Old 04-07-2021, 07:54 PM   #106
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Ooooh I thought from the answers that you used the milking machine only on breasts but now I changed my mind

Have you already tried using the milking machine on other parts beside breasts?Turning red, yes

What's the worst nightmare that you can recall?Oh wow, domt really have nightmares now. Um as a kid i would dream of wathcing my parents drive away leaving me behind, so maybe that. And the sweetest dream?I really dont remmber my dreams so. Not sure really, sorry.

What's the most significant and life changing choice you made in your life?Agreeing to caretake the farm while my parents tried to sell it. It got me out of a bad situation i did not know was so toxic at the time.

In the alternate reality where you chose the other path, where do you think you are today?If i had stayed being a sub I think I would be dead or have lost myself complelty kinda the same either way.
Agian. Thanks for the questions!!!
T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 04-07-2021, 08:13 PM   #107
ShyBoy69

Kik me shyyBoy069
ShyBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 08:40 PM   #108
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyBoy69 View Post
Kik me shyyBoy069
Sorry I dont have a KIK account.
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 04-07-2021, 08:55 PM   #109
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Nicee it seemed strange that you never mentioned a nice clit suction toy, seeing your likes

Is there some new kink you decided to explore since you started your experience on GetDare?

Ever been in close proximity of others while wearing a vibe or an insertion?

What was your dream job as a kid?

Did you ever try natural psychedelics like shrooms or ayahuasca? Is there one you would like to try, as an experience?

I'm really happy to hear that your most important choice got you in a better place, by the way

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:22 PM   #110
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Nicee it seemed strange that you never mentioned a nice clit suction toy, seeing your likes

Is there some new kink you decided to explore since you started your experience on GetDare?Not sure if it is strange or not but the idea of denial and or orgasms only on command from some one else is relaly new to me!

Ever been in close proximity of others while wearing a vibe or an insertion?yes in college frequently!

What was your dream job as a kid?I wanted to be a History teacher. Oopsie kida far from that lol.

Did you ever try natural psychedelics like shrooms or ayahuasca? Is there one you would like to try, as an experience?I have not and dont think I am really interested. I have a beer now and then but that is about as mind alteing as I get.

I'm really happy to hear that your most important choice got you in a better place, by the wayThank you!!!!
Thank you very much for these aditional questions!!!
T

Old 04-09-2021, 01:44 PM   #111
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Hi FarmgalT!

How are you feeling about your forced orgasms thread? the numbers are getting fairly high.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:42 AM   #112
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Sport 8ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Hi FarmgalT!

How are you feeling about your forced orgasms thread? the numbers are getting fairly high.
Well abit bit behind the eight ball! That being said it has been very fun sor far. The real painful orgasms to come will be posibbly another thing. Today i will be cranking them out in a more determined fashion!
Thnk you again!

All the best!
T

Old 04-13-2021, 03:27 AM   #113
Dice7
getDare Addict

Okay the animal fantasy stuff keeps peeking my interest and you haven't gone into any details about your piggy fantasies, so I want to make your face go red and have you tell us about them!

What have you fantasised about doing with a pig?
Why pigs? Have other animals crossed your mind?
What stops you from exploring the ideas? Morality? Safety?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 12:05 PM   #114
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Okay the animal fantasy stuff keeps peeking my interest and you haven't gone into any details about your piggy fantasies, so I want to make your face go red and have you tell us about them!

What have you fantasised about doing with a pig?My face is red.
Why pigs? Have other animals crossed your mind? In working on a farm see many things and help out with the legitimate breeding of animals, pigs, cow, ect.
What stops you from exploring the ideas? Morality? Safety?
Obviously, both are primary reasons and will add legal too boot. In no way do I want to harm an animal in any way or allow it to come to harm.

Old 04-16-2021, 07:24 AM   #115
abramcombat
Baby Member

Default Explore the dark side

Since you do have fantasy with animal. Do you ever own a animal shape dildo to fulfill the fantasy in anyway?
abramcombat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to abramcombat for this post:
Old 04-16-2021, 12:34 PM   #116
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abramcombat View Post
Since you do have fantasy with animal. Do you ever own a animal shape dildo to fulfill the fantasy in anyway?
I do own a Bad Dragon Kippy dildo. So yes I guess so .
It is marroon with a black base.

Thank you for the question!!

Take care~!!~
T

Old 04-16-2021, 10:10 PM   #117
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

What is the most risky situation in which you've been naked?
Note: Due to technical difficulties involving a full grown bull moose and the President of Iceland I am currently unable to return to my Arctic bunker. I have instead relocated to my previous bunker at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean somewhere south of Sable Island.

Dislikes: mild pain mild public.

Soft limits: Other people

Hard Limits: Anal, gross, messy, major pain illegal/illogical.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 11:19 PM   #118
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanmail View Post
What is the most risky situation in which you've been naked?
Hmmmm Risky...by risky dangerous or risky getting caught naked?
Risky Dangerous: I have been knocked down by my animals twice. Once by some cows that were spooked. I came away with some bruises but that was all. I did have work boots on.
Risky Getting Caught: I was taking a swim the small pond on my land and some hikers came strolling thru - which they are not supposed to. The Fences are all marked. These 3 guys were scary looking too not all there. Lucky they did not see my boots on the shore and they did not approach the water too much and notice me.

Thank you for your question!!!

TAKE CARE!
T

Old 04-23-2021, 04:49 AM   #119
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked farming is the best!
what is the dirtiest thing that happened to you while farming naked?

Have any of the animals gotten...amorous?

What is the hardest chore to do naked?

Where is your favorite place to be naked on the farm?

What was your favorite sexual adventure?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:06 PM   #120
Msdare2294

You said you are naked most of the time on the farm, do you wear shoes/boots or barefoot?

Any pronouns will do

will do: messy, masturbation, pain, pee, cum, humiliation, Pics

I won't: involve others, scat dares, face pics

Kik is s.kenna
Msdare2294 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk