Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 12-08-2020, 10:58 AM   #1
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Default enema size?

Does anyone else find that the size of enemas in dares are much larger than they can handle? Two litres seems to be a common suggestion as a large enema but for me even getting 1 litre in is a struggle, never-mind holding it.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:27 PM   #2
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I agree l. I think it depends on your body, and if you practice more then you will be able to hold longer. I’ve found success taking enemas about half it more of my max and holding them for as long as possible, then going from there, upping the size
Old 12-20-2020, 07:12 PM   #3
TheDiaperedDevil

Like anything its a practice thing and dependent on a load of factors.

- You probably wont be able to take a 2l enema on your first go...or if you haven't done it for a while.
- You'll find it harder if you haven't already evacuated.
- Getting into the right body position helps (I prefer all fours with ass up face near the floor).
- Moderating the flow so it doesn't go too fast/slow for you.
- Managing your breathing helps...taking deep breaths works for me.
- Knowing that cramps are cramps and not never ending.

Still don't try and over extend yourself. Don't take enemas too frequently. Make sure you recover if you do multiple enema's during a single session.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:47 AM   #4
NippleRings
Baby Member

Personally I would have thought 2L not good for your health. An Enima in a clinic would be 1/2 (The size of a standard mug) It onlu gose as far as the 1st bent in your entestine.
But if the enima is administered very slowly, (Say thre a 4mm tube & at a 500mm hight it will creep much further along yout entestine)
Then what do you put up there? Not tap water ! Many people find Coffee far moor endurable. But It will probbaly keep ypou awake all night. (Yes it passes threw into your blood & foushes your kidnys for a Detix !)
NippleRings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk