Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2019, 11:45 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Back for another two days of fun or suffering at your hands!

After the fun I had with the previous thread it's time to be GetDare's toy again for an entire weekend. Just like last time my GF will be traveling and I'll have the entire house to myself for two days during the last weekend of June. I'd like to end those days feeling thoroughly humiliated, hurt, messy and violated. Not because I've been bad, but because I enjoy being used!

What's in it for you if you help me? If eternal gratitude isn't enough I'll send you a detailed report of your tasks/rules, pics, vids or stream tasks on a live connection if that makes you happy. In fact, you're free to have a look at some of last time's pics at https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...e-tasks.18198/ to see what that would look like. If you'd rather see me help you out with posting in another thread, thinking up custom dares for you, et cetera: let me know what works for you.

What am I looking for? Well, I have 48 hours to fill. If I don't have any tasks I'll spend that time posting in a Kik thread/OneSubmissiveAct/the chat to keep me entertained, but I'd prefer to have a list of tasks and rules assigned in advance.

This can include general rules (only eat from your dog bowl, no showers, wear chastity, sleep on the floor, always wear a buttplug, etc), specific tasks or dares, or anything else to make me feel as humiliated, sexually abused and painful as humanly possible. Ignore my limits for this; the only main rules are:
  • Nothing that can ruin my (social) life, so stuff outside my house is out unless it's well-hidden, as is posting pics or vids where I can be recognized.
  • No permanent harm, and nothing that my GF can easily see after she's back home (so no major bruising, but heavy spanking is OK, body writing is OK but not with permanent marker, etc)
  • Nothing extremely expensive, but if I need to spend a couple hundred euro's on toys, groceries or clothes that's no problem.

What toys can you use? Anything on my toy list is available for use (see the link in my signature), and as I mentioned I can buy new stuff as well if required. If I need to shop for groceries I'll do that at the start of the 48 hours. Or you can make that part of a dare: go out wearing a huge buttplug and diaper, and piss yourself while buying just lube and a cucumber. Stuff like that

How was last time? Well I liked a lot, but there could have been more spanking/CBT/etc. The 10 minutes of bound e-stim was amazing, and I now have a computer-controlled powerbox that can actually increase in power while I'm bound. Oh, and being forced to eat dinner from a bowl with a piss enema in: lovely

Last edited by wingman78; 05-26-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Added the date.
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:59 PM   #2
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Well here's something to get things off to a good start. How cold is the cold water in your shower? Is it so cold you can't stand it? Or just cold enough to be unpleasant? Obviously since you are going to be such a filthy pig, we want you to be as clean as possible at the start, so a shower is in order.
If the water is so cold you can't stand it, then you will spend 3 minutes under the shower, continuously, NOT avoiding your head or torso, but making sure everything is very well drenched in frigid water. You will lather with soap and rinse as normal. If you lather but don't get all the soap off after 3 minutes, then you will stay under the shower until you get all the lather off.
If the water is not so cold that you can't stand it, then a nice ice bath would be appropriate. Fill a bathtub with ice (you may need to go shopping for this!) about half way. Then fill with a modest amount of water so that the ice can move around easily. Then climb in and get as much of your body under the top level of ice/water as you can (depends on the size of the tub, of course). Unlike with the cold shower, no soaping is required for the ice bath. Stay under for 5 minutes. If you can't stay under for 5 minutes, then do THREE minutes under the ice AND then the 3-minute stint under the shower (with soap) described above.

Just a little something to help you chill out before the big ordeal

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:01 PM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

PS - for extra points, if you want an extra challenge:

Before getting into the shower or the bathtub, give yourself a nice big icewater enema. So you can chill from inside and out!

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:40 PM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
PS - for extra points, if you want an extra challenge:

Before getting into the shower or the bathtub, give yourself a nice big icewater enema. So you can chill from inside and out!

Great start for this thread, thanks! I don't have a bath so I'll use the ice water enema instead to make this as bad as I can.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:37 AM   #5
ryanlloyd1185

You will keep both ends of your holes filled the whole time. Get 1 medium sized plug for your ass and 1 larger plug for your mouth. After every passing hour, switch the position of both plugs (some cleaning might be needed, depends on how dirty you want them).

Mouth plugs shall be removed during sleep, but you get to choose whether you want your ass plugged or not while sleeping.

Challenge: slowly increase the plug size after some time has passed.
ryanlloyd1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 02:31 AM   #6
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

What did you most enjoy about the last weekend you did, and why?

What did you enjoy least? Again, and why?

...just asking because the answers might have some influence on what I get you to do next

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:30 AM   #7
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I think it's time to talk about your meals. Of course you will need nutrition to make it through your weekend. That doesn't mean you /deserve/ nutrition. Just that you /need/ it.

Having read your post above, I have to admit that I'm at a loss to understand why you would think you should be privileged enough to eat out of a bowl. Someone in your position properly eats only off the floor. So for your weekend, you will place all your food directly on the floor and eat it from there. If you don't have a suitable floor (for example, if you have a wooden floor that the food would stain) then you may lay down a piece of clean paper or plastic film or aluminum foil (or whatever) for your food. But preferably you'll have a polished concrete floor or tile floor that you can put your food directly on; the bathroom floor or the base of your shower will do. No worries about utensils - you won't be needing any. You'll lick everything up. Emphasis on /everything/ : it's really a shame when people waste food, so you will be required to eat everything you prepare. Once it's on the floor, you eat it.

Speaking of prepared: for you, the most minimal preparation will suffice. If anything /needs/ to be cooked for safety reasons, by all means cook it (you don't need to eat raw meat, for example). But if it doesn't need to be cooked, and it's possible to consume it cold and/or raw, then that's all you need.

You will have three discrete meals a day. NO SNACKS. Make sure to get all the nutrition you need at your three meals - you will consume only water in between meals. And of course however much you prepare, you will eat off of the floor.

Preparation will consist of cooking whatever is necessary, and then mashing everything all together so that it is completely of one consistency. Ideally there would be someone there to mash it under their boot for you, so that you only end up with boot-mashed slop to eat, but you may use whatever means you need to get everything mashed up nicely. It's important that the food be entirely of even consistency when you eat it. If there are any solids in what you prepare (like meat) you may have to spend some time cutting it up into minuscule pieces so it will blend evenly into the mash.

If whatever you are mashing up is too solid or dry to mash into a nice even slop, you may dilute it of course. And since your dick will be handy to wherever you are preparing the food, you can use it to squirt a proper amount of piss directly onto whatever you are preparing. No hands. I hope you can control your stream well enough that you get enough piss but not too much. Whatever comes out of your dick during food preparation WILL be licked up.

When you are done, be sure to lick the floor spotlessly clean.

Bon appetit!

Last edited by DareFiend; 05-24-2019 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:42 AM   #8
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

This is going to start as a like, and then likely turn into a dislike.

Each hour on the hour, you will edge once and give yourself 5*number of hours spanks to your bare ass with the leather paddle.(hour 1= 5, hour 2=10 ,and so on for 48 hours) Hits should be hard to medium hard strength.

If you are sleeping, you have a choice. EITHER wake yourself up on the hour to do your spanks, OR add 10 spanks instead of 5 to your cumulative total for any hour you miss. Obviously, you’ll have to catch up on all missed spanks once you awake, so don’t sleep too long.

Last edited by Emmyred; 05-24-2019 at 01:25 PM.
Emmyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:41 PM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Whoa, this thread is taking off fast. Cool stuff, I love all you dirty perverts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlloyd1185 View Post
You will keep both ends of your holes filled the whole time. Get 1 medium sized plug for your ass and 1 larger plug for your mouth. After every passing hour, switch the position of both plugs (some cleaning might be needed, depends on how dirty you want them).

Mouth plugs shall be removed during sleep, but you get to choose whether you want your ass plugged or not while sleeping.

Challenge: slowly increase the plug size after some time has passed.
Bad news: except for my smallest one my buttplugs are too large to fit in my mouth. I'll PM you to discuss some other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
What did you most enjoy about the last weekend you did, and why?

What did you enjoy least? Again, and why?

...just asking because the answers might have some influence on what I get you to do next
My favorites were the e-stim task (getting shocked while bound was a new experience), and Jaro's dinner task was amazing as well. Collecting piss the entire day, then being forced to degrade myself while eating: perfect package, it was just missing a pain aspect.

As I said by PM the cleaning was a bit boring, and asking for permission to cum on Omegle wasn't as exciting as I'd expected either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I think it's time to talk about your meals. Of course you will need nutrition to make it through your weekend. That doesn't mean you /deserve/ nutrition. Just that you /need/ it.

Having read your post above, I have to admit that I'm at a loss to understand why you would think you should be privileged enough to eat out of a bowl. Someone in your position properly eats only off the floor. So for your weekend, you will place all your food directly on the floor and eat it from there. If you don't have a suitable floor (for example, if you have a wooden floor that the food would stain) then you may lay down a piece of clean paper or plastic film or aluminum foil (or whatever) for your food. But preferably you'll have a polished concrete floor or tile floor that you can put your food directly on; the bathroom floor or the base of your shower will do. No worries about utensils - you won't be needing any. You'll lick everything up. Emphasis on /everything/ : it's really a shame when people waste food, so you will be required to eat everything you prepare. Once it's on the floor, you eat it.

Speaking of prepared: for you, the most minimal preparation will suffice. If anything /needs/ to be cooked for safety reasons, by all means cook it (you don't need to eat raw meat, for example). But if it doesn't need to be cooked, and it's possible to consume it cold and/or raw, then that's all you need.

You will have three discrete meals a day. NO SNACKS. Make sure to get all the nutrition you need at your three meals - you will consume only water in between meals. And of course however much you prepare, you will eat off of the floor.

Preparation will consist of cooking whatever is necessary, and then mashing everything all together so that it is completely of one consistency. Ideally there would be someone there to mash it under their boot for you, so that you only end up with boot-mashed slop to eat, but you may use whatever means you need to get everything mashed up nicely. It's important that the food be entirely of even consistency when you eat it. If there are any solids in what you prepare (like meat) you may have to spend some time cutting it up into minuscule pieces so it will blend evenly into the mash.

If whatever you are mashing up is too solid or dry to mash into a nice even slop, you may dilute it of course. And since your dick will be handy to wherever you are preparing the food, you can use it to squirt a proper amount of piss directly onto whatever you are preparing. No hands. I hope you can control your stream well enough that you get enough piss but not too much. Whatever comes out of your dick during food preparation WILL be licked up.

When you are done, be sure to lick the floor spotlessly clean.

Bon appetit!

Great one! Maybe even better: how about I use a blender to create a completely mashed up slosh and then pour that on the floor, pissing over it and mixing it with my tongue if it's too dry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
This is going to start as a like, and then likely turn into a dislike.

Each hour on the hour, you will edge once and give yourself 5*number of hours spanks to your bare ass with the leather paddle.(hour 1= 10, hour 2=10 ,and so on for 48 hours) Hits should be hard to medium hard strength.

If you are sleeping, you have a choice. EITHER wake yourself up on the hour to do your spanks, OR add 10 spanks instead of 5 to your cumulative total for any hour you miss. Obviously, you’ll have to catch up on all missed spanks once you awake, so don’t sleep too long.
Ooooh that one is truly evil. *LOVE IT*!
Old 05-24-2019, 01:22 PM   #10
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Just as a heads up... that’s 5880 spanks... IF you don’t miss any sleeping. The number just goes up from there.

That second day is going to be a challenge!
Old 05-24-2019, 02:13 PM   #11
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

So last time you had some generalised deepthroat training from me, how about some more advanced length training this time?

You're to arrange your 4 dildos in a line sorted by length. You will again need a ruler and a piece of paper+pen.

Wear your spring clamps and, up until you can't use it, your ring gag as well. Attach your E-Stim to either your balls, your nipples, or your penis; it's your choice, but choose wisely! Tie your legs up and kneel on a hard floor for good measure.

Now measure the length of each dildo in millimeters and make a note of how long they are. Start with the smallest and repeat the following activity for each of them:

You have one simple task, and that is to take the dildo into your mouth as far as you can possibly go. You will do this 3 times per dildo, so make sure each attempt counts. When you have the dildo in your mouth you are to leave it in for 10 seconds. If you succeed in doing this then you must make a note of how far you got (in millimeters) and then subtract that from the total length of the dildo. If you fail, either by going out early or by gagging too hard, you must put 1.5x the length of that dildo as the number for your attempt.

Once you're done calculate the average from each of the dildos, add those averages up, and then look at the spoiler:

Spoiler:
I hope you chose wisely when it came to where you put your E-Stim before, because that final number represents the amount of shocks you must endure to that region. Bind yourself in any way you like and then turn the E-Stim on. Manually count how many shocks you recieve and only once you reach the total can you try and escape.

Oh, and if you had 3 or more failures then bad luck because that number is doubled. Poor display!

I hope you enjoy the dare! If you want to get revenge then it would be great if you could send me a dildo/blowjob training dare of my own, feel free to be as mean as you want (I'm in chastity atm so take that into account).

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:14 AM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobot 9000 View Post
So last time you had some generalised deepthroat training from me, how about some more advanced length training this time?

You're to arrange your 4 dildos in a line sorted by length. You will again need a ruler and a piece of paper+pen.

Wear your spring clamps and, up until you can't use it, your ring gag as well. Attach your E-Stim to either your balls, your nipples, or your penis; it's your choice, but choose wisely! Tie your legs up and kneel on a hard floor for good measure.

Now measure the length of each dildo in millimeters and make a note of how long they are. Start with the smallest and repeat the following activity for each of them:

You have one simple task, and that is to take the dildo into your mouth as far as you can possibly go. You will do this 3 times per dildo, so make sure each attempt counts. When you have the dildo in your mouth you are to leave it in for 10 seconds. If you succeed in doing this then you must make a note of how far you got (in millimeters) and then subtract that from the total length of the dildo. If you fail, either by going out early or by gagging too hard, you must put 1.5x the length of that dildo as the number for your attempt.

Once you're done calculate the average from each of the dildos, add those averages up, and then look at the spoiler:

I hope you enjoy the dare! If you want to get revenge then it would be great if you could send me a dildo/blowjob training dare of my own, feel free to be as mean as you want (I'm in chastity atm so take that into account).
I'll think up a nice dare for you next week, no worries. And thanks a lot for this one, it's probably going to result in a least a bit of punishment. Dildo #3 is ribbed and very hard to keep down, and #4 is so thick that I've never managed to get it all the way in. I'll give it my best try though!
Old 05-25-2019, 06:52 AM   #13
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Whoa, this thread is taking off fast. Cool stuff, I love all you dirty perverts

Great one! Maybe even better: how about I use a blender to create a completely mashed up slosh and then pour that on the floor, pissing over it and mixing it with my tongue if it's too dry?

This is acceptable. However if you are going to make use of a blender, then you should make the slop as thin and smooth as possible, so you can spread it out across the floor. In other words, your meal should be a kind of thin soup that you have to lick up over a broad area, rather than a discrete lump of mush. This will give your tongue more exercise of course Or maybe you can try snorting it up like a pig - wouldn't that be good practice for you?

Also remember that in order to thin out the mixture, you must use only piss. (You are allowed to drink water at other times, but not at meals.) And to dispense the piss you must use your dick hands-free. Nothing else may touch it either (for example, it must be positioned above the blender, not resting against the inside of the blender). If some of the piss gets misdirected, you have to lick that up separately. And let's hope you have good control over your stream so that you can get enough, but not too much, piss to make your meal the right consistency. If you piss too much, well, then you have even more licking up to do.

Old 05-25-2019, 10:19 PM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

You got so many tasks already, I'm not sure if you can still squeeze this one in.

I would like you to vacuum your entire home, but with these rules:
- You must wear a full female outfit, including high heels and thong panties.
- You must pull the vacuum cleaner along with you ONLY by a string that is tied to your balls. Be sure to tie the vacuum cleaner just to your balls - so not around the base of your penis.
- After you've done each room you will also vacuum your penis - put your penis in the tube as much you can - for 5 minutes. You may want to bring the suction down for this.
- When you're entirely done, use the vacuum tube on your asshole, balls and penis for 5 more minutes each and then try to edge this way. If you can't, edge normally and you're all done.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:00 AM   #15
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
You got so many tasks already, I'm not sure if you can still squeeze this one in.

I would like you to vacuum your entire home, but with these rules:
- You must wear a full female outfit, including high heels and thong panties.
- You must pull the vacuum cleaner along with you ONLY by a string that is tied to your balls. Be sure to tie the vacuum cleaner just to your balls - so not around the base of your penis.
- After you've done each room you will also vacuum your penis - put your penis in the tube as much you can - for 5 minutes. You may want to bring the suction down for this.
- When you're entirely done, use the vacuum tube on your asshole, balls and penis for 5 more minutes each and then try to edge this way. If you can't, edge normally and you're all done.
Ooh that's going to be hard on my balls. Thank you, I love the variety of tasks so far!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty & messy, humiliation, pain, piss, spanking