Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
MysticalMadness

Female M/s couple seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

21/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Who Are We?

Hello, writing the majority of this ad is my Master, Fromo. He is my Master and my boyfriend. I will link his profile below this paragraph.

He studies at university in the UK. His focus is on illustration. He's generally a core gamer, and all around geek, fun to talk with, but firm when he wants to be. His sense of humor is a little out there, but I find it entertaining anyway. Master is friendly, and loyal to those who are loyal to him. Master is the type of person who, if you need to, you can talk to him seriously, and cry on his shoulder. He will do his best to help you in any way possible.

I'm MysticalMadness, I am Masters girlfriend and sub. I study at university as well, but in the US currently. My aim is to become a teacher, which due to various volunteer opportunities, I firmly believe is my passion and place in the world as far as a career. I'm also a bit of a geek, but nowhere near Masters level. :P I am shy with people when I first meet them. However, once you get to know me, I am very playful, friendly, outgoing, loyal, and a little brattish. I have a positive outlook on life, and love to laugh. Especially with Master. I’m very caring, and will take your concerns seriously. But I’m not the type that can be taken advantage of easily.

We are a male female couple, but check out his profile pic. That's him!

Master's Profile

What Are We Looking For?

We are looking for either a female sub/slave or a transsexual sub/slave. If you are male, don't bother applying.

The sub/slave we take on will be regarded as being lower then me, there by being both our sub/slave. You must be willing to serve both of us to continue.

As far as time zone is concerned, we would be willing to take any time zone. Both of us are in different time zones, and can be flexible with time.

We want someone who will come on often, not simply when they feel like it. We're only interested in a longer term commitment, not a 1 off, or a couple of nights then leave. I'm new to domming, and because of that, with me, it'll be trial and error until I get things right. For Master, he is much better at domming and has been doing it for several years.

The sub/slave must have a webcam. Master has been lighter previously on subs needing this. This time, the sub/slave must be willing to use their webcam for both of us. This may not be right away, but you must still be willing to prove who you are. We will NOT take someone simply by their word. Master knows all too well what happens when you just take someone by their word.

We have no single way of domming, so we are open to all kinds of subs/slaves, from ones who live it, ones who like to be demeaned to ones who would simply like to be our door mat.

Being able to speak coherent English is a must! Simple grammar and spelling mistakes can be overlooked. Master himself has dyslexia. However, if you speak/talk/type in a way that neither of us can understand, then the likelihood of us accepting you is low.

What Do We Expect From Our Sub/Slave?

We expect honesty from anyone we take on. Being honest will build trust between us, making this generally a lot more enjoyable for the 3 of us.

We expect to be able to depend on you, to not be left waiting for you when you've told you to be on at a certain time (Unless of course, there are emergency circumstances. These times can be overlooked, but overuse of “emergency” excuses will end in termination of our sub because it will be apparent that you are lying.) This is a quality Masters dealt with before, and he wasn't too pleased about it.

We expect our sub/slave to have their own mind, we enjoy generally talking and being friends with our subs/slave, no matter their orientation to subbing.

Master expects any sub/slave we take on understand that I am above them. If I need Masters attention, then he'll give it to me above the sub/slave that we take on.

What Are Our Interests?

I haven't explored my domming interests all that much. However, I know that Master has, so Master will post his list. These are just the basic things. We have many more likes and will cater towards the subs interests as well as our own, even if we don't particularly enjoy something.

Loves:
Bondage(love everything about it)
Humiliation(I enjoy watching a sub humiliate them self's for our pleasure, and sometimes the pleasure of others)
Degradation(This is one I don't look at often, because it's not for everyone)
Control(For me, giving control to another is the ultimate form of submission, it shows trust)
Tit Torture(Love everything about it)
Insertion(Rather obvious why I enjoy this)

Daily Tasks(It's always good to keep a sub/slave busy)
Living Rules(These show dedication, and keep our sub/slave busy and reminded that they're owned)
Silly Tasks(We like to have fun with our subs/slaves)
Pussy Torture(Not as enjoyable as tit torture, but only just)
Stretching(I've been curious about having a sub/slave that's nicely gaped, after we've done the work to stretch them, its not for everyone, and not for MM, I want her tight for me)

Dislikes:
Setting punishments(while I can enjoy watching a sub squirm from pain, or do humiliating things to punish them, it's always sad to have to)
Piss(We may set some things to do with this, if that person isn't against it, but it's not a major like of mine and defiantly not of MM's)
Scat(It's just...disgusting...)

Limits:
Illegal(no dare here tbh)
Wasting our time(really hate that)
Bodily harm(we will never break a sub in the sense of actually breaking them)
Blackmail(This just isn't our thing, and its a rather stupid thing to be interested in, in truth)

What Are We Not Looking For?

Someone who will waste our time.
Someone who will try to separate my boyfriend and me.
Someone who will disappear after our first talk without saying anything.
Someone who will lie to us.
General fakers.

What Happens Next?

Now, if you're interested, you'll send a PM my way, or Masters way. If you send a PM to both of us, then we're more likely to pay attention to that person (linked further up). In this PM, you'll need to answer a series of questions that are listed below. After the PM has been sent, we'll both review its content, then send you a reply. If things look good, then we'll interview the sub/slave together over tinychat.

1: Gender:
2: Orientation: (sub/slave/trash/dom/master/switch)
3: Explain your past experience:
4: Explain why we should take you as our's:
5: Body type: (Note: Body type is NOT a deal breaker! It just may alter certain rules or tasks based on what you are or arent able to do. I myself am a BBW.)
6: Do you own a webcam:
7: Do you own a digital camera:
8: What are you seeking:
9: Have you served 2 people before:
10: Love;
11: Likes:
12: Dislikes:
13: Limits:
14: Age:
15: Do you Understand That You'll Be Serving A Couple:
16: Write a 2-10 line introduction for yourself. This is your chance to show off a bit of your personality. Use it well!

Once we pass you into the meeting in tinychat, we will likely ask you to repeat things that you've said in here, be it in more or in less detail.

We look forward to seeing the responses we get from this ad.

PLEASE NOTE: People who reply in this thread instead of sending a PM will be COMPLETELY IGNORED. If you can’t follow basic instructions here, you won’t be able to follow basic orders and tasks as our sub.

Last edited by MysticalMadness; 02-28-2013 at 08:07 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to MysticalMadness for this post:
Old 02-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Nice ad, good luck and hope you find what you are looking for
Old 02-28-2013, 05:38 AM   #3
fromo
Distinguished Member

I'd like to just point out that we are still on the look out for our shared personal sub/slave.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
Old 03-02-2013, 04:16 AM   #4
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Pupil View Post
Nice ad, good luck and hope you find what you are looking for
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrowsepia View Post
Really well written ad and very detailed. I hope you and Fromo find the right person, goodluck seeking.
Thankyou the both of you, we've had little luck yet saddly.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569

Advertisements
Kink Talk