Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-18-2021, 01:01 AM   #1
i am derek

Male 51/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

51/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

ABOUT MYSELF

Hello my name is Derek and I would like to tell you a little about myself. I am male from Victoria in Australia. I currently work most week days for a few hours a day at a caravan park as a maintenance man and gardener. When I get spare time my likes are story writing, camping and fishing.

My time zone is Australian Eastern Standard Time but most time zones I can work around to be online as I am often up all hours of the night.
I am around six feet tall with black hair and brown eyes and once someone contacts me and I think they are for me then I will be quite happy to send them photo proof that I am real.

I am committed to caring and nurturing a sub when I think she needs it but I also will be strict and expect her to comply when asked.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

1/ Applicant must be female.

2/ I will be looking for a girl that is honest in the relationship from the start and has a willingness to commit to making this relationship work. (I think that honesty is what a relationship should be based on.)

3/ I am looking for a girl that is willing to tell me about things that happened to her on a daily or weekly basis and get advice if needed as well as willing to let me make some decisions and tasks for her on routine daily activities.

4/ You can have experience in Dom sub relations or you can be a beginner which I would prefer so I have someone I can mold over a long term into the sub that suits me.

5/ Must be able to open up to me and tell me honestly about what her thoughts are even if they make her feel embarrassed or uncomfortable.
(I can’t read minds and I need to know and understand her thoughts to make the right decisions regarding tasks or activities I may want to give to improve her role as a sub.)

6/ The girl I choose as my sub will have or need to find privacy to perform some tasks.

7/ Appearances and age are not important to me as I am just looking for a committed sub to train.

SOME ACTIVITY'S I WOULD LIKE A SUB TO TRY

1/ Light self bondage.

2/ Some control of clothing.

3/ Pet play.

4/ Dice and games of chance (I will give multiple tasks which a sub will play a game that will determine which task she ends up doing.)

5/ Once I get to know a sub I will be determining tasks from their likes, activities and daily routines.

HOW TO CONTACT ME

My Skype
live:.cid.99336deb5a3ac8f5
Des ri

My KIK

derekwwe1

Or you can make first contact here by pm.

WHAT I WANT FROM FIRST CONTACT

If contacting me through any of my messengers please put some effort into it.

I want you to make it reasonably long with the following included.

1/ Start with your name.

2/ Tell me a little about yourself.

3/ Tell me the main reasons you want to be my sub.

4/ Tell me at least two things you could do for me as a sub.

5/ tell me what you want and need out of a submissive relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards Derek.

Last edited by i am derek; 10-18-2021 at 03:19 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk