Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #136
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Via PM:
Go out in the outfit in your avatar and post a better pic of it.

lol need details and RISK then sure, whatever.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 02:21 AM   #137
lurker54321

Jog in just a crop top and thong. Bring your bag with a skirt and a camera of some form in it. Bring the key, it can be in an envelope or small bag if you like, this dosnt matter.

Pick a specific spot that is a good 10 min jog away down path 2. Start a timer on your watch or w/e as you leave. You have 10 mins to jog there in your minimal attire, should keep you moving faster than normal to allow some hiding. During your jog hide the key to your bag half way. thinking of a spot in advance could save you valuable time.

When you get there you need to find a street lamp and take a pic of yourself (showing your front knees to shoulders) under it but check the time first, if you didnt make it here within 10 mins strip nude and lock your clothing in the bag first then take your pic. Either way you keep that timer running.

After taking your pic strip nude and lock up your clothing, if you havent already, now you can hide and cum.

After you cum start jogging back nude until you get to your key, unlock your clothing and get dressed (there is also a skirt in that bag so you will actually be dressed enough now). Keep jogging back.

When you get back to your door check the timer, you have 25 mins to do the full dare, this including taking the pic stripping and cumming but you will probably cum very quickly so 5 mins sounds like enough. You need to upload a slightly censored pic to getdare and you upload to kinktalk aswell but if you didnt make it back within your 25 mins you dont get to censor it on kinktalk.
As long as you make the first part within 10 mins you arent nude so this part isnt as bad but you said you wanted risk

Pics stay for 1 week on both sites.

If this is too complicated you could just ignore the time limit and post an uncensored nude either way but i doubt you would do the dare without a chance to not be exposed.

Last edited by lurker54321; 05-21-2019 at 02:24 AM.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:02 AM   #138
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Jog in just a crop top and thong. Bring your bag with a skirt and a camera of some form in it. Bring the key, it can be in an envelope or small bag if you like, this dosnt matter.

Pick a specific spot that is a good 10 min jog away down path 2. Start a timer on your watch or w/e as you leave. You have 10 mins to jog there in your minimal attire, should keep you moving faster than normal to allow some hiding. During your jog hide the key to your bag half way. thinking of a spot in advance could save you valuable time.

When you get there you need to find a street lamp and take a pic of yourself (showing your front knees to shoulders) under it but check the time first, if you didnt make it here within 10 mins strip nude and lock your clothing in the bag first then take your pic. Either way you keep that timer running.

After taking your pic strip nude and lock up your clothing, if you havent already, now you can hide and cum.

After you cum start jogging back nude until you get to your key, unlock your clothing and get dressed (there is also a skirt in that bag so you will actually be dressed enough now). Keep jogging back.

When you get back to your door check the timer, you have 25 mins to do the full dare, this including taking the pic stripping and cumming but you will probably cum very quickly so 5 mins sounds like enough. You need to upload a slightly censored pic to getdare and you upload to kinktalk aswell but if you didnt make it back within your 25 mins you dont get to censor it on kinktalk.
As long as you make the first part within 10 mins you arent nude so this part isnt as bad but you said you wanted risk

Pics stay for 1 week on both sites.

If this is too complicated you could just ignore the time limit and post an uncensored nude either way but i doubt you would do the dare without a chance to not be exposed.

I may do a pic of the outfit but don't want to do pics out in the field and don't want taking and posting pics as part of this, I said that before.

It's been fuckin cold at night anyhow so I'll need to wait a while.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-21-2019, 11:02 AM   #139
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
I may do a pic of the outfit but don't want to do pics out in the field and don't want taking and posting pics as part of this, I said that before.

It's been fuckin cold at night anyhow so I'll need to wait a while.
You said to him "sure, whatever" about his pic posting dare. Well just cut out the pics or, if you miss one of the time limits enter the next exposure raffle with kinktalk exposure risked and if you miss both time limits forfeit all bonuses.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:24 AM   #140
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Ok so this is a cropped tank top and a tie on thong that is small... fuck idk if I can do this but... gimme ideas for how you'd want it to go down...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #141
lurker54321

Jog in just a crop top and thong. Bring your bag with a skirt in it. Bring the key for your bag, it can be in an envelope or small bag if you like, this dosnt matter.

Start a timer. Jog for 5 mins and hide your key somewhere then keep jogging for another 5 mins.

Lock up your clothing in your bag. Find a street lamp and edge under it then hide somewhere and cum. Now start jogging back, when you get to your key unlock your clothing and get dressed the head back. I ideally also edge once when hiding your key and when getting to it before unlocking your clothing.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:07 AM   #142
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Jog in just a crop top and thong. Bring your bag with a skirt in it. Bring the key for your bag, it can be in an envelope or small bag if you like, this dosnt matter.

Start a timer. Jog for 5 mins and hide your key somewhere then keep jogging for another 5 mins.

Lock up your clothing in your bag. Find a street lamp and edge under it then hide somewhere and cum. Now start jogging back, when you get to your key unlock your clothing and get dressed the head back. I ideally also edge once when hiding your key and when getting to it before unlocking your clothing.
Do I need to take a skirt?

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-26-2019, 06:07 AM   #143
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Gonna be 60 tonight when I go.
Push it.
Risk. Danger.

Bring it.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-26-2019, 01:41 PM   #144
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Do I need to take a skirt?
No you dont need the skirt. Since it sounds like you want even more risk make 3 envelopes and only put your bag key in one of them. grab just one at random and hide it half way. Do the rest of the dare as i previously posted. If you are lucky you will get your clothes back.
Old 05-27-2019, 01:34 AM   #145
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Default Major Update

I've moved.
Still plan to jog but don't know the area yet.
We live in a low income area, me and 3 guys in an apartment building, 3rd floor.
There is a pool shared for several apt. Buildings. Basketball courts close. Other stuff.
I checked and I'm 2.6 miles from the community college. 1.1 miles from the salvation army center.

So... that.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-27-2019, 01:43 AM   #146
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Wouldn't taking a jog be great for seeing the neighbourhood? You need to edge twice while outside before you can return home. Would you dare?

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 02:50 AM   #147
owlart
getDare Devil

Not sure how you'd feel about this one, but here goes:
You're to wear only a thin white crop-top and a white g-string (plus shoes/socks). Choose a place about a 20/30min run from home, and call an Uber to take you out there. Carry a large-ish (but practical) water bottle.
As soon as you get out of the Uber, wet yourself down so the crop-top becomes see-through (and maybe the g-string too) and start your run home.
Keep wetting yourself down at intervals to keep the top see-through.
If you run out of water before you get home, you can either stop to ask someone to fill your bottle up, or take off your top!

50 / Male / sub

Looking for a suitable Domme
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 09:44 AM   #148
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
Wouldn't taking a jog be great for seeing the neighbourhood? You need to edge twice while outside before you can return home. Would you dare?
lol we can do better

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-27-2019, 09:45 AM   #149
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Think we can incorporate something like this?

Uber...
or the donation bin...

or something...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-27-2019, 10:43 AM   #150
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

The clothes recycling bin is a ridiculously hot idea. Do you know if there's a reasonably accessible one for you?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk