Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2019, 11:19 PM   #1
deutschsub132

Default Getting Caught by a Group

I was traveling through Europe and staying in a hostel in Austria. I was in an all-male dorm and had been stretching my exhibitionist muscles, regularly walking around in various states of undress and sleeping nude. Others were equally comfortable with their bodies, so I honestly didn't stand out too much.

That changed relatively quickly, though.

There was a dominant guy around my age who I had chatted with back home in the states. We kept in touch as I backpacked, with him providing me with the occasional task or suggestion. Our dynamic was entirely based in quick dares and friendly chats, but he had a mean streak and I honestly wanted him to push me a bit further and commit more time to our play than he was ever willing to.

One day, I had the dorm all to myself. I was chatting with him and he decided it he wanted me to put on a show for him. I FaceTimed him and got fully undressed. He had me sit in a chair in the middle of the room that was at least 10 steps from my bed. At this point, I propped my phone up on the table and he instructed me as I played with myself and edged for at least 10 to 15 minutes.

Finally, after what felt like ages and right as my nerves were about to blow from the fear of someone walking in, he gave me permission to shoot my load. I was overwhelmed and so happy I had made it out of the situation without getting caught.

But right as the first burst of cum started to leave my cock, the door to the dorm room (which I was immediately in front of) opened. A group of five guys who were just a year or so younger than me walked in. It was too late for me to hold back and a few spurts of cum shot out of my cock and onto the floor as I scrambled to get to my bed and under the covers.

The guys who had walked in started laughing at me, and one of them just said "Why?" as he laughed. I'm not sure if they spoke English, because nothing was said to me after that and they began speaking to one another in a different language immediately.

Two of them had beds near me and made a big show of dramatically stepping over the pool of cum I had left on the floor. Meanwhile, the dom who had been watching mean was laughing his ass off on the phone.

I had to sit under the covers, completely naked, waiting for those guys to get their things and head back out. It was at least 15 minutes of waiting in awkward silence, especially as I was hyper aware of my cum on the floor. Once they left, I quickly got dressed and cleaned everything up. Luckily, they checked out that afternoon.

One of the hottest experiences I've ever had, but the thought of recreating it terrifies me!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth

Last edited by deutschsub132; 04-09-2019 at 11:21 PM. Reason: spelling / grammar
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to deutschsub132 for this post:
Old 04-10-2019, 06:07 PM   #2
deutschsub132

Thoughts? Should I continue to post stories?

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:57 PM   #3
eevlstreak

Yes please, I’d like to read more.
eevlstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:39 PM   #4
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story love to hear more😁❤️

Advertisements