Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-16-2019, 09:44 AM   #16
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I have to spread and finger ass, do you want my head in toilet what must this disgusting worm do.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:57 AM   #17
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate and degrade me.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 04-26-2019, 05:55 AM   #18
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetic worthless piece of shit needs to be reminded just how much of a loser I am. Degrade and humiliate me please I beg you force me to expose myself and make use of my tongue.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:56 AM   #19
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Kik naughtyfungd
Old 04-28-2019, 03:59 AM   #20
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please put me in my place , please degrade and humiliate me to the pathetic level I belong.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:35 AM   #21
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperately need to be humiliated and degraded . Forced to do cruel embarrassing things .
Old 05-04-2019, 03:46 AM   #22
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So desperate at your mercy how pathetic am I really need to poop soon .
Old 05-04-2019, 07:07 AM   #23
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be forced to shit on window sill exposed naked very big chance people will see me very scarry. Or will it be on floor. What must I then do.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:04 AM   #24
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate and degrade me. Make use of my worthless tongue have me expose myself .
Old 05-11-2019, 02:10 AM   #25
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So pathetic at moment such a loser begging for this. How cruel will you be and how disgusting will you make me . Desperately at your mercy.
Old 05-18-2019, 01:31 AM   #26
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please force me naked expose myself. Will I have to put head in toilet, will I have to use rotten carrot or parsnip what use have you for my pathetic tongue.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:40 PM   #27
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So desperate to be degraded and humiliated.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:07 AM   #28
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will be forced naked at window or online exposed made to do humiliating degraded things .
Old 05-26-2019, 08:48 AM   #29
wingman78
Longtime User

I didn't get a report for the last dare I gave you, so I expect one this time! Or you can post something good here to make amends, whatever works for you.

In the meantime here's another dare:
  • Wait until you have to poop real bad
  • Then take a 500ml enema; not more than that since you should still be able to keep it in
  • Do 20 jumping jacks to mix it up good
  • Then sit down doggystyle with your ass as close to the window as possible
  • Push the enema out onto the window with as much force as possible.
  • Now push your face into the dirtiest bit on the window and smear it around a bit
  • Clean up the rest using a white T-shirt and white underpants (only use a different color if you don't have white ones).
  • Put on those clothes (and nothing else) and sit in front of the window for the next 30 minutes.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:56 PM   #30
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Naked ready for window exposure and worse

Advertisements
Kink Talk