Old 04-15-2019, 08:41 AM   #16
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

a bubble ass you said, right?

can you arrange it, wearing some pants where you write across the cheeks in big letters: "spank it"
..and then run through the bad "hood" neighborhood.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:30 AM   #17
r0ver
getDare Addict

Wear a g string, shorts and a top. g string should be right as you'll need them to hold in a vibrator.
Run for 5 minutes with the vibe on low. Remove your shorts and leave them nearby, turn up the vibe and edge. Put the vibe back on low
Run for another 5 minutes. Remove your top and, leave them nearby, edge with the vibe turned up. Put it back in low
Run for 5 minutes. Now turn up the vibe and and masturbate to orgasm through your gstring. Use the g string to clean up your juices and leave it nearby.
Now run another 5 minutes nude before returning. If your g string is still there you can either put it back in or leave it. If you put it back on you have to reinsert the vibe and keep it on for the run back. If they aren't there or you opt to leave it, You can't put in your other clothes even if you find them in the way back.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:35 AM   #18
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Bringing back stuff from the previous thread:

instead of destroying so many of your clothes, I suggest you invest in a lockbox with a key-opened padlock. That way you can just lock clothes in the lockbox and not be able to open it until you get back to the key. It also lets you do things like leave your locked clothes at one location and hide your key at another and have to run naked between the two locations.

To increase your sensation of risk, you could try to intensify the consequences of being caught. For instance write "fucktoy," "fuck me," or "rape me" on yourself in big easily read letters.
Alternatively, or additionally, send anonymous mail to frats along path 2 telling them to keep an eye out for the "streaking female jogger that runs through the area around <insert time>

Really simple dare: on a warm rainy night, go for a run in direction 3 wearing ONLY a white shirt or nightgown, of the type that becomes see-through when wet.

I have a mini backpack with a key lock.
Not into body writing.
But the notes about a streaking girl is funny lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:36 AM   #19
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
a bubble ass you said, right?

can you arrange it, wearing some pants where you write across the cheeks in big letters: "spank it"
..and then run through the bad "hood" neighborhood.
Lol ya I could write on some pants or shorts. Let's get specific lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-15-2019, 01:50 PM   #20
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
lol i don't want to do a lot of "rules" but you can't monopolize things for other peoples dares. Boo.

If I get another I like I'll do it though... maybe tonight if I get one soon.
Lol totally fair. I saw that orgasm denial is one of your loves, and it generally takes a bit more time than a single run, that's all.

Did you end up doing the date where you bend over every 4 minutes to tie your shoes?

Here's a simple dare:
1. Edge three times
2. Go for a run wearing only a shirt that just barely covers you. (Plus socks and shoes, obviously)
3. Set a timer to beep every 2 minutes. When it goes off, take your shirt off and keep running. When it goes off again two minutes later put your shirt back on.
4. Repeat step 3 until you're finished with your run and are back home
5. Edge three times in front of/near your home
6. Report on getdare
7. Now you can cum

Thoughts?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:33 PM   #21
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Haven't had a lot of prep time but...
It's 7:30pm. 53 degrees.
Give me something simple, risky and dangerous soon.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-15-2019, 09:26 PM   #22
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Haven't had a lot of prep time but...
It's 7:30pm. 53 degrees.
Give me something simple, risky and dangerous soon.
1.Go for a jog in any direction. I say neighborhood. The moment you need to breathe heavy you need to strip naked. Until you catch your breath you need to walk. When you breath normal again you can redress. You can continue that way. Hope you're in shape.

2. Grab a cheap long shirt, don't look and cut 5 holes in it. Wear that and go for a run. The next night cut another 5 holes without looking, put it on a gain and go for a run. See how long you can keep it up.

3. Half way on your run find an open area, strip down,ball all your clothes up and throw them high up in the air. If they land face up. Like front of shirt or panties, then you can wear them back, if not you need to leave them.

Hope 1 of those works!
Old 04-16-2019, 02:30 AM   #23
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Lol ya I could write on some pants or shorts. Let's get specific lol
well then:
i suggest wearing black spandex shorts and over it some panties with "spank here" written on - or something like this one (if you want to buy some):
https://www.funnyshirts.org/design/3...Here+Hot+Short
tank top is perfect. it can be as long as it barely covers the pants

then take the "bad" route.

adding some tasks:
you want to get caught, right? at least some kind of...
so your task is to find some guys coming towards you.

in an appropriate distance you start doing some exercises, bends, stretching, everything that would definitely lift up your top so that the writing on your cheeks can be seen - if someone looks..

also if you come across some folks you really don't want to meet that way.. you have to find a way passing them without revealing your bum and what's written there.

so, it's up to you.. i dare you to get in situations where some folks may possibly look after you, doing your bends and ..possibly read what's written on your bum at least 5 times!

and thinking about it..
you should do this 3 times. maybe once every week
use a dice for the route. 12 for route one, 34 for two and 56 for the "bad" route.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:20 AM   #24
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Lockable backpack ready.
Let's do something with or without that... leading to a chance of being stranded naked with no choice in it.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-16-2019, 05:27 AM   #25
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Put the key to your backpack by your front door. Run fully clothed for a mile. Strip naked and place all clothes in your backpack. Hide it behind a try or similar. Run back to get your key. Then you can return to your backpack and unlock your clothes.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:00 PM   #26
r0ver
getDare Addict

How about this. To be done over two nights.
First night go out with your back pack. Take a key and a spare
Leave one key hidden near your home
After 10 minutes take off an item of clothing and put it in the pack.
Repeat until nude. Lock the bag and find somewhere to hide the second key.
Jog back home, get first key (if there)and redress.
Night two.
Run the same route. With back pack. After 10 minutes strip fully and put clothes in pack, locking it.
Run to where you left key. If still there you can retrieve clothes from pack. If not, you're going home naked.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:41 PM   #27
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
How about this. To be done over two nights.
First night go out with your back pack. Take a key and a spare
Leave one key hidden near your home
After 10 minutes take off an item of clothing and put it in the pack.
Repeat until nude. Lock the bag and find somewhere to hide the second key.
Jog back home, get first key (if there)and redress.
Night two.
Run the same route. With back pack. After 10 minutes strip fully and put clothes in pack, locking it.
Run to where you left key. If still there you can retrieve clothes from pack. If not, you're going home naked.
Ok I love part 2. Something like this, I can go prep ahead of time.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #28
poiuytr

Default you didn't reply

Hi! You didn't reply to my message. Well, you could always explain the reason if you don't like this or that, if it is too much "silly" for you or too much complicated, but you should ALWAYS reply. Clear enough? You crave for a punishment for this sass?
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 03:23 PM   #29
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok I love part 2. Something like this, I can go prep ahead of time.
Great! Then do just part 2. I dare you to hide the key at a gas station pump. Flip a coin: heads, you can use a piece of tape to hide it wherever you want on the pump. Tails, you have to place the key on top of the pump.

It'll be all lit up at night.. You'll have to wait for a lull in traffic and decide if it's worth the risk to run out into the middle of the gas station.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 04-17-2019, 05:55 AM   #30
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

something different from the back pack.
path: 3rd direction, you have to define a loop you could make in 6 (in the 5-10 minutes range, but we need to discuss this...to describe this task i'll keep writing 6, if it's ok with you we'll keep 6 minutes..) minutes, passing by some nice spots with a lights and possibly "risky" enough.
You can make it in 6 minutes means you have to "push hard" to make it in 5'40''-50''...
what to wear:
gstring, tight-fitting tank top and shorts, before putting them on make at least 4 long cuts in both tank top and shorts, 2 horizontal and 2 vertical on both shorts and tank top (if 6 3 and 3..and so on)
than wear shoes and socks, since you do not jog without
then..
reach the starting point of your loop, start your stopwatch but before you can start jogging edge right there on the spot..then start you jog..
while jogging every time you cross a car or a bike..or a bicicle give one strong tug to your tank top or your short..
repeat the loop 4 times, then head home with whatever is left of your clothing..
at the end of each loop, back at the starting spot, edge again then stop your stop watch... did you made it in less than 6 minutes?
if yes start your stop watch again and repeat the loop...edging again before starting
if not start your stop watch again then rip to shreads your shorts or tank top, leave them on the ground, edge..and repeat the loop.
at the end of your 4th loop after you edge you can (have to ) cum right there on the spot.
If you end up naked, i'd love you to take off your shoes and socks as well while edging, as well as soon as possible before going back home, but if this is something out of your limits just skip this part..
The order in which you have to rip to shread your clothes is 1 - shorts 2 - tank top, while for the gstring you have to stuff it in your cunt..and leave it there till you are home.
have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk