Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-24-2015, 08:42 AM   #1
akeh
Baby Member

Female 27/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

27/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everybody.

I'm new to this world and as such I want to figure out if this is something for me. My stimuli say so; much will depend on the person I will find.

I'm a girl of 27 years from Europe. I'm single, I live alone and work full time. My job makes me travel throughout the country from time to time; despite it I usually have enough free time for myself and my many hobbies. I like to keep myself busy because I'm the active type of girl.

While I am absolutely blank on BDSM I perfectly know the kind of master I want: he must be kind and gentle, understanding, loving and willing to teach. I don't care of his look but I have a preference for age which should be 30+ and hold enough experience to guide and hold me through my journey. My favorite mean of communication is through Skype hence someone from Europe is recommended. Before we even start doing anything I want to understand who you are, what you want and how do you seek it; I will share myself to you too while I might still want to keep some privacy (it applies both-ways).
I aim to be controlled, that's my kink: I find rules governing my days something very appealing. I'm up to give control on clothing, habits, masturbation and be shaped the way you desire as long as you don't change my personality. I like being teased and to beg; I'm shy and thus might be easy to embarrass me but I don't mind as long as it doesn't involve my family. Nothing should ever involve my family. I'm totally against violence, harmful, illegal and painful things too.

I need a friend too in you because I suspect it would make things much easier for both or me at least. I need someone I can trust to fulfil my fantasies. Contact me through private message to tell me about you and why you are interested.
The following 3 users say Thank You to akeh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk