Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2019, 01:25 AM   #1
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Sign 25 M Looking for risky exhibitionist dares outdoors

Hello GD,

I've got a forest area not too far from me and it doesn't seem very crowed after work. I would love some tasks to do there. There are many trails, and there is a chance people could be walking but its generally not crowded. I enjoy doing risky things,like being separated from my clothes with a chance to get caught but not actually being seen. O.O I really like to edge to keep things going but I can cum multiple times if needed. There are many trails and directions I could go but some routes are very long. There is also a park nearby but it is certainly more crowded.

I just went yesterday and it was great! First time doing something outside when it wasn't completely dark. I carried my clothes and walked naked on the trail for about 5 mins...I plan to go back today.

I'll report back here and proof via kik on request.

Thanks!
Old 06-11-2019, 09:06 PM   #2
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Update

I've been out a few times now.

1. Running naked.
My first time out I just stripped down naked and walked away from my clothes for about 3 mins. I didn't see anyone and trail was rather empty. I ended up masturbating, cumming and heading back to my clothes without problems.

2. Attempt at locking clothes away
Second time was more risky I got a dare to go for a walk and leave my key far into the trail and then head back to my car and lock my clothes inside with my only way to get back being to retrieve my key. I left my key about 15 mins into the trail. I was so sure I would be seen or have to hide when I finally locked my clothes away. I made it back to the parking lot and there were other people watching me at my car, and the trail head was very far off. I decided I would just go back and leave my clothes at the trail head instead. I ran naked until I was so tired I could only walk, I also had the task to edge and cum before returning so I found a small land mark to edged 4 times before cumming. I then ran back to the trail head. Luckily my shorts were still there. I grabbed them and headed to my car. The people in the parking lot were still watching.

3. Cumming in the parking lot
This time I went out for a jog naked, I've learned the trail is fairly empty so I just strip down leaving my clothes at trail head. I saw a couple leaving just before I got there so I was lucky I wasn't already running this time. I ran pretty far into the trail,masturbated and came rather easily then headed back. When I was approaching the trail head I grabbed my clothes but this time I decided to go a bit farther. I stayed naked and approached my car which was in the middle of the parking lot. I didn't see anyone this time and inches closer to my car while stroking my dick. I was completely out in the open and it was still very bright out. I kept stepping closer and closer into the open area of the parking lot before the rush of the risk pushed me over the edge. I came extremely hard then went to hide behind a tree to redress, before leaving.

Still looking for dares in the forest. So far I haven't gone very deep into the forest or off the trail. Could probably do some riskier things. The times I have gone also haven't been that busy. I can also do dares in the park, or other places. I find more urban spaces riskier. Hope you all enjoy the updates.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:08 PM   #3
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Naked Dares!

Moved to a new area with more parks that are pretty empty. Looking for some naked dares to do.

If its good a simple I might go tonight!

Also bump!
Old 10-19-2019, 07:40 PM   #4
Andale

I dare you to strip by an empty car if you can find one then leave the clothes directly underneath the car. Also when running every 5 or so minutes stop and edge to stay hard
Andale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #5
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andale View Post
I dare you to strip by an empty car if you can find one then leave the clothes directly underneath the car. Also when running every 5 or so minutes stop and edge to stay hard
Is it okay if do this too my own car or leave the clothes locked inside? I try not to involve others wherever possible.

I can edge every 5 minutes on a timer but how long should I run / how many edges?
Old 10-20-2019, 06:19 AM   #6
puffthemagicdragon

Go for a walk. After a few minutes, take your shirt off and hide it. A few minutes later, your pants. Then your socks, then your underwear. Circle back once you’re naked, then start collecting your clothes in the same order you took them off. Once you have them all, carry them and go back to the starting point and get dressed.
puffthemagicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:30 PM   #7
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffthemagicdragon View Post
Go for a walk. After a few minutes, take your shirt off and hide it. A few minutes later, your pants. Then your socks, then your underwear. Circle back once you’re naked, then start collecting your clothes in the same order you took them off. Once you have them all, carry them and go back to the starting point and get dressed.
Will be trying this and leaving my clothes under a car tonight. I'm still taking dares feel free to send them here or on kik.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:41 PM   #8
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Report from my last outing.

I did go out to the park. I parked on the side lot away from the main entrance. It was really cold out but I still decide to go anyway and barefoot too! I stripped down and locked my clothes in the car and went for a short walk. I had a timer to edge every 5 minutes but I was simply too cold to walk for that long. The first edge didn't take to long and I was in the middle of the trail. I tried again for the second and came almost immediately. Right after I came I realized just how cold it was and also being naked in this temp was probably not safe. I ran back barefoot and made it back to my car. Great short task seperated from clothes!

Still willing to do more! Risky naked dares are the best!
Old 11-27-2019, 06:14 PM   #9
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffthemagicdragon View Post

I did this one!

Was a bit warmer this time. I went out at night. I started completely dressed this time to hopefully walk a bit farther. I started my walk into the park and wasn't sure when exactly to lose my first bit of clothing and was walking towards the restrooms when i realized they had cameras so I decide to stick to the trail. The first thing I lost was my sweater placing it on a bridge railing and continuing. I had been walking for about 4 mins now and decide I should lose something else. I did my shirt this time, which really made me realize what I was doing. I decided I would continue and just leave the rest at each bench I see...It ended up being a bad idea I walked for another 10 mins before seeing another bench! But luckily 3 in a row. I removed my pants and left them, then my underwear, and then shoes and socks. I felt really alive at this point and this was directly under an active bridge with cars passing over. I was completely naked and could see others traveling! I took a minute to take in what I was doing and at this point I was really into the thrill. I decided I would walk even further but the trail ended or well It continued by it was directly along side a road with noway to cover. I quickly edged and then ran back collecting my clothes. But I still felt I hadn't done enough so I left my car key about 10 mins into the trail and head back with all my clothes. I put them all in my car and locked the door! I realized how stupid of an idea this was but I was so excited and I didn't waste time. I rand straight for my key nothing eventful happened...luckily?...I walked all the way back with my key without a care. It was super fun to enjoy a causal stroll, and see some cars off in the distance.

Thanks for this one!

Excited to go out for another walk, maybe at a different location. But still open to more dares!
Old 12-27-2019, 05:29 PM   #10
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Bump

Going out again tonight! Hoping to do something more risky.

Planning to do a Naked walk.

Not sure how far, how to lose clothes, or what to do once I have.

Ideas welcome, and will post report here.

Thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, nude, outdoor dares, public, risky