Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-21-2021, 06:47 AM   #1
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Male 42/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

42/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

42/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Let me give this another try, again

Hi, i am Merlin from Germany, to be honest i find writing text like that annoying but here we go

After me being without a relationship and only short term arrangements for a bit now i feel like i want to look for a more dedicated sub again. And with covid still around i was thinking to look into an online sub

To get 2 points out of the way

1. i am only looking for females or couples!

2. I will require some kind of proof (conversation over voice is fine , just to make it clear) that you are what you claim to be, once we agreed to try the relationship (i am happy to do the same)

What i am looking for is a relationship where i take control over agreed parts of your live, this will include sexual aspects and non sexual aspect and grow over time, to more and more things.
What i enjoy is the "given control" aspect and that means i am relative flexible about the exact things for each step, but the very long term goal would be to find a good balance of you being yourself and being under my control

For the kink side of things i tend to enjoy
  • Teasing
  • Orgasm Control
  • Actual and mental Bondage
  • Humiliation
  • Objectification
  • Spanking
  • Clothing Control
  • Toilet Control
  • Anal
Most other things can be discussed too the important thing is been given control after all for me.

My limits
  • Blood
  • Causing Wounds on purpose
  • Strong Degradation
  • Abuse
  • Scat

About me:
I am more of caring Dom, with some sadistic notions on the side.
What I mean with this is tend I to be protective towards my subs, and enjoy just having fun and joking a lot during conversations, as well as enjoying hugging or cuddling but you can also expect me to tease you a lot.
That said once a order is given i expect it to be followed, i am not here to fight my sub, it should be what we all want and need. And expect that you see it as important to follow orders.
I will also want to know you so you so being able to have conversations along all the way is very important for me, this includes if a sub feels unsure. There is almost no subject i wont talk about.

About you:
For age i am relative open to most ages over 18, it is about having a good connection first and foremost
Also when it comes to experience i am open for most stages just be honest about it, so i can adjust to it.
For time-zones , Europe or close to it works best of course but if there is a good connection we could work around other times too.
I in general prefer my subs to be playful but also obedient, wanting to follow orders, giving the best to please and enjoying praise more than fearing punishments.
As i said i will also accept couples, but be aware i am straight, i can enjoy ordering males but it wont be very sexual for me

That is it, for now at least. Thank you for reading, to all who got this far

If someone has questions feel free to write me here or in a pm

Should you have interest in being my sub you should also write me but including some information about you, what you are looking for and why you think we would be a good match

Advertisements
Kink Talk