Old 03-25-2021, 10:25 AM   #1
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile 29 F Ask Me Anything

Hello and hope you are well! I am a 29f farmer. Please ask what ever you wish and though I have not done anything quite like this before but I will do my best to answer quickly and completely all questions asked of me.

Just a little about me. I am a farmer and live in a rural area. I live by myself.

Thank you and take care.

T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -

Last edited by FarmgalT; 03-28-2021 at 11:09 PM.
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:28 AM   #2
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

How old were you then your lost your virginity?
Whats your bra size?
Worst dare you done?

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to frukostflingor for this post:
Old 03-25-2021, 10:39 AM   #3
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frukostflingor View Post
How old were you then your lost your virginity?
Whats your bra size?
Worst dare you done?
Lost virginity: 18 in college
Bra size : 32d/70d
Worst dare : Was dared to bike out about 7 miles from house and walk back naked in less that 40F/9C temp in light rain. Made it but was very cold. Even as worst was still fun to try. Please let me know if that is what you mean.

Thank you for your questions!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Last edited by FarmgalT; 03-25-2021 at 10:58 AM. Reason: politness
Old 03-25-2021, 11:45 AM   #4
Jcart0103

What is the longest time you have edged for?
How Tall are you?
What insertion dare did you enjoy the most?
Jcart0103 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jcart0103 for this post:
Old 03-25-2021, 12:01 PM   #5
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

What are some of your darkest fantasies?

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

dislike: anal, extreme pain, public, breasts/pussy torture

hard limits: webcam, pics, mic, scat, illegal, family, friends

might add or change if needed
ashleyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ashleyslut for this post:
Old 03-25-2021, 01:10 PM   #6
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcart0103 View Post
What is the longest time you have edged for?
How Tall are you?
What insertion dare did you enjoy the most?
Longest time edging : Now I orgasms pretty easy so is hard for me to edge too long tbh. I usually try to edge for about an hour and then orgasms. Back in highschool i could edge for alot longer. I remember edging for 2 days and not sleeping, when i was home alone.

How tall am I : I am 5'2"

Insertion Dare I enjoyed the most : Trailer hitch ball maybe that was very hot as it was so wrong. Hotwheels were fun too.

Thank you for the questions hope that answers them. If not let me know!

Old 03-25-2021, 01:13 PM   #7
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyslut View Post
What are some of your darkest fantasies?
Oh Wow. This is hard dark and dark. Well maybe to be forced to orgasms over and over and over with almost no time in between and not know end. Not sure of how but I think that would be pretty devastating over all.

Thank you for allowing me to answer your question.

Old 03-25-2021, 01:31 PM   #8
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

Mmm how could someone make you cum over and over again with no end in sight?

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

The following user says Thank You to ashleyslut for this post:
Old 03-25-2021, 01:48 PM   #9
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Mmm how could someone make you cum over and over again with no end in sight?
Well a couple ways I could think of..

Maybe attach a small vibrator directly to my clitoris and then maybe a larger in in my pussy. Alternating between the two would slow or prevent kinda snsory burn out in each place. more so if they were variable in speed or pulse.

Perhaps being strapped down in public and my clitoris and pussy open for stimulation to anyone. that one may not be constant but would be random and uncontrollable.

I cant speak to electric shocks to my clitoris, it that would work I have not tried that yet.

OH.. Maybe strapped to a machine like a sybian and not being able to move or pull a away from it.

Are those ideas like what you maybe looking for? Please let me know if you have an idea for this too that you were thinking of.

Thank you!!!

Old 03-25-2021, 01:59 PM   #10
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Well a couple ways I could think of..

Maybe attach a small vibrator directly to my clitoris and then maybe a larger in in my pussy. Alternating between the two would slow or prevent kinda snsory burn out in each place. more so if they were variable in speed or pulse.

Perhaps being strapped down in public and my clitoris and pussy open for stimulation to anyone. that one may not be constant but would be random and uncontrollable.

I cant speak to electric shocks to my clitoris, it that would work I have not tried that yet.

OH.. Maybe strapped to a machine like a sybian and not being able to move or pull a away from it.

Are those ideas like what you maybe looking for? Please let me know if you have an idea for this too that you were thinking of.

Thank you!!!
Mmm if only you had a sybian for me to control.

Old 03-25-2021, 02:02 PM   #11
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Mmm if only you had a sybian for me to control.
That would be so hot to have someone else control a sybian or vibrator. Have not tried that.

Thank you!!!! I appreciate you questions and comments!!

Old 03-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #12
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

The most sluttest thing you ever did in public?

Old 03-25-2021, 02:11 PM   #13
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
The most sluttest thing you ever did in public?
Hmmm i have not been naked in public, but have gone to a state fair in a loose cropped tank top and nylon jogging shorts that were too big and really short . I had to stitch the waist of the shorts together to make them stay up, but the leg openings were really loose and pretty open from the sides when walking or if i sat down. I was not wearing any underware.

I hope that counts. Thanks!

Old 03-25-2021, 02:22 PM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

How often do you masturbate and how do you prefer doing it? Using toys? A favourite position? Location? Videos you may watch etc?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:41 PM   #15
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
How often do you masturbate and how do you prefer doing it? Using toys? A favourite position? Location? Videos you may watch etc?

Hi Nice to meet you, and sorry i missed you in the chat room earlier!! my apologies.

How often do I masturbate? Usually a few times a day tbh. I work by myself and am isolated from nearest people so work naked alot, weather permitting too. so its easy to masturbate any at almost any time. So on average 3 times a day though it may be more too.

Using Toys? I use fingers mostly but love pop bottles and tools if I am in the barn. I dont own and real sex toys. Some veggies are fun too, if I am in the house.

My favorite position is sitting on the edge of a chair or sitting on the floor with back to a wall and legs open.

Locations can be in the barn any room in the house out side in nearby woods too.

I dont watch alot of videos but love Hentai and certain sub-genres of Hentai. Not the Loli or children Hentai though. There are some futanari videos that are hot i have seen over time.

Thanks Lyb. I hope that answers your questions!! If not let me know!

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk