Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-11-2020, 10:38 AM   #1
Love2DareU2

Default Self-Discipline in Quarrantine

I have been playing with some subs here and on another similar site. Over the past few months since everyone has been in quarrantine, one thing I have noticed is a total decline in self-discipline!

It seems that many have completely given up on grooming (especially down there), many are masturbating excessively, and some even go several days without changing clothes!! I want to help those impacted in this way to improve their self-discipline.

As a service to those who would like to work to better their habits while in quarrantine, I am offering 3-5 day coaching sessions in which I will set positive expectations in each of these areas, depending on the needs of the individual.

For those who are forgetting to groom, I will set specific expectations, with requirements for reporting and inspection photos, as well as consequences if my expectations are not met.

For those who are masturbating excessively, you will not be allowed to masturbate, have sex or even touch your genitals without my permission. I will allow a minimal, healthy amount of satisfaction if my expectations are met. I have a variety of methods and tools I can offer/recommend to help you to improve in this area. Detailed reports and other types of monitoring may be required.

Finally, for those experiencing difficulty in changing clothes daily, I will help you to select a different outfit each day. I may require picture proof that you are wearing the outfit that I have selected, and that previous outfits are in the laundry and won't be worn again until clean.

As I mentioned throughout this post, to help meet the goals of improving your self-discipline, a combination of detailed reports, picture, and/or video proof will be required to ensure compliance. Face will never be required for your privacy, but if pics/vids are a limit, it may be difficult or impossible to participate in this dare.

To ensure that I am able to give subjects the attention they deserve, I will only allow one male and one female participant at a time. Status of availability and my kik can be found in the signature below and will be updated on an ongoing basis.
Love2DareU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 11:44 AM   #2
FillMyDiaper

This is... strangely wholesome...

I think I can say pretty loud that I take care of all my basic chorse by myself pretty well, so I won't be applying to this, but I commend the initiative and the effort put to something so important.

PLEASE PEOPLE, a healthy mind is found in a healthy body inside a clean house/room. Your mood is affected by the tiddyness of your environment way more than you can imagine. Even making the bed could offer some solace in a shitty day. DON'T abandon yourselves.

@Love2DareU2 Keep up the good work!
FillMyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FillMyDiaper for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk