Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-19-2011, 05:26 AM   #16
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

Personally, if someone were to contact me and demand that I call him/her Sir/Madam/Master/Mistress right off the bat, I'd offer up one of my best verbal fist fuckings that I could muster and be on my merry way. Why? Because you've not earned that title in my eyes.

However, if I'm speaking with someone who has the potential of becoming my Dom, I will, on occasion, refer to him as 'Sir'. Not because I'm being ordered to (if that were to happen, the discussion would end right then), but because I feel that if he's managed to get past my initial phase of 'LOL FUK U' and I'm considering submitting to him, then he definitely deserves some of my respect.

Moving on, if we've managed to come to an agreement where I choose to submit myself to him, we would have already discussed his expectations of me and my expectations of him. This subject would have come up and he would know that I am not one for flimsy protocols just for the sake of protocols. A mutual respect for a third party must be in effect before I ever agree to call the person 'Sir'. Dommes can just count on not being referred to as 'Madam' or whatever by me because they're just frustrated vaginas with whips and I have no respect for their position.

My brand of submission is not for everyone. I am headstrong, intelligent, creative, stubborn, and a myriad of other adjectives that most Doms/Dommes aren't interested in. (Which is probably why I'm unfettered more often than not. That's okay, I'd rather remain unfettered than tied to an imbecile who has no idea of what my needs are.) It takes a certain breed of Dom to get me to submit to him and, if he manages to get past my walls, he definitely deserves his title.

No one has to agree with me on this and, most likely, only a very, very few will, if anyone at all. This is fine. I'm kosher with that. But, understand this: A D/s relationship isn't about the happiness of just the Dom. It's about the happiness of both parties.
Ch3rry B0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:25 AM   #17
DarkMasterBaal
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfaith90 View Post
Personally, I think having to call every superior Sir is extremely disrepectful to my Master. I don't call him Sir either, but I think looking up to every superior in the same way I do my Master is not acceptable. I don't believe it should be for any sub.
No Master should force another's slave to call him/her Sir, Madam, Master, Mistress, etc. I still require respect from my slaves, not only to me, but anyone else, but I have had other masters on this site, harass and threaten my slaves, to a point that I had to get involved and the Masters I talked to had absolutely no respect, they also went so far as to blackmail one of my slaves, threaten my life, harass me and such. I believe a master should show respect as much as a slave should, I think in correct circumstances, the term Sir/Madam is appropriate, but I expect a master to respect a slave of mine, not to use vulgar language and threats to speak to them. Faith knows how I feel and I respect her and her limits, she shows complete loyalty to me and respects others the way I would expect.
DarkMasterBaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
DJDMaster

Theres nothing much to say to this but I competely agree with this. I want respect form my slave as ill give it to her and I think sir is a repect thing but I agree that S/M is about both. Most Dom's think it's all about them I think it's more about the slave and what they like. I think its slave then master reason i put S/M not M/S.

Likes-Masturbation, Oral, Public, Edging, Pet Names, Pet Play, Beastiality, Ice play, Bondage (I am still learning so I will add more as I go)

Dislike-Blood, Family (I am still learning so I will add more as I go)

Need to know anything then ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...838#post808838
DJDMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #19
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Everytime I see a new post on this thread I sigh now.

That is my personal opinion. I am not inflexible with it. I do not expect everyone to do that. If everyone agreed with me then all submissives would refer to all dominants as Sir. I am aware that this is only my personal view and I do not force anyone to conform to it.

In the case of those who have been my slave I have not had one who has had a problem with me setting that as a rule. If they did and they could explain their reason I would at very least consider seriously their reason why they didn't want to.

Again the point of this post wasn't a debate on my thoughts. If it were I would have posted it in the slave/Master lounge. This was a punishment suggestion. I'm fully aware how many of you disagree with me on what was meant to be a minor point in my original post.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 08:42 AM   #20
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

Yes Sir. I agree, subs should be respectful to any dom.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bodywriting, humiliation, punishment naughty slave