Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-12-2021, 01:27 AM   #1
yourslavetim

Default Hidden public, pain and outside. Slave 21 male looking for tasks/rules

Hello everyone.
I'm Tim, 21 years old and recently I find hidden public and outside play more and more interesting. I'm also quite the painslut.

Please give me tasks related to these topics. Reports will be posted and if you want (faceless) proof pics please message me on Kik (still post your task here so that everyone can enjoy).

My Kik username, toys and other usefull items are in my signature below.

If you have any questions please text me in this thread, a pm or on Kik.

Looking forward to your challenges.

If you're more into rules rather than tasks, those are also very welcome.

Here are the rules I’m currently following:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93646

Likes: pain, nipple play, cbt, rules, anal, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Limits: body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom, ruining clothes

Toys: nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, 2 scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small and medium plug, anal vibrator (controllable via app), anal beads, ball and ring gag, dildo, household items

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-15-2021 at 10:11 AM. Reason: typos
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to yourslavetim for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 04:13 AM   #2
Hammerdown1_

The next time your out running your at the store, wear your nipple clamps and insert your dildo before you leave and don’t take it out till you get home. Send me proof on Kik

Kik: bwade93
Hammerdown1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hammerdown1_ for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 07:12 AM   #3
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post
The next time your out running your at the store, wear your nipple clamps and insert your dildo before you leave and don’t take it out till you get home. Send me proof on Kik
Thank you very much for your task. I should be able to do this later today. Report will follow
Old 05-12-2021, 10:07 AM   #4
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post
I just completed this task. At home I took off my clothes and flushed my ass a couple of time. I then inserted my dildo, managed to take it without stretching with fingers first. I put on my underwear and trousers. Next I took my pair of nipple clamps and put them on. They are connected with a chain and have small teeth on the part that clamps the nipple so the hurt quite a bit.
I then put on my shirt, belt and jacket and headed to the store. Luckily it’s only about 2-3 minutes. On my way their I could feel the dildo moving slightly which kept me hard the entire time. In the store I got what I needed and shortly before I reached the cashier I felt the dildo slide out a bit. But I just had to readjust it and it stayed in. By the time I left the store I could really feel the nipple clamps even though I didn’t even take too long.
I hurried to get back home and as soon as I arrived I took out the dildo.
Taking off the clamps was really rather painful but also made my hard.

This was very interesting for me as I had never kept my dildo in my as I went out. I’m convinced this thread was a good idea to get me more into hidden public

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-12-2021 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:12 AM   #5
yourslavetim

Default First rules

I just got sent the following two rules:

Up to 16/05, I’ll put toothpaste on my glans every time I brush my teeth and leave it on until I’m finished with my bathroom routine.

Until the end of this month, every orgasm I have must be a ruined one and can only happen outside my house. Can be anything from in a park somewhere to in a public bathroom or something else.

I will keep my current rules in some blood entry or so and have the link in the opening post of this thread if I can get it to work.

Oh btw if anyone feels like I should include something in a report that I haven’t, please let me know
Old 05-12-2021, 04:09 PM   #6
yourslavetim

Rule 1 just had its first effect as I was just brushing my teeth before going to bed.
The toothpaste felt cool and slightly burning, but I didn’t take too long in the bathroom. It did make me rather horny but I don’t think I’ll go outside for a ruined orgasm since it’s 9°C here which (to me at least) seems a bit too cold.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:36 PM   #7
yourslavetim

I just received the suggestion to also let everyone know that recommendations for toys or tools to get are also welcome. Which I hereby do
Old 05-13-2021, 01:07 AM   #8
yourslavetim

Today after breakfast I went to the bathroom and applied the toothpaste, knowing that this time it will stay on for a bit long as I did not only brush my teeth but also shaved and took a shower. During my shower I of course made sure to clean my dick last. The cooling and slightly burning sensation kept me hard the entire time so now I’m again quite horny. Which is unfortunate because today it’s not much warmer than last night so having an outdoors ruined orgasm would be rather uncomfortable. I’m considering only taking my dock out. Maybe that works
Old 05-13-2021, 02:20 AM   #9
yourslavetim

Default Rule update

My second rule just got specified further:
On the garage roof or in a bathroom stall I have to be completely naked for ruined orgasms. However if it is more public like in the sink area in a public bathroom or behind a bush I’ll be allowed to keep on my shirt and drop my pants
Old 05-13-2021, 06:55 AM   #10
yourslavetim

Default Report

I just had my first ruined orgasm since the start of this thread.
I just got too horny and had to release pressure. I can access the garage roof from my bedroom so I went there and took off my clothes since according to rule 2 I had to be fully naked when doing it on the garage roof. Then I looked to see if my neighbours were in their garden or in any of their rooms that have window in my direction as well as checking out the street.
I saw nobody so I steht out and started masturbating, always keeping an eye on my surroundings Luckily as mentioned above I was really horny so I quickly reached a ruined orgasm.
Just as I finished, there was someone coming out of their front door on the other side if the street but I saw it quick enough to step back into my bedroom. That was a close one though and my heart ist pounding at the moment.

Although this orgasm gave me temporary release it still was a ruined one so I’ll be quite horny again soon after. Maybe I’ll look for a public restroom or a fitting place in the nearby forest.

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-13-2021 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:13 PM   #11
yourslavetim

This evening I again coated my glans in toothpaste while brushing my teeth and it got me quite horny yet another time.
Because of that and because I’ve always wanted to try that I went out onto the garage roof at night. Fully naked of course. It was only 9°C but I thought I’d give it a go. Even though I was shivering throughout I still managed to get to the ruined orgasm.
The whole thing was interesting as I’ve never been outside naked when it was rather cold. However I probably won’t repeat it
Old 05-13-2021, 04:41 PM   #12
yourslavetim

Default New rule

A new rule just got added:

No orgasm can occur more than twice in a row at the same place.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:47 PM   #13
Ballbasher

OK I have one. Go out for a walk one evening. Wearing some baggy jogging bottoms without pants. Take your dildo with you for the walk and insert it about halfway through your walk. You may only deep throat it for lube. No reajusting it mid walk either. You better hope it doesn't fall out.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ballbasher for this post:
Old 05-13-2021, 11:34 PM   #14
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
OK I have one. Go out for a walk one evening. Wearing some baggy jogging bottoms without pants. Take your dildo with you for the walk and insert it about halfway through your walk. You may only deep throat it for lube. No reajusting it mid walk either. You better hope it doesn't fall out.
Thank you for your task. Any specifications on how long the walk should take? I was thinking maybe about an hour
Also: does this have to be in the evening or can it be during the middle of the day? It’d be much more convenient for me to do it during the day as my evenings can be more busy

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-14-2021 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-14-2021, 01:32 AM   #15
yourslavetim

This morning in the bathroom the toothpaste stayed on my glans for the longest so far as I’m preparation for my dildo insertion walk I flushed my ass with my anal douche several times between brushing my teeth and taking a shower. Of course I made sure to clean my dick at the very end of that.

I’ll now get dressed in jogging bottoms, socks, shoes, a shirt and probably a light jacket to start the walk now. This time of day is more convenient for me today. I hope I find something like a porter loo or something similar to insert the dildo. If I don’t I might head to the nearby forest and try to find a good place in the bushes. Maybe I’ll slide in a ruined orgasm at whatever place I find.
The following user says Thank You to yourslavetim for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk