Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Default Fixing a lack of respect.

Hello to all,

Thought I would recount a punishment I gave to a slave a little while back.

I believe all submissives should show respect to all dominants. Even if they are not their owner. I know some may disagree with me on how far that respect goes.

Personally I believe that any submissive should address a dominant as Sir/Madam as these are terms of respect that are used in the vanilla world so they don't imply ownership. Some dominants don't like this though and some submissives feel it is going too far if they are not owned by that person. I understand this so don't enforce it amongst those I don't own, just request.

However those I do own must refer to me as Sir and must capitalise it everytime. I had a slave that seemed to struggle with this concept. I was struggling for a way to reinforce my message since I like my punishments to relate back to the initial indiscretion and I was reluctant to resort to having her write lines.

EventuallyI told her to take a marker and write the letter "S" on her body somewhere. It coud be anywhere she wanted as long as it was at least 5cm high. She was told that everytime she forgot from now on she would need to write another "S" over the top of it that was 2cm higher than the last. If she got to 15cm high she would start another "S" and the first would have to be renewed everyday for a month.

She never forgot to call me Sir again. This can be modified of course, you could have them write the entire title. E.g. "Sir", "Master" or "Mistress". Maybe it's not 'If you forget...', but 'If you forget again today...'.

Hopefully this will help reinforce things for all those slaves out there forgetting to address their Owners properly.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Thoughtwrangler for this post:
Old 02-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

I think that this is quite the good punishment, especially since it fits the crime that was committed in the first place.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
kissmelikeyoumeanit

agreed, i think this would totally work on me.
kissmelikeyoumeanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
gameaddict

Send a message via MSN to gameaddict Send a message via Yahoo to gameaddict

This is precisely why, even though I enjoy some pain, I will never consider myself a submissive.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:25 AM   #5
sxeuxt

Send a message via MSN to sxeuxt

@gameaddict, so calling someone Sir is too much for you? That is really sad.. :')

Since the day of yesterday I found myself a real nice Mistress, and although She doesn't make me capitalise Mistress i still try to do that as often as possible, as I respect Her.
sxeuxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:58 AM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

A good punishment: despite it being for something I am unable to do out of principle- I can see it working well for those it would be used on.
Wouldn't work on me because I refuse to call a dominant Master until we are at a stage where I start seeing him as my master rather than my dominant and I just point blank wouldn't do the all doms addressed as sir. I'm too stubborn: maybe it means I'd be a bad sub but who knows. Still a brilliant idea and could be easily adapted to other indescressions.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:07 AM   #7
g-man

I find myself in a position where I'm unable to clearly, consisely, and confidently write what I feel in regards this thread. I'll try my best, but bear with me if I tend to tangent a lot.

Off topic, @Star Shadows. No it would not make you any less of a submissive/slave (Personally, what ever 'title' you wish to address it as. The concept also applies to the dominant/master role in my mind)

To elaborate a little. I'm now collared, by someone who is just so fantastic, I can't quite literally get her out of my mind. (Not that Id want to anyway) We have developed the relationship so far as to say, it would be easier to communicate on a first name basis. This was done through a LOT of talking, on both parties, simply talking about anything and everything, testing each others intelligence, emotional stability, psychologicalically, and so on. Now, as a submissive, I can assure you that the results of this are mindblowing. So much, to say the least, that we mutually feel that the concept of "Titling" would be derogotary to both of us.

To the op.

Whilst I enjoy your obvious ability to be creative when required. Im simply finding myself in a position to ask myself, "Is this really necessary?" By the same coin of thought, this rule should also apply when addressing people. Ie, "Mr Anderson"... (ugh, How did I make a matrix quote?!) Remember, that it used to be the social norm to address people in this fashion, including people you were on friendly terms with. Nobody bothers with this anymore, unless you're a cold caller trying to sell me double glazing, for the third time today!

Of course, its horses for courses, as the expression goes. If you enjoy the idea, as long as the person who agrees to be your submissive is of the same opinion, then fine. No problem. However, on a personal note, if anyone ever tried that sort of thing on me, it would bring a rather swift end to what ever we had going. I'm only voicing personal opinion here, and this is in no way intended to cause offense, but I would view someone asking, even demanding me to call them "Sir/Master", as disrespectful to me, and immediately drop them into the "Superiority Complex" bin.

Thoughtrangler, Im not trying to imply that you do have a complex by this post, but rather try to explain my reasoning, as to why I would not appreciate that kind of d/s relationship.

I think what Im trying to get at has two sides:

First: If you want someone to display signs of respect, you'd better be prepared to earn it first. (Remember, this works both ways too)

Second: Is your vanillarism of generic titling necessary? No offense, but Im perceiving it to be very militaristic.

Im only writing using my limited experience, but I'd like to think I understand more than that time implies, because its part of my job in real life to understand how the mind works. I'm pretty sure the fantastic lady who's collared me would be willing to write a bit about her opinions. I will ask her when she wakes up.
g-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:19 AM   #8
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
I find myself in a position where I'm unable to clearly, consisely, and confidently write what I feel in regards this thread. I'll try my best, but bear with me if I tend to tangent a lot.

Off topic, @Star Shadows. No it would not make you any less of a submissive/slave (Personally, what ever 'title' you wish to address it as. The concept also applies to the dominant/master role in my mind)
I was being sarcastic, it just didn't come across too well... Sorry for the confusion. I know I will still be able to be a good submissive to whoever I chose to submit to in the future regardless of this- it just means taking a little extra time to find someone who can work around it, or explain my standpoint if I find a dom that this doesn't suit but is fine everywhere else but its worth that anyway.

I do feel that respect (along with bring a two way street- anyone who shows me respect will receive a level of respect in return) Is expressed more in what you do and say in a general way than a forced address in a formal way. You can call someone Sir/Master and not believe it personally but there are other things that are far harder to fake.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 02-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #9
footdogfag
Baby Member

Default respct

respect is not a two way street. when i give myself over to a master, His word is all that matters. should i disrespect him my feelings mean nothing as i am sent to the corner to kneel or to the toilet to drink. whatwever the punihsment or consequence, His word is law
footdogfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #10
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I meant from my own personal opinion and expectations not everyone elses hence the personal singular "I feel" rather than "we"

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 02-27-2011, 08:10 AM   #11
softeyes
Account Banned

I like this idea. I'm normally very opposed to writing things on my body, and thus it would make a good punishment without being "too much".

Aand.. I like reminders. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Thankyou all for your replies. Always makes me happy to see such interest in a post of mine.

For those of you that are questioning the "I make people call me Sir" part of the post. I don't mind the discussion, in fact the only reason I'm not giving a direct response to g-man here is that I haven't yet put the time and thought into my response as he clearly has.

My reason, however, to starting this thread was simply to put an idea of a punishment out there to give people some inspiration. The extra information is merely my opinion and I don't expect everyone to subscribe to it, nor would I be totally inflexible with it. The reason I put it there has more to do with my tendency to over explain things than the initial reason for starting the thread.

As I said though I do enjoy the discussion and when I have time to think I intend to post some insight into why I expect my slaves to do that for those who are interested.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #13
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtwrangler View Post
As I said though I do enjoy the discussion and when I have time to think I intend to post some insight into why I expect my slaves to do that for those who are interested.
Discussion is fun. If everyone had the same opinion the world would be sooooo boring.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 02-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #14
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the right sub, that idea is perfect. It isn't way over the top, so the punishment fits the crime.

As for the matter of addressng all doms as sir, it isn't something I could ever imagine doing. To me, unless they're my dom, they are no different than any other person, to me they are on the same level as any other sub or switch. I believe there is a certain level of respect owed to every person, as long as the same is showed back to me. I don't believe a title is needed to show that respect though.

I'm aslo not a huge fan of titling either. I agree with g-man on that.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #15
faithfaith90

Personally, I think having to call every superior Sir is extremely disrepectful to my Master. I don't call him Sir either, but I think looking up to every superior in the same way I do my Master is not acceptable. I don't believe it should be for any sub.
Limits:Permanent, public, family, exercise, pictures, pee, poo, blood, food
faithfaith90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bodywriting, humiliation, punishment naughty slave