Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 11-04-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Smile I don't know if this would work??

A little about me, I am biologically a male. I have a feminine side that I am drawn towards more often then not. Which is why I have the label of gender-fluid on my profile and such. You can read more about me in my blogs and throughout my profile. Feel free to look through them all.

Now, I am not wanting to fully transition or anything like taking hormones. I am just curious if there is a good middle ground, like foods that have more estrogen or something like that. I am trying to see if I could just do a little and not have it be permanent or obvious. Would be kind of hard to hide boobs and such.

So, do you all have any ideas?

If you do, do you know what level of an impact it will have?

Thank you for taking the time to think about this and hope that your day goes well

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:35 PM   #2
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

I don’t believe so, not sure if it would work but maybe woman’s vitamins? I’d look more into it though...

However you could do it subtle by just acting more feminine, one of those things the more you act it the more you feel it. You could reference famous “drag queen” style celebrities such a James Charles who can pull off an excellent feminine look!
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Peachybaby for this post:
Old 02-16-2019, 09:00 PM   #3
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Woof woof

I hear soy has a high level of estrogen, but that may be a myth. But I agree with the answer above, you may just have to do subtle thing that help you act more feminine. Tight skinny jeans, grow your hair out so you can wear it girly but hide it by calling it a man bun or whatever else. And maybe the vitamins would work too! I had never thought about that

Woof your horny puppy woof
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-17-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
I don’t believe so, not sure if it would work but maybe woman’s vitamins? I’d look more into it though...

However you could do it subtle by just acting more feminine, one of those things the more you act it the more you feel it. You could reference famous “drag queen” style celebrities such a James Charles who can pull off an excellent feminine look!
I could have a more feminine stride and the like. basically act slightly feminine while out and about.

Thank you for the response and am sorry for the late reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
Woof woof

I hear soy has a high level of estrogen, but that may be a myth. But I agree with the answer above, you may just have to do subtle thing that help you act more feminine. Tight skinny jeans, grow your hair out so you can wear it girly but hide it by calling it a man bun or whatever else. And maybe the vitamins would work too! I had never thought about that

Woof your horny puppy woof
Might could try to take womans vitamins and some other things, I honestly didn't think about wearing slightly feminine pants and shirts. I have thought about growing my hair out. but I always catch some flak about that from family and friends.

Could research other food items that are high in estrogen.

thanks a bunch,

little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 12:57 AM   #5
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Eating foods containing phytoestrogens will not make you feminine. Phytoestrogens bind very weakly to estrogen receptors, so unless you plan to eat a ton of soy beans, your testosterone will simply laugh at the feeble attempt. If there is a significant effect, you can be pretty sure that soy beans would be FDA regulated as a medical product.

Body fat is a producer and buffer of estrogen. So becoming obese makes men feminine (or at least, reduces the effects of testosterone). However, I don't think you would want to go down that path.

However, low-dose estrogen pills, usually prescribed to teens with acne for example, might be an option you might want to consider. Short courses of low dose estrogen pills could make your behavior more feminine, without a big change in physiology. However, this would need to be carefully titrated.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:22 AM   #6
JnAO

Hello. I read "A little about me" in your blog and reading this... I don't think looking like a female has anything to do with femininity.

See, a girl who wears skinny jeans is not any less feminine than one who wears dresses. One may look sexier or sweeter than the other but it's not definitive of femininity. To me, I find that someone with the interest to read books (whether he/she reads it or not is another issue) is feminine. I also relate femininity to sweet things, whether it is feeling, taste or smell. So when a guy like candies, I'd say this is his feminine side.

Reading your blog, I like to highlight that femininity has nothing to do with gender identity. A boy who loves sports is not any less feminine than a girl who loves to bake and vice versa. It is their preference as a human being. Similarly, having feelings for a boy as a boy, or a girl as a girl has nothing to do with gender identity. It is sexual identity.

However, if in this moment, you can only feel "right" living as a female in this world and this is the motivation behind this thread, then maybe, you want to seek professional help psychologically and physically.

P.S. Bigender seems to be a difficult position to be in, because each moment the feeling of being in the wrong gender sets in, he/she will struggle until the moment passes on and he/she settled on his physiological gender, only for the short period of time. I strongly advise to seek professional help on this too.

Please be careful not to hurt your health regardless.
JnAO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk