Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-16-2021, 04:14 PM   #1
Pleasedegrademe86

Female 35/female/slave seeks 40-55/any sex/dom in any place (punish me)

35/female/slave seeks 40-55/any sex/dom in any place (punish me)

I am 35 single female. I started training online and lost contact. I am looking for a strict Dom that can train me into the obedient slave I am meant to be. I need to broken to understand that my body isn't mine. It's for my owners pleasure to do as they please. I need someone that has the daily time to spend making sure that I lose all rights and past beliefs that I'm my own person.
Old 10-16-2021, 05:23 PM   #2
UncleSpanks

Do you wish this to be online, or in person?
I'm sorry you lost contact, were you ghosted?
Old 10-17-2021, 10:05 AM   #3
immoralrestraint

41/M/Sadist based in Asia, but mostly on an Eastern Time schedule. More detail on my profile.

If you elect to respond, do include more detail on your level of experience with both d/s and impact/masochism. We’ll take things from there.
Old 10-17-2021, 11:02 AM   #4
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

She (?) is ghosting. Answering not even the basic questions, reading kik messages but not reacting, wants TPE and micromanagement but doesn't say a word about her job, her life (living) situation, her experiences, her kinks, likes or sexual life.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
Old 10-17-2021, 11:16 AM   #5
immoralrestraint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
She (?) is ghosting. Answering not even the basic questions, reading kik messages but not reacting, wants TPE and micromanagement but doesn't say a word about her job, her life (living) situation, her experiences, her kinks, likes or sexual life.
New here, but I assume it is the same as anywhere else; the "fresh meat" tend to get overwhelmed with messages and it isn't always sensible to reply everyone. TBH, I never expect one, unless I've got good reason to.

Which is not to say there aren't scams or flaky people either. I'm dead certain there are. I just don't default to that assumption.
Old 10-17-2021, 11:33 AM   #6
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Oh no, she (?) answered initially with the usual "hi" but I believe in communication being one major pillar of bdsm. I can't imagine ruling someone's world without knowing both - the world and the person. So when there was no follow - up except some standard sentences and finally the conversation turned into a monologue.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
Old 10-17-2021, 12:53 PM   #7
JonJon1978

"She" made a post in another thread a while back which I responded to on PM. There was the usual "please make it worse" type response and it was the last I ever heard.

Added to the fact most of the ads from female slaves in this section are very well written suggests at best a catfish, at worse a 15 year old boy full of fantasises
Old 10-17-2021, 07:57 PM   #8
MasterY.A

Default still looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasedegrademe86 View Post
35/female/slave seeks 40-55/any sex/dom in any place (punish me)

I am 35 single female. I started training online and lost contact. I am looking for a strict Dom that can train me into the obedient slave I am meant to be. I need to broken to understand that my body isn't mine. It's for my owners pleasure to do as they please. I need someone that has the daily time to spend making sure that I lose all rights and past beliefs that I'm my own person.
if you are still here is my KIK: Master.Y.A

Advertisements
Kink Talk