Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-20-2021, 11:16 AM   #1
TPElover

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

Greetings everyone! Before I jump into my personal ad I feel I need to make a disclaimer, any NB folks that were assigned female at birth and enjoyed this ad, are more than welcome to message as well. Apologies if the way I worded this was incorrect or hurtful. I was racking my brains about how to say and this was the best way. I titled this as seeking female so it has the best chance of reaching people but I am not just interested in cis females.

With that out of the way, Hello! I, as you can well enough imagine, am a 24 year old Master from the UK. I have been active in the BDSM community one way or another for some 4-5 years. I have experience in both online and off line dynamics. I am happy to have a LDR dynamic with someone from another country, or a dynamic with someone from the UK that starts online and transitions into real life.

Time difference is always somewhat of a challenge and over my years I have found that I am happy with time differences of 0-6 hour or 10-12 hours. Anything in-between those can be an issue in my experience but I am sure we can make it work if we both try!

The Vanilla Me!

In terms of me as a vanilla person and my hobbies I am the epitome of a nerd. I am an avid gamer of the console variety (PS4). Some of my favorites being RPGS like Skyrim, Dragon age, Mass Effect, Dark Souls and The Witcher 3. I do like action adventure games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted and Tomb Raider.

I also love to read be it fiction or non-fiction. Fiction wise I love fantasy books. Things like the Witcher series, ASOIF, Stromlight archives, Percy Jackson, The Mortal Instruments and Harry Potter are all favorites. Non-fiction wise I like reading about mythology, from Greek to Norse and everything in-between. Mythology is a big interest of mine and something I like talking about.

I am also into Warhammer, 40K not fantasy. I am more into the lore of the universe and currently reading the Horus Heresy books. I'd love to collect miniatures but; one, they are super expensive and two, I don't have anyone to play with sadly. Maybe when places open back up I'll check out my local 40K shop to see if they have any events, maybe you could come with me?

Looks wise I am chubby (lockdown weight is a pain to shift), I am around 6ft3in tall, short brown hair, glasses and hazel eyes. I have been told I have round features and when I shave I look closer to 16 than 24 haha.

The Kinky Me!

As mentioned in the title of this ad and in earlier sections, I identify most with the role of Master and am seeking a slave. I have 5 years of experience with these forms of dynamics both ranging from those in person to those based online or a mixture of both. I am seeking something long term and maybe even permanent. Sure I have had my fun with one off sessions and short term dynamics. Now I want something long term, something rewarding and passionate, something where both parties enter into knowing that they want something lasting maybe even permanent.

So the kind of slave I am seeking is one that sees the lifestyle of a slave as something to be lived not just in the bedroom but in all walks of her life. Someone that sees our dynamic intertwining with her day to day life. Someone that always wants that reminder that they belong to another. I want someone that views the life of a slave as something of a goal, something they want to work to achieve and will be happiest with a collar around their neck sat at their Masters feet, content that they are cared for and look after.

My ideal dynamic is one that is rather sexual in its nature. However, I don't want its to just be sexual, but rather have a sex and sexual tasks etc as a corner stone of the dynamic. Sure I want to have you write things like slut and whore on yourself daily and practice sucking dick. But I also want to talk about your day, fall asleep on the phone, have movie nights. Like I say I want the kink to mesh seamlessly with the vanilla

To me TPE is the very foundation of my dream dynamic. I want to find someone that sees her day to day choices as a burden one that she wants to give to another. I know TPE can be seen as this big scary thing, make no mistake it's not something to take lightly. To me I see it as such a deep and pure form of love and trust. That you trust someone so deeply that you know they would make better choices for yourself than you can. The end goal for me regarding TPE is full control over every realistic aspect of your life. This is something to work up to, slowly build up the control I have while stripping away the control you keep until finally you don't have to worry about anything. For me the starting point would be things like clothing, make up and hair styles. Simple things that are easy to do. Plus these things can be viewed as a symbol of private ownership. For example your outfit was picked by your Master wearing it out in public is a sign you are his Property but that sign is known only to you and him. I digress I am getting slightly off topic.

Rules. You cant have a good rewarding dynamic without rules. I view rules as a frame work to help my slave live the best life she can. These rules would be tailored to her and my goals. There to help her flourish not just as a slave but as a person. My ideal set of rules is fluid. They can be changed and molded to fit the situation as need. I want my slave to tell me where she is struggling and needs help, then we can make changes as needed to help you with any and all things.

I also really like the ideas of journals and logs. In past dynamics I have had slaves keep records of what they have eaten on a day to day basis as well as drank. I would love to incorporate this into a dynamic I build with the lovely person that is reading this.

One other thing I enjoy is voyeurism I guess is the best way to explain it. I like the idea of watching my slave shower, get dressed or just do day to day task. Just letting them know that I am always present to oversee them. Making sure they dress in the correct outfit I have picked out or that they are showering correctly. It might sound odd but it is something I would love to try with my slave.

Finally I love the idea of dressing my slave up. Putting her in a sexy, slutty or even cute outfit. Picking out the make up I think would please me the most, I generally love the darker looks like emo or goth or even heavy glam looks, and just having her show herself off to me, in either a sexual or non sexual manner. Just enjoying the fact that she brings so much pleasure to me. So this being said those with extensive wardrobes and make up would should jump straight to the front of the cue and make themselves known.

In addition to my two big passions of rules and TPE, I have numerous other kinks. Rather than bloat out this already long ad I will merely list my main ones. These kinks and interests are ones that I would want in my dynamic for me to enjoy it to the fullest. They are:
  • Pain
  • Degradation
  • Humiliation
  • Pet Play
  • Latex/PVC/Leather
  • Body Writing
  • Rituals
  • Cock Worship
  • Choking
  • Free use
  • Gags
  • Collars and leashes.
  • CNC
Like I said they are just the tip of my kinky ice burg. I would love to discuss our kinks in greater detail over our initial talks. Feel free to add your own kinks if they are not listed or to ask questions about any you don't recognize or understand.

The following are a list of my limits:
  • Diapers
  • Blood
  • Knife play
  • Edge play
  • Extreme public play ( I am down for sex in public and using hidden toys etc but nothing to extreme)

So I think a good way to round out this ad would be with the description of the "type" of slave I am seeking. Short answer is any. I have not a preferred look or age or anything like that. Chubby, skinny, fit or fat all are welcome to message me. I find attraction in a persons personality. Do we click on an emotional level? Do our conversations flow naturally and freely.

That brings me to the end of this hopefully successful personal ad. This really was a joy to write and I hope it was just a fun to read. I have spent so long seeking my dream slave I hope this ad is the key to helping me find that person I know is out there waiting for me. Know as you know this ad was both lengthy and descriptive and as such I think it fair that I ask for responses to be of a similar style. A well written and detailed response is far more likely to elicit a reply than a couple of sentences. I am not trying to sound entitles its just much more rewarding to read replies from people that put in a similar level of effort. To that end I have made some questions to help with the formation of responses. Please answer them all but also feel free to go further! Here are those questions:
  1. Whats your name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. How old are you?
  4. What are your preferred pronouns
  5. What are your vanilla interests?
  6. Do you work or do you study?
  7. Are you new to BDSM or do you have experience? (either is fine!)
  8. What made you reach out?
  9. What spoke to you most about my ad?
  10. What are your kinks and limits?
  11. What are you seeking in a dynamic?
  12. Why do you think your the slave for me?
  13. Do you have any questions?
  14. Whats one cool fact about yourself?
Finally I enjoy receiving photos and videos from my slave both SFW and NSFW. I'm not obviously going to expect them immediately as I am reasonable, if your comfortable with that awesome, if you want to wait that's fine too. Those that will never send should avoid messaging me. Not being rude just blunt and trying to avoid wasting each others time.

The best way to respond to this ad and answer these questions would be in a PM. I am happy to talk over pm for a while but would eventually like to move to a dedicated messaging app. I do also have discord, whatsapp and telegram so if you'd prefer to use them to talk mention it in your initial message.

The End? or is it the beginning? Thanks for reading my ad, I hope it finds its way to the right person, and I really cannot wait to start talking to people soon! Wishing every one that reads this all the best!
The following user says Thank You to TPElover for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk