Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Female 26/female/switch seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

This ad is closed, please do not apply.

26/female/switch seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

First things first-I know the ad states any age, but I'm actually looking for someone 25 or over as I am not comfortable submitting to someone much younger than myself.

Now, about me:

I am 26, live in the UK and recently came back to gD after a temporary hiatus. I live with my partner who is also a member of gD and until recently I submitted to him. Due to reasons relating to our private/romantic relationship, we recently ended the D/s aspect of our relationship, which is why I am here and looking. Yes, I do have a life and other commitments such as my partner, work, a child, friends and family etc. So no I can not be online 24/7 or too late into the night UK time. However, I assume I will be able to check in daily or at least every other day and I am generally around on Skype in the evenings.

What I am looking for:

Someone experienced in the D/s lifestyle, I do not want a beginner. Someone who is willing to communicate and make a relationship work. Someone who wants more than to just give random orders and tasks and wants more than just a D/s relationship. If you don't hold my attention intellectually, I am going to get bored pretty quick and you're not the right one for me. Someone willing to talk about non D/s things, in essence we will be friends first and foremost. Someone who can handle me, because yes, I can be a brat at times and there are times when I really, really, want my own way and I might even try to convince you I know better. There are times when I can be the most stubborn person that you will come across and you'll need to carefully push me until I want to submit. I don't mean demand it, force it, but work with me-bring me into a sub mind-set. I do not want someone who I will never hear feedback from and yes, it would be nice to be rewarded occasionally-think positive reinforcement. That isn't to say I am rude or disrespectful, more that stubbornness and sarcasm is a part of my personality. If you can't handle that part of my personality, please move along.

What I am NOT looking for-

Someone who is after a one off play session. Someone who just wants wank material. Someone who can not hold up a conversation. Someone who can not make me laugh. Someone who just wants pictures/mic/cam. Someone who will disappear into thin air never to be heard from again. Someone who "types lyke dis bro"

I am NOT going to send you pictures right off the bat, nor will I cam/mic. That takes time and trust and if you aren't willing to work to get to that point, not only are you not what I'm looking for, you're also not worth my time. If you have doubts I am who I say I am or even female, enough gD members have either spoken to me via mic or seen me on cam or seen pictures to attest that I am who I say I am. Anyone who demands any of these before I am ready to share will be ignored from that point forward. I choose when to share them, as I am the one making myself vulnerable and pushing me will get you nowhere.

My main point of communication is via Skype texting and at a later stage when trust has been established on both sides will be on Skype texting, mic and cam. I do check gD frequently but not every day, and it's much easier to catch me on Skype as I generally leave it open and respond to messages when I see them/am around.

The most important traits in a Dom that I am looking for are as follows:

-Honest
-Open
-Trustworthy
-Compassionate
-Communicative
-Discreet
-Intellectual
-Inventive
-Loyal
-Sincere

As for me, I can say I possess all of those traits, too. But then again I may be a little biased of course-so ask those that know me, read my blogs and posts, get to know me a little and ask me if you have any further questions.

As for my likes/dislikes/limits they can be found here:

Last edited by J.M.N; 09-18-2014 at 12:12 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 09-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

"enough gD members have either spoken to me via mic or seen me on cam or seen pictures to attest that I am who I say I am."

Im one of these.

Frosty Is a wonderful person and she does deserve someone good. I know her fairly well and she is a wonderful person aswell as switch. Person who will fit will be very lucky.
Good luck Frosty.

ST
Old 09-12-2014, 12:25 PM   #3
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

wonderfull ad!
Old 09-12-2014, 02:40 PM   #4
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

I would just like to point out, that whoever gets the lucky job of being frosty's dom.. well I would just like to wish you all the very best for that role! :L You'll certainly need it, you have been warned! :L She's a right handful that girl so all the very best :L

Nah, all jokes aside.. whoever the lucky person is, you won't be disappointed. Frosty is an awesome person, amazing, funny, kind, caring.. the list is pretty much endless. She can be a right brat sometimes but hey that's who she is and that's why she's bloody awesome! But really good luck to whoever the lucky person will be, you won't be disappointed!

P.S. You'll have me to answer to if ever you do anything wrong/upset her ya hear?! Good.

Be like snow: Beautiful but
Cold.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:23 AM   #5
Wardell

What a great, thorough, self aware, no nonsense yet enticing ad, Frosty. You certainly deserve to find the dom of your needs after laying your soul bare in this ad.

This would certainly have to rate as one of the best I've seen, and I wish you luck in your search. Any dom worth their salt should be salivating at the chance to be with you.

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Old 09-14-2014, 06:26 PM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

you guys are lovely, thank you for the nice words

Can I please remind people I am actually looking for someone 25 or over.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 09-17-2014, 07:26 AM   #7
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I can vouch for her she is indeed a female with a wonderful British accent that can make you go weak at the knees. Have fun trying to break her she is very strong willed and stubborn when she wants to be, and can take a paddling like no one I have ever heard! Good luck finding a master frosty!!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 09-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #8
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

It would take forever to respond individually to everyone who has applied, so thank you to all those that took the time to do so.

I have found my Dom and as such this ad is now closed and I wish everyone the best of luck with their search.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Advertisements
Kink Talk