Old 08-02-2016, 06:57 PM   #31
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

This is wonderful! I love reading it and I am excited for more!

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
Old 08-03-2016, 01:46 AM   #32
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you! Maybe there will... I enjoy writing very much

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 08-03-2016, 05:10 PM   #33
little pet
getDare Succubus

I've decided I've made myself horny enough writing this, that I also needed to make an illustration to accompany this story. i hope you enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	6002  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 08-03-2016, 05:29 PM   #34
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
I've decided I've made myself horny enough writing this, that I also needed to make an illustration to accompany this story. i hope you enjoy!
Well,......
This is truly amazing.
Your illustration is amazingly beautiful.
And to actually make it and post it is great and brave.

Again,....
I guess everybody is now beyond belief jealous at me.
You're my well owned super-pet.

Mhhh, i guess you're well motivating.me to make sure you will be on leash all the time. Need to make sure i don't loose you.
And I'm afraid i will have to cage you well locked when i am away.
Not only to prevent you from running away, but especially because i am afraid there is a high risk that my precious pet gets stolen.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:46 PM   #35
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you Sir!

Hmm caged for my own protection huh...
That is actually a very sweet and cute thing to say

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-04-2016, 03:28 AM   #36
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

absolutely love this, i just read them all

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
Old 08-04-2016, 06:19 AM   #37
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by churroboy101 View Post
absolutely love this, i just read them all
Thank you, glad you enjoyed!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-04-2016, 03:23 PM   #38
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

If master took his pup to the vet, that could be interesting...

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Old 08-04-2016, 10:07 PM   #39
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I would like to see that the pet doesn't mess up and is a good girl for a time, that way she could be rewarded.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 08-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #40
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
If master took his pup to the vet, that could be interesting...
Thanks for reading! And for your suggestions.

Some interesting things come to mind when thinking about such a visit. But what I write about in this story is purely about my own fantasies. Maybe some other time I might write another story with such elements in it

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-05-2016, 09:22 AM   #41
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I would like to see that the pet doesn't mess up and is a good girl for a time, that way she could be rewarded.
Thanks for your reaction. Don't worry about the pet too much though. This is exactly as the pet likes things to be

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-05-2016, 11:09 PM   #42
sir stefan
Account Banned

Default Life as a pet. Part 9/by sir [non-fiction]

My pet allowed me to write a chapter on her story-thread, thanks.

The story sofar is the fantasy of my pet. She got to write it as an assignment to fantasize about her life with me 1 year from now. It is a fantasy, but with a wish to reality if RL-limitations would not exsist. It is a fantasy that we like to get close to.

Last friday she fucked up. She totally forgot about weighting herself in the morning and sharing her weight. She totally forgot telling me her clothing after getting dressed. Last 3 weeks had been a bit low on our play due to vacations. I wanted to take the opportunity to bring back the discipline.

At lunch I contacted her on hangouts. I teased her, I let her feel miserable for forgetting about her sir, for forgetting the sir who thinks about her all the time and never forgets her. I even questioned whether she could not better look for an other master, but that threat hit her very hard. I regretted it and I promised myself never to use that threat again.

After lunch I commanded her to get all stuff we would need, to strip naked, and to kneel in front of the kitchentable with ballgag and bellss on her nipples. Also she got her tail in. She would be caned.
I had decided for a quite raw caning, a caning with not much distraction, a real punishement. She started with 10 strokes on left asscheeck, 10 on right, 10 on left and 10 on right. Then she got a little pause during which she was allowed to touch her pussy and clit, a short relax.
An other 20 strokes on each asscheek: 10 on right, 10 on left, 10 on right and 10 on left.
Then I let her kneed her breasts as intermission.
And again 20 strokes, 10 left, 10 right, 10 left and 10 right.
An other short intermission touching her pussy, touching her clit.

Caning is severe. I always set a fixed number before a session for mere reason that I don't want to get taken away with a scene and inflict a punishment I would later regret. I had set the target for today to 60 per asscheek. I knew 60 would be a fierce punishment. However,... I realized that today would be the day to strengthen our relation. As said, things had cooled down a bit due to vacations. My pet likes a strict master. Today I would proof myself again.
No, I was not getting taken away with the scene. I was paying full attention. My pet clearly had had an intense caning upto this point. Stopping now would leave her with a well punished feeling. But stopping now would not let her feel pushed. I like to push her, and she likes to be pushed. She likes to look back and feel having made a step.
I decided to give her 10 or 20 more on each side. Certainly not more. 80 was the most she had had so far and I was not prepared to go over that number with an "on the scene" decision.

She got an other 10 on each cheek. I was paying full attention. I was pushing her. I wanted to push, but not too far. I was paying full attention... would I give the final 10's? or would this 10 be enough? It looked like OK. It looked like harsh but still OK, She got the last 10 on each side as well.

I clearly could feel this was enough. But I wanted to push her further.
I let her play with her clit. I let her play, just like between the other rounds. And then I slowly typed again: "and now......".
She was afraid now... She started to beg....
This was soo hot. She clearly did not want anymore. I knew continuing would be bad. I knew continuing would be a push too far. But I also felt she would cane herself more if I asked... This was soo hot...
Then I told her she could stop.
(and also told her that that was not because of her begging )

Her punishment was not over. The next phase however would be a real love/hate. She would get punished, but she would become so overly horny.

I let her enact the picture she had draw herself. I let her play the picture that she had worked on for about 2 hours. I let her do the picture that was engraved in her mind already.

She could remove the bells from her nipples but the ballgag would stay. Her kitchentable would mimic the cage (the kitchentable was already used as cage for 3 hours during an earlier scene so that would be a very real feeling). I let her connect a leash from her collar to the table. She got socks on her pawns and a bowl in front of her. I let her drape her tail nicely over her back. Yes she bought a tail 3 days ago. It is exactly as on the picture. She got a blanket to protect her knees, and then I told her to kneel with nose pressed to the floor.

I had made a custom script for the cornertime-app <<here>>, she would have to do 20 minutes but the cornertime app adds time to that every time you move. So I also let her set a timer on 45minutes to define a maximum time.

She did her time. She lived her picture

Last edited by sir stefan; 08-06-2016 at 12:53 AM.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #43
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My punishment as a pet

Careful what you wish for...

My owner already wrote his version of my punishment, but he ordered me to write mine as well.
Despite it not being fiction but reality, it fits here because Sir clearly took a lot of inspiration from my fantasy stories and the picture I drew.

So, last Friday, I'd deserved myself a punishment. I have to send Sir a morning e-mail every morning. I have to tell him what I'll be wearing that day, so that he can be proud of me. I also have to tell Sir my weight. I've been a little out of shape lately and expressed my wish for him to help me lose a few pounds. I had a sleepless night, and I forgot to weigh myself this morning, and I forgot to tell him about the clothes I was wearing.

Sir was very angry (or happy with the opportunity to punish me as he puts it) and he told me I'd earned myself a serious punishment. During the morning and lunch, Sir lectured me about how stupid I'd been, how thoughtless and selfish that was. I really felt bad. I also felt horny, because of the impending punishment. I don't like it when Sir is angry with me, to feel I've disappointed him. But at the same time, I love it when he's so strict and unyielding. It makes me feel like a child that's being berated for being naughty.

After lunch, it was time. I had to strip naked and put my bell clamps on my nipples and my ball gag in my mouth. I also had to put in my new butt plug with the tail (I'd purchased that a few days before) and Sir told me I'd been a very bad pet. He told me to get on my knees and pick up my cane.

The first 20 strokes were ok. Painful, but I could manage. Sir let me stroke my pussy every now and then. I also had to tell him about it's state...dripping wet of course... Then came the next round of strokes and then the next. My ass slowly got redder and more and more painful with each stroke. Then I got to pleasure myself again and I was even wetter than before. Sir told me to pick up my cane yet again, but my ass was in so much pain, I was begging for Sir to let me stop. I didn't think I could take any more! He teased me by letting me think I would be getting even more strokes. I was afraid and almost in tears at this point. Thankfully, he told me that I'd indeed had enough and I could stop, but not because of my begging. My ass was on fire, and when I touched it, I could feel the welts on my skin. But I wasn't done yet.

I knew I would be getting corner time as a cool down. Only this time it didn't involve me standing in a corner with my nose touching the wall... This time, Sir told me I was going to imitate the picture I'd drawn of myself.
I could take off my nipple clamps, but I had to keep the tail in my ass and the gag in my mouth. I don't own bondage mittens, so I had to put socks on my hands. I had to put my collar around my neck and tie the leash to my kitchen table. Then Sir ordered me to sit on my knees, ass up in the air and my nose touching the ground with the tail draped over my back, just like my picture and do my corner time using the app.
And as if that wasn't humiliating enough, he told me that he was really going to imagine me kneeling there, while he was comfortably sitting on his chair, fully dressed. Not naked and exposed like me.

Sir made me a custom corner time, for 20 minutes initially. But the sensitivity was set to 20% and it turns out kneeling on just a blanket is quite painful. So I started to move to get a bit more comfortable. This of course, earned me more minutes on the timer and I started to get frustrated. My knees were in pain, my shoulders were getting stiff and I kept drooling like crazy because of my gag. I couldn't see the timer, because my nose had to be touching the floor but I knew it was going to be a long wait with all the extra time I'd earned.
At the same time I was so very horny! The humiliation from the position I had to stay in, the idea that my owner would be imagining me like this and enjoying it, the pain from the caning...that really got me very turned on. After a while, I settled down a little and I just accepted that I wouldn't be done for a while.
Luckily, Sir had me set a timer for 45 minutes maximum before I started. Afterwards, the app timer told me I had earned 3 hours in total, for all the moving around I did. Sir wasn't angry about that though. He was very proud of me for doing such a great job.

He told me he had really pushed me this time. And that's what I love. To be pushed just a little further than I think I can go. I also know Sir loves doing that and the idea that I'm suffering for his pleasure is a huge turn on for the both of us.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 09-20-2016, 03:13 AM   #44
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default [Fiction] Six hours of corner time

I was outside, on my roof terrace. Naked, except for the chain around my neck, bondage mittens on my hands and the tail butt plug in my ass. My hair in two pigtails, sticking out straight from my head. Oh and some whiskers, I had to draw on my cheeks. I shivered a little; it was quite cold, sitting on the concrete tiles. I didn't get a blanket to sit on this time. The chain felt heavy around my neck, but I couldn't take it off. It was padlocked around my neck. The other end locked to the railing of the terrace's fence. I had maybe 2 metres of chain that permitted me to crawl around a little.

This was my punishment for talking back to Sir, making fun of him. I was way too cheeky and Sir put a stop to it. He told me to undress and put the tail in my ass. He then put the chain around my neck and to my surprise he took me outside! He told me he didn't want to see or hear any more from me for the next six hours and to have a good think about my behaviour. Sir locked my chain to the railing and went back inside, closing the door behind him. I just sat there for a while, too stunned to do anything. I had done it again, all by myself. Stupid, dumb pet.

Suddenly the door opened and Sir put a big bowl of water and food on the ground in front of me. I was happy to see him, but without saying anything, he went back inside.

So I was stuck here... for six long hours... what was I going to do with myself? There was nothing here. Just some water and not very appetising looking food. It made me angry, frustrated. I tried crawling to the door, but the chain stopped me about halfway. So no banging on the door to attract my owner's attention. I shouted angrily at the closed door and cursed my owner fur putting me here. I pulled the chain, but it didn't budge. I sighed and crawled over to the bowl to drink some water. I couldn't use my hands, so I just slurped it all up. I sighed and sat for a while. Still angry inside. At least the sun was shining a little.
When it seemed an eternity had passed, I felt hungry. I looked at the food in the bowl. It looked gross and I couldn't even tell what it was. I sighed and tried it anyway. It might have been some sort of porridge but it was very bland. I didn't want to eat it, but this would be the only thing I would be getting so I forced myself to empty the bowl. At least it kept me busy...

When I was done, I had to pee. No toilet here, not even a bucket. I crawled as far as my chain allowed and relieved myself in a corner. This was quite humiliating, but a huge relief.
I decided to try a little nap to pass the time. Making myself comfortable was almost impossible on the hard concrete, but I managed to find a position that was at least doable. The sun shone on my face and I dozed off a little. I must have drifted off, because I suddenly woke to an itching feeling on my thigh. I tried to ignore it, but it didn't go away. Now the itch was moving... I sat up and saw a huge spider on my leg! I screamed and swatted it off. It landed half a meter away from me. My heart was beating, I hated spiders! As if it knew that, the spider started crawling back towards me. I tried to move away, but I couldn't, with the chain secure around my neck. Sir came through the door, wondering what all the screaming was about. He laughed when he saw the spider and told me I should be happy with the company of another animal. I begged him to get rid of it and to my surprise he did. He told me that this was a good warning not to fall asleep again while I was being punished. Then, he handed me the squeaky dog toy and told me to bite on that and be grateful I had something to do. Without any further ado, he went back inside and shut the door behind him.

I spent the rest of the day, sucking on the stupid toy, ashamed for being such a stupid pet, but also feeling very sorry for myself. When Sir finally came to release me I was so grateful, I started kissing his shoes. I promised myself never to behave so badly again....

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 09-20-2016 at 05:54 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 09-29-2016, 11:16 AM   #45
Skylane182

Great story so far!

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.

Advertisements
Kink Talk