Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which task(s) should I perform?
Chastity 27 40.91%
Anal 28 42.42%
Surprise 11 16.67%
Pain 16 24.24%
Disgusting 19 28.79%
Deepthroat 16 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Vote to decide my fate!

On Thursday I'll have the entire house to myself for both the evening and night. What better way to take advantage of this than to let GetDare decide what to do with this time? Here's what I have in mind: I'll do a task from the most-voted category, and one additional category for every 10 voters. Everyone who votes is free to suggest one or more tasks for the categories of their choice. My toys are listed in my signature, and if additional items are needed I can get those at a grocery store. If I do your task, you'll get a detailed report in return, with picture proof if you want it.

If there are not enough suggestions, some of my ideas are listed below (feel free to improve upon these and make them more extreme):

Chastity: This is pretty simple, I'll put on my chastity cage once I get home and put the key in my timelock safe until the next morning. I'll insert the e-stim pads as well in case I get a pain task too.

Anal: I'll give my ass a good cleanout once I get home and insert a hollow stretching ring in my ass. At night I'll replace it with a normal plug, and I'm sure someone can think of some more anal tasks to make sure my asshole is totally destroyed the next morning!

Surprise: I'm not going to plan this, but if this category comes up on top I'm up for suggestions on how to get a surprise. I can go online on Chaturbate and request tasks, post in the "no limit timed offer" thread, enter the chat here or at faproulette, et cetera.

Pain: If there are no better ideas I'll do the ballbusting dice of doom or some nipple torture, but I'm sure there are even better ways to punish me! And since I have the night available as well this can continue when sleeping.

Disgusting: I always find these hard to get good ideas for. Last time I was told to put various disgusting items in a blender and drink the result; I'm up for that or even worse things (piss is definitely an option, light scat tasks will be considered). Enema tasks are welcome too for this one. And again, this can continue at night, for example by not letting me clean up until the morning.

Deepthroat: I absolutely love being forced to deepthroat my dildo's until I gag. So I hope this one wins and I'm forced to do something extreme such as one of the Throat Heaven dares.
Old 05-13-2018, 01:04 PM   #2
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

You should train your deep-throat skills...

There is a self-bondage program which can be used in conjunction with your cam to "force" you to deepthroat. (Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.71)
Program it to your liking an if you manage your training you could get a reward... like getting out early or reducing the strength of your pads by one...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 07:50 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I voted disgusting and I thought of another insanely disgusting thing.

Deepthroat until you make yourself vomit. Vomit inside a large cup.
Then also pee in the cup and pour some of it in you ass like you did last time. But only some. As much as you can take and then plug your ass.
Now do some jumping jacks again to mix it up well.
Expel it from your ass back into the cup again.
Mix it all.
Now, pour it over the food you will have for dinner.
Stand barefoot in your food for half an hour. Mix it and trample it.

Now it's finally dinner time. Enjoy your meal. Naked on all fours of course.

I hope for your sake that this doesn't get the most votes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 05-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
You should train your deep-throat skills...

There is a self-bondage program which can be used in conjunction with your cam to "force" you to deepthroat. (Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.71)
Program it to your liking an if you manage your training you could get a reward... like getting out early or reducing the strength of your pads by one...
Cool, I actually already have that installed! I'll definitely consider this if deepthroat becomes one of the winning options.
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I voted disgusting and I thought of another insanely disgusting thing.

Deepthroat until you make yourself vomit. Vomit inside a large cup.
Then also pee in the cup and pour some of it in you ass like you did last time. But only some. As much as you can take and then plug your ass.
Now do some jumping jacks again to mix it up well.
Expel it from your ass back into the cup again.
Mix it all.
Now, pour it over the food you will have for dinner.
Stand barefoot in your food for half an hour. Mix it and trample it.

Now it's finally dinner time. Enjoy your meal. Naked on all fours of course.

I hope for your sake that this doesn't get the most votes.
Holy shit. That actually combines the anal, disgusting and deepthroat categories. Brilliant
Old 05-14-2018, 03:23 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I liked all the ideas, so I voted for them all. Except for surprise. I want you to know what's coming so you can plan it all out.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 02:26 AM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
I liked all the ideas, so I voted for them all. Except for surprise. I want you to know what's coming so you can plan it all out.
Cool, thanks! I just thought of a way to combine a pain task and sleeping: I can wear a tack bra at night. That should result in very sorry nipples in the morning, and some extra pain everytime I move around in my sleep.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:46 AM   #8
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Your nipples could use some more exercise.

Get some medium weight rubber bands. Snap a rubber band across your nipple so that it makes a red mark. If it doesn't make a red mark, consider it warm-up, but it doesn't count. Do this 10 times. Yes, the intention is that your nipples get really raw. Proceed to the next step after you have made 10 red marks on each nipple.

Put clover clamps on your nipples. Leave them there for 15 minutes.

Remove the clover clamps, turn them 90 degrees, and put them on again for another 15 minutes.

Remove the clover clamps, turn them back 90 degrees, and put them on again. Add as much weight as you can. Do 10 jumping jacks (star jumps) with the clamps on. If a clamp pulls off, replace it and start over from one. You have to learn how to keep the clamps securely on your nipples.

When done with the jumping jacks, remove the clamps. IMMEDIATELY use your fingers to squeeze your nipples AS HARD AS YOU CAN, TWIST THEM, and ROLL THEM, for 30 seconds. You do want the circulation to come back, right? This of course helps with that very nicely.

Take a wooden spoon (or paint stirrer if you have no wooden spoon) and slap each nipple HARD as many times as you think I would ask of you.

Write up a full report, with pictures, and send it to me. If you have done as many slaps as I have in mind, or more, you are done. If you didn't do as many as I wanted ... well, let's just hope that doesn't happen.

NOTE: if you do this punishment, turnabout is fair play.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:57 PM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Wow, that went fast: 50 votes for the poll, which means I should do literally every option on there
I'm not sure whether I'll have enough time, but here's my provisional planning:
  • I'll bring both my chastity cage and a buttplug with me to work, I can hide those in my car. Once I leave work I'll stop at the first gas station and insert the plug/attach the chastity cage. I'll put the key for the chastity cage in my timelock safe in the morning before I head to work and set it to release a day later; that takes care of the chastity part and gets me started on the anal task.
  • On the way home I'll get some fast food, probably Burger King or something similar. That will fill my stomach for one of the later tasks...
  • Once I get home I'll get naked and do one or two enema's, then put my anal stretching ring in, which I'll keep inserted the entire evening/night to take care of the anal part.
  • Next up is my real dinner. Jaro proposed an incredibly dirty, disgusting way to prepare that, if there are no better suggestions I'll deepthroat a dildo until I puke, add piss to my vomit, insert it in my ass, and then push it out again to use as a salad dressing. I think I'll have to shorten standing in it barefoot a bit depending on the amount of time I have available, but this should still more than cover the disgusting task!
  • After that I'll move on to DareFiend's attempt to destroy my nipples. I'm pretty bad at hitting my own nipples with rubber bands, but I'll give it my absolute best try, and then do the rest of his torture tasks as well, which finishes my pain task.
  • At that stage my chastity, anal, disgusting and pain tasks are done. Two to go, so my next one will be the deepthroat one. I have a couple of routines preprogrammed for the selfbondage blowjob trainer-software, but I might also choose to replicate a really hardcore deepthroat video such as one from FacialAbuse or GhettoGaggers.
  • Meanwhile I'll post on one of the Kik threads or post a couple of offers on OneSubmissiveAce to get the "Surprise" task done.

Improvements are always welcome; the tasks that have relatively little input from GetDare so far are the anal, deepthroat and surprise tasks.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:06 AM   #10
wingman78
Longtime User

Default 24 hours to go!

There are exactly 24 hours until I'm starting my tasks. My buttplug and chastity cage are already waiting to be used in the trunk of my car; the key to the chastity cage is locked in my timelock safe and won't be released for another 36 hours. If anybody wants to add/enhance tasks you still have a day to do so!
Old 05-16-2018, 09:12 AM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I'm soooo tempted to make those nipple exercises just a little more challenging....

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:18 AM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I'm soooo tempted to make those nipple exercises just a little more challenging....
Anything but that please I think my nipples will be hurting for days after this.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:20 AM   #13
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Anything but that please I think my nipples will be hurting for days after this.
<...evil grin...>

Old 05-17-2018, 09:17 AM   #14
wingman78
Longtime User

I just officially started with my tasks! I stopped at a gas station, went into the bathroom and put my chastity cage on. Once I had it on I took a lock from my pocket and locked it. The key is in a time-locked safe until tomorrow morning.
Next I spit on my fingers, using that to lube up my asshole for inserting a medium-sized buttplug. Then I got back in my car and started my drive home.

I’m writing this update from the parking lot of a McDrive halfway my commute. Once I finish my meal I’ll continue driving home where I’ll do an enema, replace the plug with a larger anal stretching ring and then move on to the next tasks.

I’m taking pictures of the various tasks as requested. If anyone wants the link to the album send me a PM!
Old 05-17-2018, 01:54 PM   #15
wingman78
Longtime User

Well, here's the next part of my report! Once I got home I got naked, grabbed a dildo, a stretching ring and a container and went to the bathroom. First I gave myself a couple of enema's and inserted the stretching ring.

Next I wanted to start on Jaro's disgusting task. I must have trained deepthroating too well, because I had real trouble getting myself to vomit But after about 10 minutes of sticking things down my throat I had managed to gather a nice bit of vomit. I can't even begin to describe how disgusting and humiliating this was, at one point there was even a trail of vomit and spit hanging from my nose! Then I peed into the mixture and poured it into a plastic soda bottle.

I got onto my back, put my legs over my head and removed the stretching ring from my asshole. Then I put the soda bottle in and squeezed until it was empty. Then I got back on my feet and had a bit of rest while the mixture in my ass mixed. After about 10 minutes I did some jumping jacks, opened up my salad mix and pushed the vomit/piss mixture out of my ass and over my salad. The smell was really bad, but once I mixed it a bit it didn't even taste that bad. Still I only finished about half of it.

Meanwhile I'd inserted my stretching ring again and gave my asshole a quick rinse with the shower head to get the last of the vomit out. Then I got started on DareFiend's nipple torture. I created an improvised rubber band gun (or rather: used a wooden stick to hold the rubber band against so I could use a lot of force). I managed to create a nice pattern of red spots on both my tits; rubber bands can be really painful! Next I put the clover clamps on my nipples and set a timer for 15 minutes while I did the dishes, constantly being distracted by the pain in my nipples. The timer went off and I removed the clamps; the pain from the blood rushing back into my nipples was very intense but I quickly rotated the clamps 90 degrees and put them back.

15 minutes later again, and the pain from removing and rotating the clamps was even worse. But it was nothing compared to attaching 3 weights and doing the jumping jacks! The first one hurt. The second one hurt more. The third one felt like my nipples were going to be pulled off... But I kept going while my cock was getting harder and harder inside the cage. I guess I am a bit of a pain slut

Once the jumping jacks were done I got the clamps off once more and massaged my poor nipples. DareFiend knows his stuff; the pain didn't exactly get better! Finally, time for hitting them with a wooden spoon. I had set a target of 200 hits for each nipple, but by the time I got to 150 I couldn't take it any more. So the grand total was 150 for my left nipple and 140 for my right one. Hopefully that was enough!

I just posted to the person above Kik thread for the "surprise" task, now it's time for the final part: deepthroating. I replaced the stretching ring in my ass with an even larger one and am getting my blowjob trainer software and webcam ready as suggested by Chephren!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, deepthroat, disgusting, pain