy. Down one fat lip, teasing your entry with a dip of the tip, and up the other lip. Still, be oh so careful not to touch your clit. If the victim actually IS In denial, of course her goal is to do just as many rounds as she (can't) stand.

Just a thought.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GrrlSpanky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female orgasm technique, masturbation instructions, masturbation methods, masturbation tips, tease and denial