Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2019, 06:38 AM   #766
Baby Member

I've read through this entire thread and have loved your reports, so I'd figured I'd try my hand at making a dare for you.

Take an ice cub tray and fill it with water. Place a house key in one of the ice cube molds and put it in the freezer. Make 20 ice cubs with the key in only one.

Then place all of the cubes in a non-clear container. Ideally the container will also be insulated so that the ice cubs don't melt, but they should last for a while in a blacked out zip lock bag if nothing else. Make sure to shake up the bag to mix all the ice around.

Then leave your house completely naked with the bag, locking the door behind you, and begin walking away from your house. Next randomly draw an ice cube from the bag. Without looking at it, place it in your pussy or ass. You can have up to one ice cub in your ass and one in your pussy at any given time. Do not insert any more until either the one in your ass or pussy has melted. (I know you've had to wait a long time for ice to melt in the past, but the ice should melt much faster in your body. You could test out how long it takes to melt beforehand and lower the number of ice cubes if it looks like it'll take too long)

Continue to walk away from your house until you melt the ice cube with your key in it. Every time you melt an ice cub edge 3 time before selecting another one. Once you have melted the ice cube with the key in it you must stop where you are, orgasm, and then begin the walk home. Hold the key in your ass or pussy until you arrive at your house without taking it out before then.

If at any point an ice cube falls out you must immediately reinsert it and edge 5 times instead of 3 when it is completely melted. If the ice cube with the key melts in the bag before you can get to it you must finish melting every single ice cube and continuing to edge after each one is melted, and for every ice cube that has melted you must walk 10 more minutes for each melted cube continuing to edge 3 times after every 10 minutes. You must also edge 5 more times upon completion instead of orgasming.

If the key falls out of your ass or pussy at any point you must leave it where it fell, walk all the way home, and then walk back to where you dropped the key to reinsert it. Do this every time the key falls out.

If you somehow mistakenly believe that you melted the ice cube with the key and orgasm when you haven't, you must melt every single ice cube in your ass or pussy as well as ensure that at least 3 people have seen you naked before you return home.

Last edited by 1776; 04-17-2019 at 06:41 AM.
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:22 PM   #767
DougHeffernan

Hey dear

I have been on a wellnessweekend and while Inwas sunbathing I came up with some ideas for you. Maybe you could do one or two of them.

Sauna:
Go to a mixed Sauna of your choice, best time would be in the evening when some people are actually there. At home make sure you are pretty horny for this visit. And throw a dice or let Aylin throw a dice.
Even: You will wear a toy inside you the whole time (one of those with the little tail comming out of your pussy);
Odd: Aylin can write the rolled numbers of words on your body... what ever she wants and wherever she wants

In the Sauna-Area you will have a few little tasks:
1) you are not allowed to hide your body the entire time, so no bathingrobe or towel in front of you, just walk around naked and only one towel
2) you are not allowed to close your legs anywhere, so your inner tights should be visible all the time
3) edge 5 times with eyecontact to someome
4) make sure at least 1 guy gets clearly hard by whatching u (offer hin a bj if he is brave enough to talk to you and flirt)
5) cum in a Sauna while at least 2 guys are in there
6) cum in the relax-room next to someone u don‘t know

Bonus: You can drop one of the tasks above if you bring only a not to big towel and use it always landscape, so you have to sit like this: https://images.app.goo.gl/xKTHVt4xFTFG5yBC7

After u finished the dare you can stay and enjoy or leave and enjoy yourself at home

would love to get a nice report as u report normaly.

lovely greetings Doug
DougHeffernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 07:39 AM   #768
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

I didnt post something in this thread for quite a Long time i know but lately something happened thats probably interesting for you to imagine

So the Situation was: Aylin and i experimented how differend Kind of people react if Aylin offers them to do whatever they want with "a naked Womans-Body" (my Body) for 10 minutes no Limits and doesnt have to be sexual❤

I was tied in a hotel room in a small hotel we used for this all the time and on my belly was written "you can use everything you want" *-* i was tied with ropes on a bed laying on my back and legs spread ❤ In the room we placed a lot of Things for the People to use if they want *-* we put very very much in there for example: a dildo, a vibe, a buttplug, but also other random stuff like a bottle of Ketchup or a glass with some Worms in it, a glass full of grass, a glass dirt, ….. and much more just to get as many different reactions as possible haha ❤

So while i was tied Aylin went on the street and asked a few People if they are interested and finally she came back and left me alone with the first stranger/test-Person *-* it was such a weird Feeling beeing tied naked in a room alone with a stranger and you know the stranger could do anything in the next 10 minutes and my face wasnt even covered or so *-*

Stranger 1
The first stranger we tested was a young Woman (About 18-20yo) ❤ before doing anything the looked around the room and said hi to me and talked to me a bit at first, but then she walked towards me *-* she wasnt shy at all ❤ she grapped my left breast and then started to rub my clit slowly ❤ after a few seconds she took her phone and took a few pics *-* but i knew that would happen thats why we went somewhere else for this.. after that she filmed everything what happened.. She fingered me, she fucked me with a cucumber, she put a worm inside my ass and finally she took off her pants and made me lick her by sitting on my face and just rubbing her pussy against my face ❤ that was the Moment Aylin knocked on the door and told her that the 10 minutes are over❤the Woman dressed quickly and finally left without even saying bye..

Stranger 2
The second stranger Aylin Chose was a man but a bit older.. this one looked like a 80yo man which also didnt really care for Hygiene (i guess he is younger but he Looked very old *-* he didnt talk at all he just dropped his pants started jerking off for like 2-3 minutes until he was hard… then he came to me and started fucking me without condom or anything it was disgusting *-* but luckily he didnt Need much time to cum ❤ after like 1 min of fucking my nice but not so wet pussy he came inside me *-* after pulling out he pulled up his pants and looked at me for a while and then just left ❤ didnt Needed more than 4 minutes i guess haha , but that was good for me because he was really didnt nice and he smelled bad :/

Stranger 3
As third and last test Person for that day Aylin Chose a Young man (also About 18-20yo, like the Woman was), but he looked way more shy than she was and i was wondering how far he would go ❤ he first just stared at me and after a few seconds he finally said hi to me and asked if its really ok for me and if he really could do anything with my Body with no Limits at all... i told him "yes you can do anything with me and use everything you want anywhere on me"❤ he then went Closer to my pussy and touched it, spread its lips, and watched it closely as if he never saw a pussy before.. *-* he started fingering me with one finger but quickly added more fingers so finally he had 4 of his fingers inside my pussy fucking it❤still he was bad.. He started to fuck me and after struggling a bit he found his rythm and did a quite good Job ❤ when Aylin knocked on the door and told him the time is over he started fucking me me really hard one last time and then shot his load Deep inside my pussy , then he dressed, said bye to me and thanked me and told me it was nice and left ❤
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 08-16-2019, 07:51 AM   #769
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

That sounds like a really really great experience! Wonderful report. Always a fan

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 12:43 AM   #770
Terra T
Baby Member

What a hot scenario! Would've been nice to see what she would do to you if she had 30 minutes
Are you gonna post more in this thread about public dares you do? would be so great to read your sexy reports again <3
Terra T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 02:24 PM   #771
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra T View Post
What a hot scenario! Would've been nice to see what she would do to you if she had 30 minutes
Are you gonna post more in this thread about public dares you do? would be so great to read your sexy reports again <3
give me nice new Things to try and ill try them the "letting strangers do whatever they want for 10 mins"-Experiment was very funny so far <3

Last edited by MissPublic; 08-25-2019 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-23-2019, 10:16 PM   #772
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Little Mermaid

Perhaps you would like to try this nice dare that I've just created:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...30#post3763630

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:04 PM   #773
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Perhaps you would like to try this nice dare that I've just created:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...30#post3763630
ill definitely give that a try <3
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 08-26-2019, 06:52 AM   #774
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra T View Post
We really liked the Scenario too thats why we did it once more but with slightly changed rules ;P

this time Aylin didnt ask a random Person on the street, this time she was searching for a Group of 5-6 women at a nightclub later at night (1am) *-*

(we thought women would be safer to test first and we were curious what they would do <3)

again i was tied in a hotelroom laying on my back with legs and arms spread to each side and on my belly was written: "No Limits! Except permanent Damage! Do whatever you want!Use anything you want!" and in the room again was much stuff like a banana a cucumber a carrot an apple,... but also disgusting stuff like Worms, Bugs, slime. glue, superglue or other random stuff like flour or salt and sugar, dildos and vibes, a speculum, plugs, literally anything we could find *-* the Group would have 30 minutes like you ordered *-*

planned were 5-6 women but Aylin finally let in a Group of 9 (which were all About 18-25yo) but thats not that big difference so okay.. *-* so it started <3

i was so extremely nervous i was literally shaking *-* they just laughed very much and made jokes before really touching me or doing anything so like 5 minutes Nothing really happened <3 they were Pretty drunk what scared me and they started making jokes including my Body slowly like one of them said to another one of them "see These lips? they Need a kiss Sandra kiss them" while rubbing fast over my pussy lips with her fingers <3 as drunk as she was she instantly jumped to my pussy and just rammed her mouth in it for a few seconds <3 then a Long time Nothing happened they were just Talking and some of them were Looking through the stuff in the room *-* one of them then came to me and said loudly "lets give her the Attention she asks for we dont have this possibilities to try Things often ;P" and said on my face after dropping her panties and pants <3 from that Point i couldnt see anything because she sat on my face until their time was over but i obviously could hear every womens word in that room *-* it was really hard to breath sometimes and i literally had my face in a strangers pussy for at least 20 mins and god i loved licking her tasty pussy <3 Then they finally gave me more Attention <3 they groped me, fignered me, slapped me and spit on me.... *-* Then one of them screamed and then said "look here are Worms and Bugs and stuff why is that here?!", another Woman answered quickly: "i dont know but lets use it then i guess ;P" *-* they were discussing what they would do with the Bugs and if it wasnt to hard but then they came to the Point where they all (drunk) said: "i dont know her, i dont care, she invited us to do anything"

Half the time was over and they became more sadistic each second *-* They found the speculum and of Course instantly deeply inserted it into my pussy and opened it as far as possible *-* it really hurt at first, but later the pain decreased :/ the Woman which opened my pussy then spit inside it and then took a few Worms and threw them inside me *-* (not the first time i got Worms in my pussy but still disgusting) *-* she told the others that she needed more stuff to fill me up and they then filled my pussy with a lot of stuff the other women gave her *-* i could only hear what they said so they could inserted more as they said or other stuff as they said so i was extremely nervous all the time i also was very scared if i would get out of that still healty or with my pussy destroyed *-* so what i heard and what i found afterwards when i washed myself was:

-5 Worms
-some sugar cubes (one of them just threw them in and said "she should get ill as punishment for doing such slutty stuff so lets give her pussy sugar"… :/ )
-sand
-spit (i guess much because i often heard their spit Sound)
-maaany Bugs(which they destroyed with a dildo after they pulled out the speculum *-*

The time was over so Aylin told them to leave and they did so laughing *-*

...that was a bit too much if you ask me
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 08-30-2019, 10:09 PM   #775
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Get handcuffs with two keys. Get condoms. Get plastic Easter eggs. Get lube. Get a bunch of small objects (pennies, marbles, etc.). Get chain and a padlock. Get a friend.

Shave.

Put one handcuff key in an egg, and put the egg in a condom. Put plenty of lube in the condom too. Get yourself worked up enough to insert the slippery condom-egg. Make another slippery condom-egg with the padlock key and insert it too. Make some more lubed-up condom-eggs with the other objects. Insert as many as you can fit.

Leave the other key with your friend. Get your friend to help write on you (large and legible):
Right above your pussy: “Look at my boobs!”
On your right breast: “Will suck and swallow for freedom!”
On your left breast write: “I get off on being used!”
On your stomach write: “Just take my clothes and go!”

Wear pants and a tube top.

Find someplace public with an overhanging tree branch, railing, or similar. Loop the chain over it so it hangs down to about your neck level. Padlock the chain so there is a big closed loop. Put one arm through the loop. Put the handcuffs on.

Try to get someone to help you get free.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:51 AM   #776
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
a – handwrite on a piece of paper a complete and detailed description of your most humiliating, sluttiest dare to this date (present one doesn t count)

b – put this paper into a small tubular container somewhat like this one: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...SR500,500_.jpg

c – insert said container into your pussy

d – go to a public place (mall, park, club – your choice)

c – atract attention to yourself (use whatever means you can but – you cannot use your voice, you are to be considered mute by everyone around you from the moment you arrive at this location until the end of the dare)

d – your challenge is to have a person read your account in – at the most – three hours from the moment you arrived at the public spot of your choice. You must make this person understand that he (or she) should retrieve what is inside your pussy, open the container, read the account and then kiss you (to break the enchantment and free your voice). But you can’t use your voice AND you can’t write down what he should do either – the person must be led by gestures and insinuations only.

e – order matters: no kissing on the mouth before reading the account, no reading the account if not in a public place with other people around you.

f – after getting your voice back you’re free to have an orgasm if you so wish. Go for it.
Since you named it the little mermaid i chose something water related ;P
The place i chose was a big Nightclub, a few mins with car from my house <3 yesterday evening there was a pool- and foamparty ;P On the piece of paper, which i put in a small box inside my pussy, was written only the detailed report of the dare i reported in post #740 in this thread (a row of 10 dares and at about the half a young girl joined me and blackmailed me with pics she took so she could watch me doing the rest of the 10 dares) <3

So in the nightclub:
I was pantiless and wearing a short skirt like i always do on partys, together with a tight top and no bra <3 I was just dancing and it didnt took long for the first guy to come to me and started Talking to me.. i tried to tell him somehow that i coudlnt talk.. *-* when he got it he obviously didnt know how to react ;D i tried to tell him that there was a Little box inside my pussy and he should get it out, but he didnt really understand… after like 5 minutes he finally understand.. (intelligent guy..) <3 he asked "so you have a Little box inside your pussy? ..Right now?" nervously and i could see he wasnt the Person i needed, so i left and continued dancing <3 It was quite a nice guy who then came from behind dacing and started rubbing his dick against my butt while dancing <3 we were dancing for a while like this, then he started touching my butt and even my boobs <3 He wanted to kiss me but i stopped him and just pressed his hand on my right tit harder <3 My skirt was sliding upwards all the time when he was grabbing my butt and im not sure if anybody else maybe could see anything too *-* i just tried to keep it down as good as possible while he now wasnt dancing anymore, just Standing on the dancefloor with my right tit in his left hand and my butt cheeks in his right hand <3 when his Hand went down between my legs he finally noticed that i wasnt wearing panties and was very surprised <3 he asked if i wanted to drink something, i just nodded and followed him to the bar still didnt say any word to him <3 i was wondering how he wanted to find out what i wanted to drink without me being able to say it ;P When we almost reached the bar he turned around and asked me what i wanted to drink... i made a gesture with my shoulders like "i dont know" ;P He waited a few seconds, then asked "a tequila shot?" and i nodded again <3 after drinking the shots we went next to the bar where it was a bit more quiet and thats where he then asked why i were that quiet, but not shy obviously <3 I made a guesture with my fingers which looked like i was closed a ziplock in front of my mouth to tell him "cant talk" <3 Then he asked if i werent able to talk at all and i symbolized him "no" with my head again <3 After that i instantly started to tell him what to do using my hands:

He was guessing what i were showing with my hands all the time:
At first i guestured a box, which was tiny and then pointed on my pussy with my finger <3
He didnt understand... He asked "a small cube? your skirt? your pussy? a piercing?..." -_-
Then i made the box again and pretended to open it so he could understand what i mean and when he took a while to get it i became frustrated a bit and quickly lifted the front of my skirt and pointed at my pussy again with one finger for like 3 seconds until i noticed i wasnt alone in that Nightclub *-* The chance that somebody saw that is really high that wasnt a good idea btw... but i was drunk also haha <3 After a few minutes he confusedly asked: "so theres a small box inside your pussy? ...And i am supposted to get it out?" I again nodded <3 I was so happy he finally did understand me and just hoped it wasnt too much for him but he appeared not that shy so i was sure he wouldnt leave <3 He wanted to go to the toilets, but i stopped him and stayed next to the bar just turned with my back to the bar and dancefloor and symbolized him to get in front of me <3

I noticed it was a bit embarassing for him too, because he really cared that nobody noticed us <3 then he had 2 fingers in my pussy *-* He fingered me for like 5 minutes and i already moaned slightly <3 Then he tasted his fingers, said "alright now ill get it out" and then rammed them inside me again but he pushed way harder and used 3 fingers now *-* The moment i saw a woman and her bf standing next to us and watching us was very embarassing for me *-* they were there for like 30 seconds watching him trying to get the box out of me but then left because the Woman wanted to go, i guess because her bf liked to see it too much ;P

But then he finally got the box out <3 he opened it, read the dare report... *-* i felt soooo exposed *-* he seemed to be very interested because he read the whole piece without stopping and it wasnt short <3 After finishing reading the story he smiled and just said "lucky girl haha.. and she was really only about 14?" I didnt answer obviously.. *-* knowing that he read the dare report was so embarassing for the rest of the time *-*

Then i pointed on my lips with a finger and made a "kiss-face" and he instantly got it and kissed me <3

Finally i was able to talk so i shortly told him about the dare <3 we talked a bit about the dare report and what i did there and then he asked if we could start a sex-only-relationship and if he could get my number *-* but i just pulled him to the boys toilets in the last cabin leaving the door unlocked and told him he wont get my number but as long as i was there he could do everything ;P Drunk me then started pulling his dick out of his pants and started sucking him off ? he was sitting on the toilet seat and i was standing bend over <3 when one guy opened the door and got a view of my naked ass under my skirt while i was sucking him off, the guy i sucked was shocked and he instantly closed and locked the door and said "i thought you locked it" ? i said i didnt need to lock it ;P

Then he fucked my pussy for about 10 very good minutes (without a condom btw) <3 first he fucked only my pussy, then he sometimes fully dipped it into my ass roughly and then instantly back into my pussy <3 i was bend over the toilet and since i was wearing only a short skirt (which was pulled up now) and a tight top (which was pulled down) <3 he then asked where to cum and i told him "everything possible" ;P He decided to fill my pussy with his huge load <3 I sucked him off once more until his dick was clean and then we both left the toilet <3 He thanked, pushed the box back in but kept the report and then left <3

I was right on my way to the exit of the nightclub to go home when a woman in my age started talking to me from the side *-* It was a friend of mine which knows me good but we doesnt do much together *-* Literally the worst possible moment on that evening, because i already could feel the cum running down my legs slightly and my skirt wasnt covering much so i knew only 2-3 more minutes and it would be below the skirt and visible *-* She said hi to me and wanted to talk to me for a while *-* i didnt want to talk to her but i couldnt really get out of the situation so we talked for like 2 minutes and then she wanted to go to the bar to drink something with me and i had to go with her ... *-*

faster than i could react i was standing at the bar with a new 0,5l sex on the beach in my hand in a circle of people *-* i knew mostly anybody in that circle *-* i tried to swipe the cum away which was running down my leg without getting too much attention, so i solved that Problem <3 i was pretty drunk already and now tried to drink that cocktail fast so when the cum is visible again i would be out of the nightclub.. <3 One of the boys in the circle said he heard a woman getting fucked in the toilet lately *-* i didnt say a word but became horny a bit ;P After drinking that cocktail i quickly left
The following 8 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 09-07-2019, 12:53 AM   #777
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

need new dares ♥
be creative guys ;P
Old 09-08-2019, 01:12 AM   #778
bdsmlover24

I have one for you :

One day in the morning prepare yourself at home : First write on your ass cheeks "Fuck me, do what you want and free me ... or not ! ". Then take handcuffs that locks with a key (or use a padlock), a blindfold and a butt plug. Tie the key to the plug with a string or something similar then you can leave (you are free to add anything else).
Go to a mall wearing only a t-shirt, a skirt and a bag (someone might steal them during the dare so choose some that you don't really care). At the mall go to the men restroom, choose a stall and don't lock it. Get naked, put your clothes in the bag and hide it in the stall. Then insert your plug with the key for free you tied to it, put the blindfold and cuff your hands around the toilets ass facing the door. Now the only thing you have to do is wait for someone that will free you. Let's see how mens react and how much see you before you get free. If it's less then five go in another restroom/stall and start again right now. For safety have some backup (tell someone to free you at the end of the day and maybe to see if you are ok regulary)

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:43 AM   #779
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure how do-able this dare is for you, but I can modify it if required.

Find somewhere public but sufficiently private (e.g. forest) that Aylin can you up, such that you are bent over at the waist and cannot move, with a spread bar between your ankles. For example, hands tied behind your back and then a rope going up over a tree branch pulled tight, forcing you to bend over at 90 degrees. Then put a large sign next to or above you asking people to fuck and free you. See how many people fuck you before someone kindly frees you. The person who frees you, thank them by letting them have a wild night of sex with you.

Further humiliation could be added if Aylin writes dirty comments on your body and you are not allowed to object to any of your holes being fucked whilst tied.

I would suggest for safety that Aylin and some other friends stay close by.

Stay safe and enjoy.

P.S. Let me know if this dare is slutty enough for you or not.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:21 PM   #780
jpf234

Talking

Scavenger hunt bet

Here’s a simple one have Aylin write Down the location of 5 things in town a shop, construction sight, school/college, signs, maybe a person, vehicles, cars or middle of the street holding an item.

She can add conditions if your comfortable, write this on your tits, wear hand cuffs, wear bells in your hair, tie a pony tail with a condom, have a stranger take the photos, have an orgasm, ect ect

The have Aylin write down three extreme public dares, she could use get dare or come up with new ones.

She will give you a time limit of an hour or two max im thinking it’s a small town.
In day light you’re going to leave the house in nothing but shoes and a coat and carrying a camera or phone and start the timer.
No keys to get back in or drive or money for a taxi.

Now you have to go to all the things she’s listed in that time and take a complexity naked photo there

Aylin will be at your house to let you in at the time of the dare ending, but she will leave your house with the keys if you miss it (that way she saves time and can do this on her lunch break if busy)

If you failed and she isn’t there wait for her, or go to collect the keys from her

If you failed the dare pick one of Aylin extreme dares at random todo as punishment she can tell you in advance, or not and give you the dare in parts extending the suspension and honey fear.

If you wanna make it a bet if you pass Aylin can do the punishment dare
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jpf234 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public