Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-21-2019, 01:26 PM   #1
hole90348032

Female 24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Looking for an online Master. No videos or pictures with face. Limits: outdoors, public, showing face, scat, blood, permament damage.

This hole has lost its Master due to him finding a real life hole. It is a university student. It wants to be made to study long hours and get top grades.

This is what the previous Master has introduced:

1, Pain is a good teaching tool. Hole will never be comfortable.
2. Everyone are superior to hole, especially males.
3. Hole's ass will always be plugged.
4. Hole's cunt will always keep a pen in it when outside of the house.
5. Hole's cunt will always be plugged with a dildo when inside the house.
6. Hole's sleep is a privillage. Hole will be allowed to sleep if it finishes the planned studying for the day. If there was too much scheduled for one day hole is never allowed to adjust it. Hole will study until until the very end even if it means that hole will not sleep for a couple of days or so.
7. Hole is never allowed to cum. Cumming is reserved only for males. It is counterproductive for females to cum. Cum is not allowed to have any pleasure as it is reserved only for males.
8. Hole has to ask for permission to use the toilet.
9. Hole is never allowed to sit on the toilet. Hole will always stand.
10. Hole is allowed only cold showers.
11. Hole can not use any heating in the house.
12. Hole will collect the urine in a mug and drink it.
13. Hole will have regular enemas. The Master will decide how much water will be inserted int the anus. Master may decide to plug the anus immediately without letting the water to be released from hole's body.
14. Hole is required to wake her Master up by sending him pictures of the cunt with diffrent things inserted into it. If the Master doesn't like the selection of items or how wet or dry the cunt is, hole will be punished.
15. Hole will be productive. When it is allowed to sleep it sleep a max amount of 4hrs.
16. Hole will report each day how it did. Hole is to be performing better each day.
17. Things to report: attitude towards people, productivness, results, mood, effort put into things. Hole is to rate all of the above from 1 to 5. A score lower than 4 requires punishment.
18. The anal plug comes out only when the Master wants to play with the anus or when hole is allowed to use the toilet.
19. Hole is fat. Hole will not eat normal human food. Hole will eat meal replacement milkshakes only. Hole will eat 2 days.
20. Hole will go to the gym every day. Even when hole is exhausted it wil still go and do a good job.
21. Hole will study for 15hrs a day min.
22. Hole is not allowed to use furniture except for studying. When studying hole will sit directly on th cunt so that the dildo digs into it.
23. When hole is studying it is not allowed to leave the chair for any reason unless orderd otherwise by Master.
24. Hole does not have it's own life. It's purpose is to graduate the univeristy with top marks so that it can support financially it's male superior husband. Hole's life consists of studying, losing weight and pleaseing the Master.
25. Hole will never text the Master. Follow the rule: speak only when spoken to.
26. Hole will practice giving blowjobs on the dildo. Hole's goal is to be able to push it all the way in and stay like that.
27. Hole will respect everyone as it is inferior to everyone.
28. Hole will always sleep on the floor. The default position is: with hands behind the back.
29. The Master may demand a different sleeping poistion if it pleases him.
30. As a punishment or for his enjoyment the Master may order hole to sleep in the closet.
31. Hole will drink only one mug of water a day. Hole should not need to use the toilet often.
32. Anything that hole pisses out will be drunk back again. It may also be used as an enema.
33. Hole as an inferior subhuman. As such it will act as a low maintanance object. Hole will use as little water as possible. When it does use water, only cold water is an option. Hole will not use any heating. The only devices that hole is allowed to use are: laptop for studying and phone for communication. Hole will not use the toilet often - that will save the water used on flushing the toilet.
34. The cunt will be subjected to daily pain for discipline.
35. It pleases the Mster when hole's asshole is in pain. Only Master's pleasure matters.
36. The hole will adjust itself to the Masters timezone.
37. Hole will clean the toilet seat with it's tounge.
38. Hole will always be naked in the house.
39. Hole is not a proper human, therefore it will crawl when in the hosue.
40. Hole will drink the meal replacement from the floor. Sometimes Master may want the hole to slurp it off its udders,
41. The Master may withold sleep and food for more than two days.
42. If the Master feels like it hole will be punished just for the fun of it. Hole will always be available for the Master to serve him in any way he requires. If it pleases the Master for the hole to hurt, it will take it and thank the Master afterwards.
43. Hole is only a set of holes, nothing more than that.
44. Hole is required to replay to any messages from Master straight away with minimal delay.
45. Hole is not allowed to touch any of its body parts. Its body belongs to Master. Especially it is not allowed to touch cunt and breasts.
46. Hole is allowed to speak in 3rd person only.
47. The only feeling that the hole feels is happiness. Hole enjoys everyghing, even the unplesant things.
48. Hole is to report how exhausted/thirsty/hungry/sore it feels. If the level does not please the Master the suffering will be increased. Hole is to be in constant discomfort as it pleases the Master and reminds hole of its place.
49. Master is God. Cock is God. Males are God.
50. If orders, hole will piss itself.
51. Hole may clean the ass and cunt with water, without touching those parts. They belong to Master.
52. It's OK for the Master to wake hole up if it pleases him. Even if hole didn't have any sleep for a couple of days.
53. Hole will never get any reward. It is its duty to perform well. Hole is just a useful too and tools don't get reward, they just get used.
54. Hole will put its head in the toilet and flush it daily.
55. Hole does not get any rest besides sleep. Hole just studies and does what pleases Master.

Hole has a problem with motivation. Without a Master to hold it accomuntable it will not get top grades. Hole is an inferior subhuman to be used and abused. Please do not speak to hole nicely, just demand, order, swear.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:21 PM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Post

Love the rules but only 55 of them! I think "it" needs more and lots more strict control.

You didn't state your location / time zone, stupid Hole!

m55.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 11-21-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:15 PM   #3
fieldman

If followed in full, which I doubt, these rules are psychologically and physically abusive. You will not learn or study effectively with these. You will instead become thirsty, unwell and exhausted. Please do not treat them as anything other than a short term fantasy for 2 or 3 days.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
The following 7 users say Thank You to fieldman for this post:
Old 11-21-2019, 10:28 PM   #4
sharpest49

I am interested in taking control.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:43 PM   #5
Alex91

I agree, these rules are quite abusive and very far from effective.
I struggle to believe that they were followed for more than 3-4 days.
Whoever is the lucky one, needs to change some rules for the benefit of both.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:29 AM   #6
CaffeineColin

Hole,
Get some rest. Drink some water. Have something to eat. Re-evaluate your past master.

-Colin.
The following 2 users say Thank You to CaffeineColin for this post:
Old 11-22-2019, 03:13 AM   #7
MasterDom360
Account Banned

Hole i would get you a more effective controlled routine that would be more to what you need rather then what ever these sets of rules are. How you can even try to follow them and study anything worth passing is unbelievable

Kik Masterdom360
Old 11-22-2019, 06:34 AM   #8
Master33406

Hey hole
First off, I'm not putting my hat into the ring, but just to commit on your rules.

As a Master, he should be training a slave, she or he would have rules at first, maybe just a handful, like 6, then as motivation the slave would be working for a promotion, for example a higher collar color. Once the slave show it could handle the rules, it would be promoted, and given another handful of rules to learn to earn it's next promotion.

Rules are used to shape and enhance the relationship between the Master and the slave. Not to loosen your asshole. After all, it's all about the relationship. That's the important thing.

Last edited by Master33406; 11-22-2019 at 07:08 AM.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:54 AM   #9
Geluvir

Parroting the general consensus of the people above me, I feel compelled to say that these rules are a startling example of the kind of treatment that seems in many ways a step too far.

I struggle to fathom how someone who created such rules could end up in a real life commitment that will result in happiness for their partner...

But I digress; I hope that the person you pick to take over reviews these rules with you and finds a better medium that incorporates some care into your routine. As has been said previously, if you want to succeed with your studies then this isn’t the way to accomplish that, you will burn out and make yourself sick.

And on that note, I encourage you to talk to a doctor about the damage that has already been done and make sure you’re healthy going forward.
The following user says Thank You to Geluvir for this post:
Old 12-13-2019, 01:25 PM   #10
hole90348032

Default Hi

Hi. I am still looking for a master. I'd like to start with new rules.
Old 12-13-2019, 11:46 PM   #11
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geluvir View Post
Parroting the general consensus of the people above me, I feel compelled to say that these rules are a startling example of the kind of treatment that seems in many ways a step too far.

I struggle to fathom how someone who created such rules could end up in a real life commitment that will result in happiness for their partner...

But I digress; I hope that the person you pick to take over reviews these rules with you and finds a better medium that incorporates some care into your routine. As has been said previously, if you want to succeed with your studies then this isn’t the way to accomplish that, you will burn out and make yourself sick.

And on that note, I encourage you to talk to a doctor about the damage that has already been done and make sure you’re healthy going forward.

I will have to say, that I do agree with your comments as you have stated fully!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 12-14-2019, 01:31 AM   #12
Max1328
Account Banned

I highly doubt this is a female. I wrote with "her" on kik and sent the person a body pic of me without face holding a verification note.
The request was to imitate this pic. First the person sent a pic of the note only. But I wanted to see a female body part (no nudes). The next pic was the note with a red blaket in the background. I got angry and asked again. What I got was a pic of a bulge in the persons dress gown. Don't know if these were tits.
I might be wrong, but my senses tell me fake.
If you want to play with this person ask for a verification pic
But because the rules above are very unreasonable I think its just a dirty fantasy of a male

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Old 12-14-2019, 03:01 AM   #13
masterblub

Whenever someone posts an ad and starts with "no pictures will be send ever" or "only text, no calls or pics" and is overly self humiliating and even claims to have followed strict rules it is safe to assume that person is a desperate guy acting to be a girl.
Don't fall for these fakes. Usually the no pic thing is a fair enough hint already, of course also dont expect someone to exchange pics right away but a fake check should be possible and sending pics usually is something actually female subs do once trust is established.
Old 12-15-2019, 07:19 AM   #14
masteramal

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterblub View Post
Whenever someone posts an ad and starts with "no pictures will be send ever" or "only text, no calls or pics" and is overly self humiliating and even claims to have followed strict rules it is safe to assume that person is a desperate guy acting to be a girl.
Don't fall for these fakes. Usually the no pic thing is a fair enough hint already, of course also dont expect someone to exchange pics right away but a fake check should be possible and sending pics usually is something actually female subs do once trust is established.
I very much agree with him
Old 12-15-2019, 10:11 AM   #15
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterblub View Post
You TWO, were did you both learn to read. This is a joke right.
It says at the top, no pictures "with face".

I'll give you a way out to save face.
Hmmm, did you post your response under the wrong ad?

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk