Old 07-01-2021, 08:53 AM   #1
Naughtynina95

Bomb How my master punishes me.

This post is a punishment I have from my master, talking about all the ways he finds to punish me.

1. When I'm being a little brat and am teasing master, he sticks up one of those white board markers up my vagina, makes me wear tight underwear and give myself a wedgie, and then go to work that way. I'm not allowed to touch the markers or remove it. If it slides because of my wetness, I'm supposed to adjust it without touching it. I'm allowed to remove the marker while peeing, but everytime I use the restroom, I'm supposed to add toothpaste to the markets and my nipples.

2. When I back answer master, or have forgotten to address him as Sir, with a capital 'S', He fills my underwear with creams that burn, like toothpaste, pain relief ointment, Vicks vaporub, or just icecubes, and I've to go to work like that. Everytime I use the restroom, I need to reapply the cream and send him a picture.
He also likes to rub it on my nipples and use a bob pin to pinch them, I need to wear a tight bra that can visibly show the shape. If anyone asks about it, I need to say, "I like the metal piercing through my nipples. I got the holes last year."

3. When I am avoiding to house chores. Whenever I do house chores after procrastination, like cooking food, cleaning, etc, I'm always supposed to strip naked, shave my pussy and take a bath, peel a ginger fist, preferably with one that has a thick finger and a little one protruding. I place it such that the thick is inside my vagina, and the little is touching my clit. Master inspects it. I have to then use duct tape over it to keep it in place and give myself a wedgie with the duct tape. I've to put some Colgate in the centre of 2 other pieces of duct tape and use them on my nipples. I then wear my apron and get to chores. I'm not allowed to disassemble the setup unless all the work is done, no Matter how much it burns. I'm not allowed to pee during this time, and I can relieve myself only after all the work is done and master has given me the permission to. If I remove the tapes before completing work, I'm not allowed to cum that night, and I have to sleep with my hands and legs stuck to the bed with duct tapes. The next morning, I've to repeat the same punishment and give Master a massage, and only after this is done, am I allowed to remove the duct tapes and have master fuck me after I was myself. Depending on how much he enjoyed the massage, he decides to let me cum or not.
4. When I waste alot of time playing videogames, Master ties my legs with his belt to the bed, insert a vibrating dildo inside on full speed, and asks me to win atleast 10 games in COD multiplayer, in order to stop the vibrations. If I lose the match, he increases the vibration from his phone. If I win the match, he gives me a 10second breather from the vibration, but the dildo stays in. While this is on, I'm supposed to leave my mic on, and ask master for forgiveness for being a worthless slut at the end of every match. if I don't win 10games before I can't take it anymore and cum, master repeats the process by adding the limit by 2. So the vibrating dildo stays in for 12 games, and then 14, and so on, until I make it without cumming. If I cum, it should be heard on mic by all multiplayer s in that match.

5. If I'm very horny and am avoiding all work, and making master horny, master waterboards my clit on different settings while my hands are tied and my eyes are blindfolded. I have to beg to be able to cum, and only after his approval am I allowed to cum. After 25 orgasms, Master stops, stuffs my pussy and panties with ice, and ties me to the bed until All the ice has melted.

These are few ways my master punishes me.
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Naughtynina95 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, ginger, ice, master, punishment