Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-26-2021, 06:38 AM   #16
LPV
getDare Saint

Does your slave ever have to take cold showers?

Have you done any "potty training" with her?

Have you ever had her do anything where she would lose sleep?

Has she ever suggested rules or punishments?

Is your workout as extensive as hers?

Thank you!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:35 AM   #17
PastramiKitten

How does your slave explain to her non-kink/bdsm friends that she lives with her Mistress and Master?
How do you explain this to your non-kink/bdsm friends/acquaintances/business partners etc.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:32 AM   #18
samsubmissive
Account Banned

Default come punish my pathetic balls

my girlfriend said if i posted this and got people to make me hurt my balls she wouldnt break up with me. so i made a kik.

come bust my balls

kik: leashedballs00
samsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 09:03 AM   #19
MissKylie

Default Reply to lpv

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Does your slave ever have to take cold showers? NO, SHE CAN HAVE A SHOWER LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AS PER HER LIKING. I INTEND TO KEEP IT THAT WAY UNLESS SHE MAKES A MAJOR MISTAKE ANYTIME

Have you done any "potty training" with her? I'M NOT INTO CONTROLLING THOSE ASPECT, SO SHE IS ON HER OWN

Have you ever had her do anything where she would lose sleep? I THINK MY OFFER TO HER FOR SUBMITTING TO US DEFINTELY A TIME WHEN SHE HAD SOME THINKING NIGHTS. THERE ARE OTHER THINGS WHERE SHE WOULD HAVE LOST SLEEP BUT I THINK THE KEY ONE WOULD BE AROUND THE TIME WHEN WE OFFERED HER TO MOVE IN WITH US AND BE OUR SUBMISSIVE

Has she ever suggested rules or punishments? SHE HAS ALWAYS BROUGHT IN SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM HERE BUT OTHERWISE NO

Is your workout as extensive as hers? YES, OUR WORKOUTS ARE DESIGNED TO KEEP US FIT AND IT IS NOT A PUNISHMENT. IT IS A REWARD TO BE FIT IN LONGER TERM

Thank you!
HI LPV,

HAPPY TO ANSWER AS ALWAYS. UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY DOM-SUB SETUP IS DIFFERENT AND THEY HAVE DIFFERENT RULES & LIKES.

Miss kylie
MissKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 09:11 AM   #20
MissKylie

Default REPLY TO PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastramikitten View Post
how does your slave explain to her non-kink/bdsm friends that she lives with her mistress and master?
How do you explain this to your non-kink/bdsm friends/acquaintances/business partners etc.
hi kitten,

she doesn't have to tell them that we are her master and mistress. She can be herself and we allow her to bring her friends home sometime as an off-time. She mentions that she is leaving with us as part of the job and that this setup allows both of us to have close connect in this busy world. With our legal background, we made sure to have a good work and even personal contract to make sure she or us aren't in any trouble.

As for her friends, they see us very friendly and that she is lucky to get such a place. But i do know some friends saying that she could have more freedom if she lived alone *winks*

our business partners doesn't need to know about this and they don't.

As for friends and family, most of them just know that she is my pa and staying with us to help us manage our busy schedule.

There are some friends who know about her role in our life but these are the friends who we purely engage from bdsm side. So they don't know that she is my pa.

It definetely takes some doing.

Miss kylie
Old 03-31-2021, 12:30 PM   #21
LPV
getDare Saint

Does she ever make mistakes at work? If so, is she punished for those at home?

Did you buy all those new outfits for her?

Everyone has bad days?

Do you feel like you are more severe with her if things are not going your way?

Thank you.

Sam, RIP!
Old 03-31-2021, 01:44 PM   #22
MissKylie

Default Reply to LPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpv View Post
does she ever make mistakes at work? If so, is she punished for those at home? i keep work and home arrangement seperate. She will get her work feedback based on her competency at work and at home she will get punished for her mistakes accordingly. It is 2 different things for us

did you buy all those new outfits for her? yes, we did buy those outfits. Everyone needs a haul and need to be on top of fashion

everyone has bad days? yes, that is true. Depends what led to bad days and how other person takes it. There is no one size fits all

do you feel like you are more severe with her if things are not going your way? sometimes it does happen that at home we get little more severe with her but as a dominant, we have to gather ourself and take care of her. As a submissive, she holds to power to say no and stop us to bring back to reality if needed. Both sides are equally engaged in what is happening

thank you.
enjoy and hope you are doing your tasks.

Miss kylie
The following user says Thank You to MissKylie for this post:
Old 04-01-2021, 10:31 AM   #23
LPV
getDare Saint

Does your slave have any diet restrictions.

Do any of you smoke or drink? (You seem concerned with a healthy lifestyle)

Have you had her do any prediciment bondage? If so, please describe.

How tall are you? How tall is she?

Her outfits didn't include fishnets? Do either of you wear those?

What is your favorite holiday?

How is she doing on her "No Talking" rule?

What is your favorite way to punish her?

Thanks, again!

Sam, RIP!
Old 04-06-2021, 12:22 AM   #24
MissKylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpv View Post
does your slave have any diet restrictions. she has some restriction around desserts purely from fitness perspective. If she wants to have more, she can committ to longer exercise time and have it

do any of you smoke or drink? (you seem concerned with a healthy lifestyle) we do drink and occasionally smoke too, but all of it is done only sometime or in controlled manner but everyday to be wasted

have you had her do any prediciment bondage? If so, please describe. yes, we have done this few times and always look out for new positions to spice it up for everyone. Most common one is to do rope play and then hang her in air

how tall are you? How tall is she? i'm 5 feet 6 inches and she is 5 feet 4 inches

her outfits didn't include fishnets? Do either of you wear those? yes, there are fishnets

what is your favorite holiday? greece

how is she doing on her "no talking" rule? getting used to it but punished daily for now

what is your favorite way to punish her? give her writing time in a corner which she hates. Or if it is sexual punishment, blindfold her and put vibrator on low so that she is aroused but can't cum. Will keep her for long in that corner

thanks, again!
are you enjoying by knowing our lifestyle?

Miss kylie

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress, slave