Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2019, 03:16 PM   #1
sluttywh0re

Default Giving up control of my bladder 19F

I want dares that take control of my bladder and do not let me decide when to use the toilet without punishment. I do not have diapers but I am planning on buying some. I like being punished like a baby. Please give me dares and punishments.

If anyone is interested in having complete control of my bladder, please DM me.
Old 05-25-2019, 03:43 PM   #2
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Every time you want to go on the toilet do the following.
Pull down your pants and panties, sit down, then decide for heads or tails and throw a coin, if you win let go, if not? Pants up and out you go. Wait at least 30 minutes before trying again.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chephren for this post:
Old 05-25-2019, 07:16 PM   #3
sluttywh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Every time you want to go on the toilet do the following.
Pull down your pants and panties, sit down, then decide for heads or tails and throw a coin, if you win let go, if not? Pants up and out you go. Wait at least 30 minutes before trying again.
Thank you for this task sir.
Old 05-25-2019, 07:17 PM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Listen to this file:

https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/kegel/

This file will make sure your kegel muscles get well trained.

Read through all of this. I have kept the best for last
In case you do not know... The kegel excersices strengthen some very important muscles. Generally, they are given for childbirth only, but they have other purposes too...

A socond result of having a well trained kefel muscles is that you can grab a cock with them and give it a massage while it's fucking you...

A third resul, and the one that would be most interesting for you, is that it is them that are responsible for witholding pee!

Listen to this file for 21 continuos days, once per say, without skipping one. To listen to the file, get naked, lay on your bed, use your earphones (optional), turn off the lights, and follow every single instruction on the tape.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 05-25-2019, 07:17 PM   #5
sluttywh0re

I have already had an accident today and wet my panties. Please give me dares and punishments to increase my bladder control. I was able to hold for 6.5 hours today
Old 05-25-2019, 08:09 PM   #6
sluttywh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Listen to this file:

https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/kegel/

This file will make sure your kegel muscles get well trained.

Read through all of this. I have kept the best for last
In case you do not know... The kegel excersices strengthen some very important muscles. Generally, they are given for childbirth only, but they have other purposes too...

A socond result of having a well trained kefel muscles is that you can grab a cock with them and give it a massage while it's fucking you...

A third resul, and the one that would be most interesting for you, is that it is them that are responsible for witholding pee!

Listen to this file for 21 continuos days, once per say, without skipping one. To listen to the file, get naked, lay on your bed, use your earphones (optional), turn off the lights, and follow every single instruction on the tape.
Thank for this task sir. I listened for the first time tonight and I was very deep in trance. I can’t wait to see what happens after 21 days.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:39 AM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttywh0re View Post
Thank for this task sir. I listened for the first time tonight and I was very deep in trance. I can’t wait to see what happens after 21 days.
Good!

Put in your signature the list of files (I will give you more in due time) you are currently listening and how much you have listened to them and how much you still be listen to them... Like this:

These are the hypno files I have am currently listening to:
Kegel Excersises (1/21 times)

Quote:
I can’t wait to see what happens after 21 days.
What will happen out after 21 days?

Nothing spectacular. You will simply have that feature inserted deep into your subconscious mind (sm), forever! Every time you cross a door, for the rest of your life, you will do the kegel exersices. And, it will come as natural to you as breathing!

Or... shall I say... fucking?

You will start to notice you can hold your pee much longer, too! Plus, you will get much better at fucking...

The only way for you to stop this would be again repeating the process in inverse, with a different file that will tell you to not do it.

But tell me, have you noticed any effects already?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 05-26-2019, 12:11 PM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I have already had an accident today and wet my panties. Please give me dares and punishments to increase my bladder control. I was able to hold for 6.5 hours today

Listen to this file for 21 days, once per day:

http://bit.ly/kegel-conditioning

As a result, every single time you go through a door, you will make a small contraction of your kegel muscles. With the number of times you go through doors every day, your kegel muscles will get pretty strong.

There are many times those muscles are used:

1. During childbirth...
  2. During fucking, to massage the dick...
  3. During peeing, to hold it in or let it out!
As a result, you will have it deeply ingrained into your subconscious mind to do this exercise every single time you walk through a door, for the rest of your life.

As a result, you ability to withhold pee will be greatly increased!

Advertisements
Kink Talk