Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-11-2021, 07:04 AM   #1
Young-Chastity-Sock

Male 19/male/little seeks any age/male/daddy in any place

19/male/little seeks any age/male/daddy in any place

This is going to be very long post but I want to bring up everything at once so you know what you can expect.

I’m seeking a long-term only Daddy / Educator / Master. I’m sick of these 1-day lasting chats. I’m sick of building up the whole thing and then people disappear after “one session”. I’m sick of people who don’t know what all this takes and how to make it work. So, to not get more time wasters I’m trying to bring up all information right away.

About me:
I’m a boy who got raised by his mommy. I never had a dad in my life. And this is one of the reasons I’m seeking all of this. I never had a firm hand in my life. I got everything I wanted. And all of this should change now. I want (or better, I need) to become a boy who doesn’t have any rights and can’t make own decisions. I need someone who supervises, controls, dominates and disciplines me (sexual and non-sexual) and sets up rules and tasks. Someone who is very strict and demanding. Someone who controls my entire life in any aspect. You are the legal guardian.

The tricky part about this is, even if I write all of this, I don’t “really” want it. It’s all about force. It’s all against my will. I need to get forced into that position and role. This is what it’s all about and makes the whole thing interesting. I don’t deserve the life that I was living the whole time. I don’t deserve freedom.

The time aspect:
I know it takes an excessive amount of time to make this work. I’m asking for a lot, I know. But this is some of the criteria to make this work. If you aren’t present most of the time it will not work. I know sometimes you might be available most of the day and sometimes it’s harder. That’s ok. But there’s no way that we don’t communicate for a whole day. Some tasks and stuff require a constant availability (I’m coming to this later).

This is not a game for me and it shouldn’t be a game for you!

Why would you invest so much time for me?
I’m totally serious about this. If everything is set up there’s no way out, even if I want. It’s not my decision anymore. I actually want to get forced into this. I’m a boy who is available 24/7. I’m replying instantly. You don’t have to wait hours to get replies. Furthermore, I don’t think that there are many people who you can control in the way you can with me. Let me bring up some things that might get you interested so you get an idea what you can do and get out of it. For sure all these things can build up slowly and don’t have to be right from the start:

This is an example on how to build up power and make me force to do what you want: You can lock things away so I can’t access them any longer. I have a lock box where I can store keys. I can set up a combination (blind), send it to you, you approve that the code is visible and delete it, after that I delete all images on my phone as well, so now you are the only person who knows the code for the lock box. A lot of things can be locked or locked away, e.g. toys, tablet or even sexual stuff e.g. chastity cage.

Another example: You can demand pictures of everything at any time. You can choose what I should wear and demand a picture to proof it. You can set up challenges, e.g. “You only get this (you are only allowed to), when you accomplished and managed to do this”. You can force me to do whatever you want. I also have a long “toy list” which you can make use of it.

Another example: If we get to know each other for a bit we can also set up a parent control software on my phone so you can control the use of apps, gaming time and so on.
Nothing is impossible. And this should be the most attractive part. That you have full control over me.

Non-sexual stuff:
These are just a few out of 1000 things that you can control and do:
  • Bedtimes / waking up times
  • Money management
  • Food and drink
  • Choice of clothes
  • Outside activities e.g. going to the cinema
  • Computer / tablet / gaming time
  • What games / movies to play / watch
  • Keeping my room clean
  • Discipline stuff
  • Sexual life (explained later on)
  • Daily challenges
  • Daily tasks
  • Setting up rules
What I like:
In the following I’m explaining what I like and go in detail in some aspects:
  • Chastity
  • Socks
  • Feet
  • Shoes
  • Ageplay
  • Roleplay
  • Bondage
  • Dog-Play
  • Food-Play
  • Rules
  • Tasks / Challenges

Chastity:
This is what it's all about. I absolutely love chastity. It gives me the feeling that I'm a little boy who isn't allowed to do anything at his own will. A boy who doesn't have the ability, possibility and rights to play with his little weewee whenever he wants and feels horny all the time until it drives him crazy. It makes me a better boy.

I have a dream about this, a goal:
  • Only cuming from anal
  • Being locked over a very long period of time
  • Keep leaking against my will and not even noticing it
  • Being horny 24/7
  • Forget how a stroke feels and how my dick feels in general

I experimented with almost hundreds of cages. I even bought a custom made one. I have a blood penis which means the size ranges drastically. I could pull out of every device. I tried everything. Different models, full cages, anti-pullout additions, catheter, everything. Every time I was able to pull out with more or less effort. I never had the experience to “actually” be locked and not able to remove the device when I want it. For this reason I even got circumcised and bought another custom device (Looker-01 from Steelworxx). Pulling out is only working with extreme effort and extreme pain. Furthermore, I can’t get back in and the balls get trapped so you know when I “cheated”. I’m writing this, even if you stop reading this ad right now and I’m losing the possibility to get my long-desired daddy / educator / master because I want to show that I’m 100% serious and that I don’t cheat on anything. I’m honest about every aspect. This is crucial to make it all work because it’s online. So I hope you still keep reading.

Another point where I want to be honest is that I can’t wear the chastity cage overnight. All people tell me the body will adjust and blabla. I tried it many times and it didn’t work. So I want to tell you that from the start BUT that doesn’t mean that you can’t train me slowly and step by step to maybe manage it to wear the cage 24/7. It’s just how it is right now.

Socks, Feet and Shoes:
This is the second most important part and you have to understand that fetish to make it work. So here’s a quick explanation:
Every day I love the moment when I come home, step out of my shoes and sniff the warm and slightly wet socks and shoes. Sometimes I wear socks and especially shoes at home, too. I only do this to make my feet, socks and shoes warm so I can sniff and lick them. I love it to stick my nose between my socked toes and sniff deeply. I eat food from shoes, feet and socks and like to lick my shoes clean, especially when there is gravel on them and you can see where the tongue was after it. I’m also very flexible and can reach my own soles (with shoes on too) to sniff and lick them.

It is very important that you understand this fetish. When it comes to “play sessions” it’s not enough to say “lick your shoes or sniff your socks”. It has to be detailed. When, how long, where and so on. This is very important. Otherwise it’s super boring.

Sexual stuff:
Even though I already wrote about a bunch of sexual stuff, there’s more coming. I have a good toy collection and you probably should take use of it. I think especially daily anal training is necessary to make the goal “cuming from anal” possible. I simply can’t cum that way. Even with all my toys. To be honest I don’t like anal that much. But it’s not about what I like. It’s about what I need.

Here’s a list of my stuff that I currently own:
  • Chastity cage
  • Lock box
  • Ropes
  • Penis dildo
  • Vibrating dildo
  • Enema-bag
  • Fucking machine
  • Estim with penis sleeves
  • Prostate milker
  • Vibrating prostate milker
  • Cable binder
  • Butt plug
  • Ball stretcher
  • Nipple sucker
  • Mouth spreader

How punishments work:
I already explained most of it in the “why would you invest so much time for me?” section. Punishments are a baseline because without consequences I’ll not follow any of your. Why should I follow any rules if I know nothing is going to happen? DON’T THINK that I’ll follow and do anything what you want from the start on. Just like in real-life a person has to earn his/her authority. If you don’t have the necessary resources and patience for that and seek a “slave” that does everything what you want without complaining and back talking (especially from the start), then you are not the right person for me.

Punishments can be everything what you want but you have to figure out what a punishment is for me and what’s not, just like in real-life. As I said you can lock away things, you can force me to use “toys”, you can linger my own decisions, take away privileges, basically all what I’ve already wrote.

What I don’t like / Limits:
  • Scat
  • Sissy
  • “Sexy punishments” e.g. no underwear
  • Spanking
  • CBT
  • Face
  • Public Stuff
  • Cam

The reason for spanking and CBT is simply. I’m a pussy. I can’t hurt myself in a way where I need to “hit” myself. And that’s why self-spanking doesn’t work, too.

Pictures and face:
General speaking you can demand pictures of anything e.g. to prove rules or punishments. Actually, anything except my face. Everything else is ok (e.g. clothes, tasks, room, proofs and sexual stuff too). You think this is because I’m a faker like you want to call those people? I have to tell you something. In this technical world there are some people that don’t want to send and share personal data over the internet (even less when it’s connected with sexual stuff). My body (and I hope also this detailed ad) proofs that I’m not a 40 years old fat guy sitting in my basement and just gets off by sexual chats… Furthermore, I’m some kind of a public person and can’t risk to reveal my privacy.

BUT, if we get to know each other for a long amount of time I might consider to send you a picture of my face some day. But if you have a problem with it right now, then you can stop reading here.

The Roleplay and child aspect:
Well, if you read the whole ad and the following part is the only part that doesn’t fit you, then we can discuss it. But I just want to write out what I have in mind so that maybe you can understand better why I want / need all of this: Because it’s online I want to create a “real-life” roleplay to make this more realistic for both of us. The roleplay should help that we can image we are actually in the same “room” and interact with each other. This might be a bit unusual but I want to act / threaten like a 10-12 years old. This is for a lot of reasons:
When I play as a kid, I can better imagine how a person takes control over me because I can’t do that much about it as I could if I play an 18 year old boy.
  • A kid is physically not strong enough to fight an adult.
  • A kid doesn’t have the right to decide things by its own, e.g. clothes.
  • As I said I never had a dad in my entire life, so I want to kinda replicate a few of the times and moments that I missed as a kid.
  • I want to feel helpless in a helpless situation and that works better when I’m small and weak.

That being said: Of course, I only like all of that in the play and in this kind of atmosphere. I’m against any child abusive stuff that happens in real-life!

Let me give you an example on how an interaction could look like and how to combine the roleplay with the real-life:
  • You: -ties your hand behind your back
  • Me: “What are you doing??!”
  • You: -takes off one of his stripped, used socks and puts them in your mouth and seals them with tape (IRL: put a used sock in your mouth and only put it out again when I tell you)
  • Me: “HHHHMMMPFFF” – struggles
  • You: -takes out a chastity cage and fits it on you (IRL: Put on your chastity cage)
  • Me: -looks down on his chest and sees a tiny metal thing.
  • You: -takes off one my Superfit shoes and holds your head so you are forced to sniff inside the shoe (IRL: Take your Superfit shoes and sniff inside for 2 minutes (no air coming in))

The scenario (but can be discussed as well):
I like the fact that I get dominated not only by adults but also other “kids” around my age. We can discuss what you want.

For instance: I get adopted from the orphanage or kidnapped into a very rich atmosphere e.g. a villa, butler, bigger brother and dad. I'm forced to stay and can't leave or run away, even if I try to. You find methods to keep me there. It's all against my will and I get trained with very harsh methods to become the family’s personal traditional butler with all the things that belong to it (speech, behavior, look, posture, everything). The most important person to serve is the slightly bigger brother. It’s all about the dominant brother (maybe 12-14 years old) that does all the things that I mentioned in the ad. The dad role appears sometimes. I know it weird but…

So, with that being said I think I mentioned all what I wanted to say and might got an idea about everything. As I said, a lot of things can be discussed. It doesn’t have to be exact what I wrote. I’m open for some changes and discussions.

If you are interested or have any question, just message me via Telegram (ChastitySockBoy).

PS: Another point is that probably have to be from the EU, so you are in my time zone. I would love to have a native English-speaking person (best case from the US, so he can also educate me like how kids get in the US) but in that case it’s hard to manage the time and availability. But if you think that you can actually manage that, its fine.

Tags:
Chastity, cage, belt, daddy, father, dad, son, sohn, kid, child, adult, teen, age, play, ageplay, childish, roleplay, role-play, role, boarding, school, orphanage, socks, soxs, sneaker, bdsm, slave, boy, master, bondage, bound, grown, up, grow, education, puppy, machine, sir, helpless, afraid, force, enforced, forced, permanent, long, term, time, 24/7, superfit, striped, fuck, segufix, diaper, diapers, collar, dog, human, training, train, teach, form, instruction, commands, command, twink, boi, carer, childcarer, fetish, fetisch, shoe, shoes, anal, dildo, spanking, spank, old, uniform, cam, stern, dom, gag, gagged, rubber, leather, meister, sub, slave, sklave, butler, keusch, keuschheit, keuschhaltung, sniff, lick, online, feet, fetish, rollenspiel, long-term, device, slavery, little, middle, plug, fesseln, junge, cbt, balls, knebel, erziehung, plugged, verbot, regeln, socken, schuhe, dauer, geil, kg, tpe, total, power, exchange, vater, Herr, Erzieher, schule, schüler, baby, Regeln, strafe, keuschheitsgürtel, sm, toys, aufgaben, zwang, disziplin, adoption, adoptieren, sir, windel, lehrer, erziehungsberechtigter, eltern, bestrafung, qual, quälen, diener, twink, feet, foot, fuß, füße, sock, butt, streng, riechen, lecken, Käfig, internat,
Old 09-19-2021, 12:34 AM   #2
Young-Chastity-Sock

Default I'm still looking.

I'm still looking.
Old 09-19-2021, 03:05 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nice detailed post, good luck on your search!
Old 10-20-2021, 08:42 AM   #4
Young-Chastity-Sock

Default Still looking

I'm still looking
Old 11-20-2021, 12:50 AM   #5
Young-Chastity-Sock

Default I'm still looking

I'm still looking
The following user says Thank You to Young-Chastity-Sock for this post:
Old 11-20-2021, 04:44 AM   #6
masterofu

Very good detailed post. Your post has been around for over 2 years and your still looking. I understand how hard it is to find the right compatible person and how difficult it is to make it work and last. What seems to be your main obstacles? Time zones? Receiving enough attention? Not receiving the right type of attention? What is it?

You have given very detailed post of what your looking for. Just surprised you haven't found someone.

Good luck in your search... he's out there.... just keep looking.

Dislikes:
Poo/Scat, Family/Friends, Phone, Permanent, Illegal, Blood, Child Play, Extreme Pain
Inexcusable/Not Tolerated
Non-Communication, Not-Replying, Lying
Likes/Interests
Anal, Orgasm, all types of Control, Denial, Showing Face, Edging, Control, Humiliation, Cum Eating/Play, Toys, Spanking, Bondage, CBT, showing face, body writing,

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=324160
Old 12-22-2021, 09:16 AM   #7
Young-Chastity-Sock

Default Still looking

I'm still looking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk