Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2020, 08:52 AM   #1
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please use this worthless slut 21/F

Hi, I’m new to the site but I’d love to be used, with lockdown I haven’t really had the house to myself but tomorrow I’ll have it to myself for a few hours in the morning which also means that my family will be going to bed early tonight meaning I can have fun without anyone walking into my room.

I’d like to be completely used and degraded, I’ve been horny the past few days but haven’t had a chance to masturbate at all which sucks. I’m not really sure what else to say except likes and limits are in my signature along with my toys. If you have any questions let me know or if you have any “truths” you want me to answer, I’ve done a couple from the thread but I think I’ll do some more in the meantime.

Thank you for spending time on this worthless cumdump 😊

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:16 AM   #2
Iggy84

Go in each room of the house and use an object you find in that room to edge with. Once you have edged in every room you can cum, but only in the living room or kitchen.

If you fail let us know for your punishment.
Iggy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:23 AM   #3
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy84 View Post
Go in each room of the house and use an object you find in that room to edge with. Once you have edged in every room you can cum, but only in the living room or kitchen.

Thank you for this, since I’m not actually alone in my house till tomorrow, I will have to wait till then to do it 😊

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Old 08-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #4
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Oh forgot to include in my signature I do have a gspot vibrator as well

Old 08-11-2020, 10:50 AM   #5
Larpus

Since you're into writing, perhaps you should write lots of messages on your body describing yourself. Obviously that you are a cumdump, filthy whore etc. Have arrows point to where you want things to go etc.

Find a suitable window to stand near to display your handiwork, the curtains should be as open as far as your limits allow. Stand there with your hands behind your head legs spread in a squatting pose. I suggest you fill your ass with a buttplug or something similar (any object that is suitable) and hold a dildo in your mouth for at least 15 minutes to truly demonstrate your abilities.

If you are done with the other dare posted here, you can also stick the dildo onto a chair and squat up and down on that with your pussy (if no suction cup then use a hand). Do not cum before that 15 minutes is up though!

If you try this, I look forward to hearing your report and exactly what sort of literature you decided to write.
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:53 AM   #6
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
Since you're into writing, perhaps you should write lots of messages on your body describing yourself. Obviously that you are a cumdump, filthy whore etc. Have arrows point to where you want things to go etc.

Find a suitable window to stand near to display your handiwork, the curtains should be as open as far as your limits allow. Stand there with your hands behind your head legs spread in a squatting pose. I suggest you fill your ass with a buttplug and hold a dildo in your mouth for at least 15 minutes to truly demonstrate your abilities.

If you are done with the other dare posted here, you can also stick a dildo onto a chair and squat up and down on that with your pussy. Do not cum before that 15 minutes is up though!

If you try this, I look forward to hearing your report and exactly what sort of literature you decided to write.
Thank you, since this one doesn’t require me leaving my room, I can do this in a couple hours when everyone has went to bed for the night. I’m looking forward to doing it, the only thing I can’t do is the butt plug because I don’t own one.

Old 08-11-2020, 11:07 AM   #7
Larpus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia View Post
Thank you, since this one doesn’t require me leaving my room, I can do this in a couple hours when everyone has went to bed for the night. I’m looking forward to doing it, the only thing I can’t do is the butt plug because I don’t own one.
That's ok, if you have a cucumber, carrot, pencils + rubber bands (or something sufficiently girthy) plus a condom and some tape, that can also work. If not, then no worries!
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 09:30 AM   #8
Iggy84

If you still have time I think you need some spanking for being such a bad girl while no one is home. Roll two dice take the total and x by 10. Use a house hold item in the kitchen to spank yourself with.
Iggy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 12:56 PM   #9
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post

Find a suitable window to stand near to display your handiwork, the curtains should be as open as far as your limits allow. Stand there with your hands behind your head legs spread in a squatting pose. I suggest you fill your ass with a buttplug or something similar (any object that is suitable) and hold a dildo in your mouth for at least 15 minutes to truly demonstrate your abilities.

If you are done with the other dare posted here, you can also stick the dildo onto a chair and squat up and down on that with your pussy (if no suction cup then use a hand). Do not cum before that 15 minutes is up though!

Hey so I did this last night. I feel like I kind of wrote basic messages, idk. I wrote, cum dump on my stomach with an arrow pointing to my pussy, whore and slut wrote on each breast, filthy cunt on my thigh with an arrow pointing to my pussy, cheap bitch, anal whore with an arrow pointing to my ass, dirty slut On my other thigh.

I stood next to my bedroom window after inserting a thin carrot in a condom, I haven’t put anything in my ass in a while so it felt really thick. I started sucking my dildo and left a timer on for 15 minutes and squatted down. I had my curtains open halfway and stood in the open half, I felt so exposed considering I have a couple sets of flats near my house and all I could think about was if someone was looking into my room and seeing me be a whore.

I hadn’t finished the other dare yet so I didn’t do the dildo on the chair part. Thank you for the task it was really fun and I felt embarrassed but horny at the same time from doing it.

Old 08-12-2020, 01:01 PM   #10
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I woke up early just to make sure no one would come home early, I went into my brothers Room first and tried to find something, I ended up using his game controller and inserting the little nun of the handle and grinding my clit against the rest to edge (psa, I did clean everything after I used it), I then went into my parents room and their remote control to rub my clit with to edge, it was kind of hard, then I went into my room and used my dildo to edge, which was a bad decision cause I almost came. I then went into the kitchen and used a wooden spoon and inserted that, I balanced it against the chair and rode it while rubbing my clit, that was probably the most difficult cause of how skinny it was. Finally I went in the living room and used a candle to edge before finally cumming. Thank you for this task it was kind of hard cause of all the edges but it was interesting to try.

Quote:
If you still have time I think you need some spanking for being such a bad girl while no one is home. Roll two dice take the total and x by 10. Use a house hold item in the kitchen to spank yourself with.
I’ve only just seen this one so I wasn’t able to do it but I can do it tomorrow.

Old 08-12-2020, 01:02 PM   #11
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

If anyone has any more tasks for me I can do quiet ones in my bedroom tonight and then more tomorrow morning when I’m alone again 😊

Old 08-12-2020, 01:30 PM   #12
SweetT

Roll a die and multiply the number by 10. That is how many minutes you must kneel facing the corner with your hands cuffed behind your back. Set a timer to for the amount of time with no alarm for when it ends. If you check early, you must start over. If you check after the time is over, you may cum.

Start a PM dare list. Minimum of 10 to start.

Post in 13 Person above threads.

Want more? Haha I could keep going.

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 01:59 PM   #13
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
Roll a die and multiply the number by 10. That is how many minutes you must kneel facing the corner with your hands cuffed behind your back. Set a timer to for the amount of time with no alarm for when it ends. If you check early, you must start over. If you check after the time is over, you may cum.

Okay I rolled a 2, so 20 minutes but I think I’m gonna do the 13 person above threads first, also what type of stuff goes in a PM dare list?

Old 08-12-2020, 02:11 PM   #14
SweetT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia View Post
Okay I rolled a 2, so 20 minutes but I think I’m gonna do the 13 person above threads first, also what type of stuff goes in a PM dare list?
You can check mine for reference! Lmk if you have questions.

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:44 PM   #15
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post

Okay done, the 13 person above threads took longer than I thought and then I had to search other threads for inspiration for the PM dates

So I had 20 minutes, knelt in the corner, set the timer, tried to count Mississippi’s but got distracted so the first time I checked it was only 18 minutes. So did it again and by then my arms were tired from being handcuffed and I sat and waited and waited and waited cause there was no way I was doing it again and by the time I checked it was 26 minutes. So I incurred my hands and made myself cum which was fun. Thank you 😊

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, slut