Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
Thepainvain

Male 19/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

19/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

Who am I?

I'm just someone. I take pleasure in being humiliated in special ways. Sometimes I just have the need to act upon this greatly, and searching for random people on the internet for this just isn't enough anymore. I find that those people usually are not creative enough or take enough interest in my special needs to satisfy either of us.

I'm 19 years old, male and currently working. Right now I'm on holiday, so I have two weeks of free time, practically.

I like to do sports, I have a great interest in music and one in linguistic matters. I like learning languages, reading, writing and any form of poetry and art.

I'm 175 cm tall, weigh about 80 kilos, have short, dirty blond hair, wear glasses and have a lip piercing. I am a smoker for about a year and a vegetarian since I was 16.

What do I want?

I need to be humiliated in special ways, which I will list more carefully later. I don't look for a relationship were I am moulded or changed. Nothing like writing punishment lines or thinking about the bad things I did and such stuff. I merely look for someone that will provide creative, mean and cruel tasks for me to do. I want to be surprised and shocked everytime I have to do something for you. I want to be thrilled by the thought of the new and disgusting things I will do and I want to lower myself to the level I belong. I have the possibility to provide both audiable and visible prove, however won't do so every time. If it's part of the tasks I gladly will. If you want to see me once in a while, I will aswell. However, it's just not as much fun for me to be on cam or to take pictures, so most of the time I will want to stick to writing reports.

I am looking for someone to both provide tasks in advance which I will receive and carry out when there is time or the moment is right, but also give me live tasks via chat which I will carry out immediately as they are told to me.

Who are you?

You are either male or female, I don't care for that. I rather would want a male master, but will gladly accept a mistress aswell. You definitely have to be cruel, mean, and creative, though. You should enjoy to torture me with new and exciting ideas to lower myself. You should take pleasure in thinking of ever new and disgusting ways of treating me like trash.

What will I bring with me?

I will carry out what you tell me in the most precise way possible. I merely look for someone to torture me when I need it, as well as when they need it. I don't want anything more than that, but will do my utterbest to fulfill my tasks in this way.

My likes, dislikes and limits:

For this I cross out the section Likes totally. Nothing of this is something that gives me pleasure, but more something that I need to do. So I will firstly list things I will want to do mostly, then carry on to things that are pushable as limits, and finally write down things I will never do:

Things that should happen often:

Feminization: I want to be treated like a woman. I want to be a woman. I want to feel like a woman. Think of the most creative ways to make me feel feminine you can. Through speech, appearance, mind, body and anything you can think of.

I won't crossdress or wear make up, as I simply don't have acces to it. I am not sure if I would enjoy it if I were to do it, but I can't and won't find that out.

Smoking:
I am a smoker. Use that to humiliate me. Cover me in ashes, make me masturbate with cigarette-butts, make me use my mouth and my body as ashtray, make me use the ground as ashtray and lick all up after I finished the smoke. Be creative but be safe. I don't want to see anyone suggesting I should put cigarettes out anywhere on my body, as this is extremely dangerous. I also don't want to see anyone telling me to eat tobacco, as this can lead to death, even.

Eating: Use this to humiliate me aswell. Make me eat from the ground, make me spit on my food before I eat, make me sprinkle it with dirt, make me eat with my hands and smear my face.

Dirty: I want to get dirty. I already started with this in the smoking and eating section. I want you to abuse me and make me the dirty bitch I feel I am. Do whatever it takes for this and be creative and have your fun with showing me new ways of living out my disgusting desires. I won't do a too big mess, I won't mess my clothes. As a rule of thumb you can put anything on my naked body, you want, as long as it stays on it.

Licking and Kissing: I want to abuse my mouth. Make me lick dirty and weird things as tasks. Make me use my tongue in gross ways. Make me lick my shoes entirely clean, make me lick the ground after spitting on it. Make me eat from the ground, make me dirty.

Body-writing: Again, abuse my naked body. Make me write most creative and humiliating things onto myself. Make me aware of how much of a slut I am.

Name-calling:
Be mean. Be disgusting. Make me hate you. I want to be treated the worst you can. However, if I tell you I can't do something that's a no-go. Don't tell humiliate or treat me mean if I can't do something for any reason. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Respect my limits and we both will be happy.

Creativity: Use all what I have given you so far to abuse me. Combine those things and add some super-human cruelty and creativity and you'll have me on my knees thanking you.

Here the things I consider limits, that are however pushable if part of a good tasks:

Feces: I won't do anything with them just like that. If you have a good use of them, I will think about it however.

Pee: Same goes here.

Anal: I won't do anal unless it has its reasons. I am uncomfortable with it and it doesn't give me any pleasure. If you are into it greatly, we are not for each other.

Semi or hidden public: I will maybe do something in the hidden, if I'm in a room that is locked and safe. Another thing might be a window in the dark, with the lights out and no real chance of being seen.

Things I won't ever do:

Public.

Family. Includes licking things that were used by family recently. Not ever make me lick the toilet after someone was on it. We have a second toilet that noone uses, however, so don't lose your hopes if you wanna see me doing that.

Loud. I have a room next to room's of other people. I can't say anything out aloud or do anything that is loud, they might come look for me.

Dangerous.
If I feel my health is endangoured, I will stop you.

Illegal. if chance of being caught exists. We can experiment with forced intoxication, for example with weed. However, I won't do anything that likely will bring me to jail, that I would not do anyways.

That was that so far. I might add or take away things in the future, as I'm human and we all change over time.

-------------------------------------------

What else?

If this struck your interest in the least, feel free to pm me. Tell me what you think, what questions I have left unanswered and anything else you want. We can discuss this for however long it takes for both of us to clearly understand what this is about, which can be a short talk of five minutes or a period of discussions over a week. It's up to both of us and how good we get along.

I hope you liked what you read and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

Thepainvain.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Thepainvain for this post:
Old 09-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

VERY VERY NICE AD maybe it should enter in the best ones

Good luck for your search
Old 09-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Thepainvain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIOMASTER View Post
VERY VERY NICE AD maybe it should enter in the best ones

Good luck for your search
Thanks a bunch. I hope to attract the right people with the add, so I give my best to set an example. :3

Yes: Puppy Play, Some Pain, Anal, Messy, Some Scat, Pee.

No: Public, Family, Illegal, Spanking.

My Toys:
Vibrating Butt-plug, O-ring with nipple clamps, Vibrating clamps, Blindfold, Any houshold object.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #4
Thepainvain

I'm on the hunt for a new master again.

There's one change to my add:
I now posses some toys, you can use to play with me. :3

A vibrating butt-plug,
Some vibrating nipple clamps,
An O-ring with nipple clamps attached to it.
A blindfold

Yes: Puppy Play, Some Pain, Anal, Messy, Some Scat, Pee.

No: Public, Family, Illegal, Spanking.

My Toys:
Vibrating Butt-plug, O-ring with nipple clamps, Vibrating clamps, Blindfold, Any houshold object.

Last edited by Thepainvain; 09-25-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk