Old 06-04-2021, 03:02 AM   #16
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Gundik Rachel was a Filipina, and at 19, she was the youngest of the concubines. Born out of wedlock to a single mother, she came from a background of poverty and misery, but had managed to study until junior high school, when her mother's finances mysteriously dried up, and she couldn't afford to study anymore. That was when she had got the first break in life - at 15 years old she was crowned Miss Cebu at a local fashion contest. Rachel was tall for a Filipina, had very fair and unblemished skin (unlike most Cebuanas), and had a rare, delicate, highly coveted Mestiza look. It was rumoured in the village that her mother had been impregnated by the American manager of the resort in Bohol where she worked as a masseuse, and it was around the time that the manager met an untimely death in a boating accident that her mother's finances dried up, lending credence to the rumour.

"Just after the pageant I got a call from the organizer, saying a foreign official wanted to meet me," said Rachel with just a barely perceptible hint of regret in her voice, sipping her iced watermelon juice. Her P and F defect made the word "foreign" sound "poreign", and, coupled with the sing-song way of Filipino speech, Zaheera found it adorable. The official turned out to be an associate of the prince, assigned as a cultural attache at the embassy. Rachel was offered a large sum of money to make an appearance at an event in the country, and the amount was far more than what her mother would make in a year.

Zaheera could already imagine how this story would go. The naive young girl would have been easy to manipulate. She was amazed that Gundik Rachel had come to trust her enough within the short time she had been in her service, to even open up to her about this. It had only been three short weeks since she moved in to Gundik Rachel's apartments in the main building. Maybe Rachel simply trusted her because she wasn't Asian. Or maybe she was simply tired of holding everything in, and wanted a friend to confide in. Zaheera had come to like this very young, down-to-earth woman... which made what she was doing behind Rachel's back all the more reprehensible.

"Well, as I expected, you did everything wrong," Madam Li had said, after the test, which Zaheera had thought she had aced. "For one, you never touch the Gundik without her permission. The preparation of the bath was wrong, and you didn't check the temperature of the tea... among many other things." Zaheera's heart had sunk - not because she had feared the barracks duty (after all, after what she had gone through, how much lower could she sink), but due to that ingrained German fear of failure. That was when Madam Li had given her an alternative (well, not so much an alternative, but more an imperative - consequences for refusing could have been extreme) - Zaheera would be given the position, and given a crash course in what she needed to know. However, she was to report back to Madam Li anything and everything she heard or saw in the Gundik's company. "If you ever breathe a word of this arrangement to anyone, or keep information from me, I will personally make sure that your downfall will be quick and painful," Madam Li had added, the threat being almost redundant due to the sheer imbalance of power. Zaheera had dutifully reported back to Madam Li every few days, giving a full account of whom the Gundik met with, what she did and talked about... which was mostly boring and monotonous. Zaheera could not understand what secrets Madam Li was looking for, from the most junior of the Gundiks.

"I was so excited to get that opportunity. It was like a dream come true. I thanked God for giving me that break. I thought I was going to be famous, traveling the world, and getting enough money to build a nice house for my mother," continued Rachel, staring off to the distance. "I never expected it would end up in something like this."

Rachel had to get her ID and her passport done, and the foreign dignitary sent her money to get the paperwork done (and for the bribes to get things expedited), and to fly to Manila to board the first international flight of her life. She was flown first class - something she had never imagined in her life before. As soon as the flight landed, she was whisked off in a luxurious limousine, and was brought to the palace on the beach.

The purpose of her trip, the "event", was never well defined, and to the inexperienced 15-year old, it had never occurred to ask or get anything in writing. Not that it would have changed anything.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 06-04-2021, 08:01 AM   #17
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Damn! You are GOOD! One of the best writers on here. I am enjoying it immensely. Been binge reading, I can't get enough.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 01:45 PM   #18
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Damn! You are GOOD! One of the best writers on here. I am enjoying it immensely. Been binge reading, I can't get enough.
Thanks for the encouragement. I will try to post more frequently, but sometimes real life gets in the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel had been whisked in to the main building by the black suited men who met the limousine. She had been tired, excited, confused, and scared, and none of the men bothered to tell her what is going on, or answer her questions about where they were taking her. She had been brought in to a spacious room with elegant furniture, asked to take a seat in a luxurious chair upholstered in crimson satin, and told to "wait here."

After a short while a woman had come in carrying a tray full of Malay sweets and a silver pot of tea with matching cups. Wordlessly, she had poured a cup of tea for Rachel, bowed with her right hand on her chest, and left. The woman had been pretty, and unlike the women Rachel had seen on the streets on the way from the airport, who were dressed in black niqabs, this woman was dressed in a tight short sleeved batik blouse and a skirt made of knee length cloth wrapped around her waist - a very sexy take on the Malay Baju Kurung. Rachel had been shocked to notice that the woman apparently wasn't wearing a bra, and that her nipples were clearly outlined against the thin fabric tightly clinging to her breasts.

A couple of minutes later, the door opened and a beautiful Chinese woman had walked in, dressed in a smart business suit with jacket, white blouse and pencil skirt. She had introduced herself as Madam Li, the personnel director of "this establishment", and had taken a seat opposite Rachel, neatly crossing her legs.

What followed was called an "interview" by Madam Li, but turned out to be almost a three hour long interrogation. Rachel had been asked about every single aspect of her life - her childhood, her health and childhood diseases, her mother and relatives, her school and friends, her sex life, her menstruation. Rachel had been reluctant to discuss the private details of her life, but Madam Li had been very persistent in her soft, melodic voice, coming back repeatedly to certain points where Rachel had been evasive, until she got the answers that she wanted. It wasn't very long before the innocent 15 year old gave up resisting.

Even though she had been brought up in a conservative society, Rachel hadn't been totally naive about sex. She had often seen her mother naked (there wasn't much privacy in the one bedroom annex they rented) so she knew what the body of a mature woman looked like, and there was that perverted old man on the way to school who would sit on a plastic chair in his baggy shorts outside his hut, so that his genitals were visible through the leg holes to the preteen school girls passing by. Before her second boyfriend, a penis in Rachel's imagination was formed by the glimpses of that old man's circumcised, thick, sausage-like appendage.

The first "boyfriend" had been at the age of 10, and there had been nothing sexual about it. The second had been when she was 13, and she had been very proud to catch the interest of a 17 year old senior in the school. She was already well developed for her age, and a lot of her friends were already jealous of her breasts. Rachel had been flattered that the older boy was giving her attention, even though many girls in his age were openly flirting with him. She had had her first French kiss with him, his hands had been the first to touch her breasts. On the evening of the day before he left for a better high school in Cebu City, they had kissed inside an old shed behind the school. He had taken off her school uniform and his own clothes. When he struggled with the clasp of her bra (she was the only girl in her class to wear a bra, and she was already a B cup), she helped him with it and took it off. He had then kissed her nipples and sucked on them. It had given her a ticklish but pleasurable feeling, accompanied by fear, shame, and happiness. Seeing him suckling like a child on her breasts made her feel almost maternal and protective towards him, and she hadn't wanted him to stop. She had stopped him when he wanted to put his hand inside her boy shorts printed with hearts and tiny ducks holding umbrellas, but let him rub crotch of her underwear. She had held his rigid penis in her hand, and let him guide her hand in making it harder, until he groaned and the warm, sticky, white liquid liquid spurted on to her breasts and body. She was disgusted, thinking that he was peeing on her, and then realized that it wasn't pee at all. On the way home, she had felt the uncomfortable, cold, clammy wetness in the crotch of her boy shorts, and at home when she took it off, she had seen the large wet patch. She had initially thought that she had peed herself, but the wetness didn't smell like pee, and had a slippery feel to it, and had turned in to a whitish residue when it dried. It had been her first and only experience with him. After he started with the new school, his texts had become less and less frequent, until they simply stopped.

Madam Li had been dutifully noting down each detail, without any show of emotion or judgement. That clinical detachment, and the relentless questioning while refusing to take no for an answer, broke down any defenses the 15-year old had. Rachel answered every question in detail, just to make it stop. She had told Madam Li about the abuse she had suffered during the beauty pageant, where the producer hand put his hand up her dress backstage, and the stage hands and camera crews groped the girls' butts and breasts and made lewd comments. She also related the account of how one of the judges came in to the dressing room, ordered her to follow him to a storage room, where he made her kneel in front of him and forced her to take his penis in her mouth, promising her that he would vote for her. The man had ejaculated in her mouth and ordered her to swallow the foul tasting liquid. Rachel had complied. After all, what choice did she have?

Finally, Madam Li had smiled and risen from her seat, and wished Rachel a pleasant stay at "this establishment." The ordeal was finally over. As soon as Madam Li had left the room, the woman who had brought in the tea had come in and announced that the bath was ready.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 06-12-2021 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Keeping it in past perfect and past continuous tenses
Old 06-19-2021, 11:26 PM   #19
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It had been only the second time Rachel had had a bath in a bathtub. The first was when she was around 10 years old, when after a strong typhoon, their area had been flooded, and the manager of the resort in Bohol where her mother worked (the man rumoured to be her father), had allowed them to stay for a week in one of the rooms in the resort until the waters receded. In spite of the loss of some of their belongings, that had been the happiest time of her life.

She had been brought in to a suite, where the bathroom was bigger than the annexe where she lived with her mother. Her luggage was already in the suite. The sexily dressed woman who brought her there had not left, as Rachel expected. Instead, she started unbuttoning Rachel's blouse. The unsophisticated, 15 year old girl from a provincial village in the Philippines had not expected to be undressed by a woman, and had tried to indicate in stuttering English and gestures that she could do it herself. The woman had obviously misunderstood her, bowed, and started removing her own clothes. The batik blouse and the wraparound cloth were on the ground in seconds, before Rachel could clarify, and the woman had stood naked in front of her. The woman had large but firm breasts with small brown areolae and small but protruding nipples that had been visible through the blouse. She wasn't "slim" in a beauty pageant sense, and had curves in the right places.

Rachel had also noticed with some embarrassment that the woman was clean shaven. The small mound between the tops of her thighs didn't even show a trace of stubble, and the sides of the slit running down from the dimple was completely hair free. It wasn't that Rachel hadn't seen a clean shaven woman before - her mother had shaved whenever she had to leave for night shift at the resort, and she had seen in the changing room that some of the girls at the beauty pageant were clean shaven. Rachel's own pudendum had been covered in a triangular mat of curly black hair, just neatly trimmed to avoid any hair showing during the swimsuit competition (her mother didn't think she was old enough to start shaving). She was embarrassed because some of the other contestants (mostly those girls from Cebu City) had made fun of her ("Oh look, the jungle girl brought the jungle with her").

The woman had wordlessly undressed Rachel, who had been too embarrassed, and too out of her depth to protest. After the woman had knelt in front of Rachel and removed her panties, she had asked in heavily accented English, "Madam want toilet?"

Embarrassed again, Rachel had nodded. She hadn't peed since she had been to the first class toilet on the flight (where she had stuffed the bottle of lavender scented hand lotion in to her bag, hoping no one would notice). All the tea she had drunk during her three hour interview/interrogation had now made its way to her bladder and was making its presence felt.

The toilet that the woman gestured towards was nothing like Rachel had ever seen. instead of a straight seat and straight back of the European style toilets, the seat of this toilet was angled back, towards a white leather padded sloping back rest. The bowl itself was an elongated oval with foot rests on either side. The woman showed her how to get on to the seat and lean back. Rachel had been acutely aware how in this position her intimate areas were spread open and on full display, and the presence of the woman had made it difficult to get her sphincter to relax. Of course, as a girl growing up in a small village, she had often peed on the side of the road with her friends on the long walk home from school. Sometimes a three-wheeler or a jeepny would unexpectedly drive by, and often the driver or passengers would whistle and cat-call. But this was different, because the woman was expectantly looking on, as if Rachel emptying her bladder was the most important thing in the world. Rachel closed her eyes, and eventually a small warm trickle issued from between her legs, strengthening to a hissing stream as her bladder sighed with relief.

What happened next was not something she had expected. As Rachel had been squeezing out the last drops, the woman picked up what looked like a silver teapot with a long straight spout from a sideboard. Kneeling in front of the toilet bowl between Rachel's spread legs, the woman poured lukewarm rosewater from the pot on to Rachel's pussy, while the fingers of her other hand washed every nook and cranny, after which she dried it carefully with a soft linen towel.

"I was shocked when she touched me like that, but it actually felt good," smiled Rachel mischievously as she took another sip. "It felt like that time when long ago Manoy was touching my panties between the legs, but even nicer." She gave Zaheera a serious look, then burst out laughing. "Now I like it when you do it too," she giggled uncontrollably. Zaheera smiled, and nodded, still wondering why the Gundik was taking her in to confidence on all this.

When Rachel had tried to get out of the strange toilet, the woman had motioned her to remain. She fetched a pair of blunt nosed scissors and started carefully trimming Rachel's bush, until only a triangle of stubble remained. Then she fetched a can of shaving gel and a feminine razor and carefully shaved the stubble away, moving her way down to Rachel's labia, and even making sure that the space around her anus was hair free. She had then washed the hair free mound with rose water again, dried it again, and then helped Rachel stand and walk to the bath.

The bath was exactly the right temperature, and covered with rose petals. The woman had scrubbed Rachel's skin with a peeling glove, making sure that every inch of her skin, including her breasts, were smooth and exfoliated. After the bath, the woman had asked Rachel to lay down on a low massage table, and massaged her with warm rose-scented oil that seeped in to her skin and didn't leave an oily trace. Rachel had never even dreamed of such decadent luxury in her life.

Rachel's tone suddenly changed. "It was like a fairy tale, you know, like being a princess for a day. I was scared, shy, and so happy... but then the night came."

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 06-19-2021 at 11:29 PM.
Old 06-20-2021, 09:48 AM   #20
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I was overjoyed to see another installment and even happier after reading it. Love your work. Keep them coming. Please!

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
Old 06-20-2021, 10:47 AM   #21
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
I was overjoyed to see another installment and even happier after reading it. Love your work. Keep them coming. Please!
Thanks . Here's a short installment. Either I stop at this cliff hanger, or spend a week or so writing up to the next...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bed had been a huge four poster bed, a veritable bed for a princess, with sheer white curtains hanging down from a blue satin canopy and the most comfortable mattress that Rachel had ever slept in until then. The woman had brought her dinner in the sitting/dining area of the suite, which Rachel had eaten dressed only in bra and panties under a pink bathrobe. After clearing the dishes (which simply involved placing them outside the main door to be collected), the woman and announced that she would be sleeping on a mattress that she unrolled at the foot of the bed, in case Rachel needed her. Even at home Rachel had mostly slept with her mother in the same room and same bed (except when her mother was on "night duty" of course), and the thought of sleeping alone in a strange place had scared her. She was happy that the woman had offered to sleep in the same room.

After a brief WhatsApp call with her mother, gushing about the luxury she is experiencing (leaving out the interrogation and the little details about the toilet and the shaving of her pubic hair), Rachel was ready for bed. She took out the pink Hello Kitty pajamas she had bought for this trip, but the woman took out a beautiful white silk nightie from a closet and insisted that she wear it. "For first night must be very pretty", the woman had said, with the true meaning of the first three words escaping Rachel, as she assumed that they referred to the first night of her stay here. At home, Rachel had usually slept with her bra and panties under her pajamas as her mother did. The nightie didn't have room for a bra, and it had been a new experience for Rachel to feel the incredibly soft material of the nightie rubbing against her nipples.

She had been almost falling asleep in the dimmed light when the sound of fists thudding against the main door startled Rachel awake. The woman had immediately got up from her mattress and padded to the door. A softly spoken question had been answered by a terse male voice from outside the door, and Rachel heard the lock click open. Click of leather shoes and thud of heavy boots followed.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 06-23-2021, 11:46 AM   #22
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The woman scuttled back in to the suite bedroom, walking backwards. She had been sleeping naked, and had sprinted to the door without bothering to cover herself up. She had bowed as a small, thin Asian man with a pencil mustache had walked in. Rachel had immediately recognized him from the large portrait that was hanging in the room where she had been "interviewed." Madam Li had noticed her looking at that portrait, and had introduced the man as "The prince, your benefactor. You'll meet him soon."

Rachel had thought that she might have an audience with him (a prince!) in the coming days, but had never expected the man to walk in to her bedroom in the middle of the night. The naive 15-year old had pulled the covers up to her neck as she sat up on the bed, keenly aware of how the sheer silk nighty exposed her to the world.

The heavy boots belonged to a tall muscular man in uniform, with a rifle slung across his shoulder. He looked in to the room, walked across and opened the bathroom door and checked inside, and when he was finally satisfied, bowed to the prince, walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

The prince flashed her a toothy smile and barked an order at the naked woman, who rushed to him, took his jacket, and hung it carefully in the wardrobe. Rachel had still been trying to process the unexpected visit and the question of why the woman would run around naked in front of the prince had not yet had a chance to register in her brain.

"It only started registering when she started unbuttoning his shirt," recounted Rachel, nursing her iced tea. "That's when I got really scared. I was 15 then, but that didn't mean I grew up in a convent. But still, I thought that maybe the two of them are going to fuck and just make me watch, or something."

The woman had knelt in front of the prince, carefully removed his shoes, pants, and underwear, and had taken his limp cock in her mouth, while Rachel still sat on the bed, frozen like a deer in the headlights. The prince had grinned at Rachel, grabbed the woman's head by her hair and had started moving her head rapidly up and down his slowly hardening cock. Rachel had looked on, unable to tear her eyes off this frightening, repulsive, but strangely fascinating spectacle unfolding before her. It had been a surreal feeling, as if she was in a weird fever dream.

The woman started making choking and retching sounds as the prince used her brutally. Rachel had heard about oral sex, and one of her friends, Malou, who was known to be the class slut, had boasted that she had sucked the cocks of several boys. However, what she had described had been very different. Entirely different. In how she had said it, the boy would lie down, and she would hold the cock in her hand, lick the tip like a lollipop (they had been licking Chupa Chups when they were talking about it, and that had made Rachel blush), and take just the tip in her mouth and suck it. There was no mention of the boys shoving their thing in her throat until she gagged while kneeling in front of them. Maybe Malou had just been making shit up.

The prince suddenly pushed the woman away, and his erect cock stood pulsing, covered in shiny strands of saliva. He smiled at Rachel and started slowly walking towards her bed, his throbbing member leading the way like a purple headed arrow aimed at an innocent young fawn. Frightened, Rachel started backing towards the other edge of the bed, never taking her eyes off the man. As she wriggled backwards across the bed, tightly clutching the sheet shielding her modesty, she suddenly backed in to a soft, warm barrier. Turning her head, she was startled to see that the woman had in the meantime got on to the bed from the other side, trapping her, and preventing her escape.

Not that there was anywhere to run, of course.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 06-23-2021, 11:00 PM   #23
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Loving it! You are good!

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
Old 06-26-2021, 08:33 AM   #24
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Loving it! You are good!
Thank you. Encouragement is always appreciated. It gives me motivation, knowing there are other people other than my slutty little Brexit refugee at home, who read this. Not that I wouldn't write this just for her - it's a "labor of love", after all, hahaha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Rachel had looked around in panic, the prince had climbed on to the bed from the other side. Now she was trapped between the man and the woman, both naked, all three of them sitting propped up against the fluffy pillows.

"That's when I realized that I have no choice... Like that time when the beauty show judge took me to that storage room. People with power - they can do anything. People like me - we... we never have a choice... right?" Rachel's voice faltered, betraying her emotions. "So I had to... just let it happen."

The woman had gently but firmly tugged away the bed covers Rachel had been gripping, leaving her in the sleeveless silk nightie that barely covered anything below her hips, letting the prince ravish his latest conquest with his eyes. But of course he hadn't been content with just roving over her body with his eyes. Licking his lips, his eyes gleaming, his hands reached out to his latest posession. Rachel had flinched as the prince's hand squeezed her breast and would have instinctively backed away, had the woman not been trapping her in position with her body. The prince's other hand stroked the frightened 15 year old's thigh. Impatiently, he had barked an order to the woman, and she reached for the shoulder straps of the nightie and pulled them down to Rachel's upper arms. The prince had yanked the front of the nightie down, and Rachel's breasts spilled in to view, heaving with the sobbing breaths the girl was now taking. Enjoying the unfettered access, the prince had mauled her breasts so hard that the bruises had taken a week to go away.

Following the prince's next order, the woman had leaned across the sitting girl's lap, her breasts pressing against Rachel's thighs and had taken the prince's cock back in her mouth. "The weird thing is, that made me sort of jealous... you know. I didn't know whether he wanted me or her. I think if he had just fucked her and not done anything to me, I might have been even disappointed - as if I am not worthy or something. There was some serious mind fucking I was doing to my own mind at that moment," Rachel commented, following up with a mirthless laugh.

Rachel had been pressing her thighs together tightly to prevent the prince's hand from getting between them. Now with the woman's breasts resting on her thighs, the prince's hand had other distractions it could enjoy at the same time. Without even thinking about it, Rachel's thighs had relaxed, following the innate narcissistic instincts buried deep inside every woman's brain, that make women want to be a man's centre of attention, keeping him focused only on them, especially when competition was around. Prince's fingers took advantage of the new found access, abandoning the woman's breasts and reaching Rachel's most intimate area, protected only by the soft cotton of her panties. His rough fumbling was uncomfortable and was nowhere as pleasurable as what Rachel had experienced a couple of years ago with her second boyfriend, where she had come home with a large wet patch on the crotch of her panties.

After a few minutes the prince had pushed the woman away and slipped from a sitting position to lying on his back on the bed, and waited expectantly. The woman gestured to Rachel that she should now take over the servicing of the cock with her mouth. With firm pressure, the woman had made Rachel lean over, so that her mouth was in line with the erect cock. Rachel had hesitated... the cock was wet with the woman's saliva. She had looked around for something to wipe it with, and at that point the prince had lost patience. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he had forced Rachel's mouth on to his cock. Rachel had obediently opened her mouth and taken it in. The prince's cock had been far larger than that of the pageant judge, which, up to now, had been the only cock that had been in Rachel's mouth. The judge's cock had been the typical tiny Filipino cock, and had barely managed to fill half her mouth. This one had stretched her jaws open. The prince impatiently pushed her head down on his cock, forcing her to take far more than she could handle. Rachel had at that moment understood how the woman had felt just minutes ago when she had been on her knees servicing this rod. Tears streaming down her face, Rachel had gagged, and had fought to keep her dinner where it belonged. Mercifully, the prince pushed her off his cock after a few thrusts, as if knowing that she was not yet ready to be pushed too far... or maybe it was because she hadn't known yet how to keep her teeth away from the cock that she was servicing.

"Of course, now I am doing my exercises, so I am much better at it now," Rachel said, referring to one of the trainings that Zaheera helped her with daily, where Rachel practiced oral on large latex dildos. "I am just glad I didn't puke then." The other trainings included kegel exercises, body toning exercises, and breast massage to promote breast enlargement and milk production (which Zaheera was also obliged to do on her own self, as she had been doing since her time in the cabin in the woods).

The prince had uttered another command to the woman, and she made Rachel lie on her back, lifted up her nightie and pulled off the panties in one smooth movement. Then, in a move that had taken Rachel completely by surprise, the woman had spread Rachel's legs and given a quick, very wet lick on Rachel's pussy. That earned her a thundering slap from the prince and a sharp rebuke. "I was so shocked that she did that. I seemed so perverse to me at the time that a girl should lick another girl's pussy, and I was glad she got slapped. It was only later that I understood that she was probably trying to help me - with her saliva she probably made my suffering a little bit less. And she got in trouble because of that."

When the prince had spread her thighs apart and positioned himself, Rachel knew what was about to happen. "Please... please...Sir, I am a virgin," she had managed to croak out between sobs. The prince had replied with a smirk and uttered the only English words he had spoken that evening, delivered with a perfect upper class British accent as routinely heard around the halls of Eaton - "Yes, I know."

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 06-28-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:19 AM   #25
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

"It was my first time, but it was not how I had imagined it would happen," continued Rachel pensively. "It was no fairy tale, but it was in a palace, and I gave my virginity to a prince, at least... How many girls could say that, right?"

The engorged head of the prince's cock had pressed hard against her unused entrance. In the end, the dab of saliva the woman had gifted her with hadn't helped much. All it had done had been to make the cock slip off and go sliding over her clit, making her gasp from the unaccustomed sensation. The prince had tried again, but the tightness of her 15 year old virgin entrance still resisted his invasion. The woman had then put her hands behind Rachel's knees and bent her legs at the hips, pulling the knees almost to Rachel's shoulders, making her lower lips blossom open to accept the old man's cock. Her virgin hole was revealed to the prince's gaze, protected only by a thin, pinkish white curtain of tissue with a small opening in the middle that was only meant to let her menses flow out and definitely not big enough to allow in a ravaging cock. The prince's third attempt was a resounding success.

The prince had positioned his cock again at the entrance to her virgin hole and pushed in hard with a grunt. Rachel had felt herself being stretched open by something that felt gigantic, which at first felt uncomfortable, but not painful. Then the thing invading her stopped for a moment, and she had felt it pushing against something in her body, and then the pain began to start. It felt like someone was pinching the sensitive skin inside her and twisting it hard. She had bitten her lip and mewled, but neither the woman nor the old man had paid any heed. The pinching sensation intensified, until suddenly a sharp tearing pain ripped through her, followed immediately by the very uncomfortable feeling of being stretched and filled with something hard and huge deep inside her. Rachel's yell of pain and surprise only brought a smile to the face of the old man who had just taken the virginity that she had been preserving for marriage.

With pushes and grunts, the man had shoved himself further and further in to her, ignoring the young girl's sobs. Her pitiful entreaties born out of pain and fear - "please Sir... please... stop... it-it hurts" - had not been not deemed worthy of royal mercy. With each push, Rachel had felt the massive thing inside her moving further up than she had ever thought possible, creating pressure against her bladder, and giving the impression of organs moving inside her abdomen to make space. With each thrust of the old man's hips, she had expected that he would rip her open inside. With the woman holding her legs spread open, Rachel had been helpless to prevent the relentless invasion, and her hands pushing against the man's chest had not had any effect on the assault. The intrusion had continued until she could feel his balls resting on the space between her pussy and anus. When he finally stopped pushing himself inside her, she felt a feeling of relief washing over her, even through the dull pain in her lower abdomen due to the massive thing thrust inside her, that felt somewhat like period pain in between spasms.

That relief had faded when the man grunted again and started pulling himself out. Pain had flared up at her ruptured hymen as if someone was dragging a finger across a wound, and feeling of the huge lump inside her moving out seemed just as uncomfortable as it was when it pushed itself in. The man had slowly pulled himself almost out of her, before he rapidly and brutally thrust it back all the way in. Rachel's yelp of pain was probably audible to the guard standing outside the door.

The old man had repeated the rhythm, pulling slowly out and then thrusting brutally in to his possession, with no regard to her cries of pain, begging, or sobbing. As her body slowly adjusted to this new and unfamiliar form of abuse, the pain slowly gave way to a mild, not too intolerable discomfort. When the woman let go of her knees, Rachel had dutifully held the position, letting the prince use his new, young, and freshly deflowered toy in the way he wished. When the woman had slipped her hand between them and started massaging Rachel's pubic mound in-between the thrusts, the discomfort faded away completely, and a warm, pleasurable sensation began to spread from her loins upwards. It was at that point that the old man had suddenly grunted and thrust savagely in to her, keeping his cock buried deep inside her.

Rachel had felt a strange, warm sensation flowing inside her as the man held his position. When he finally pulled his cock out of her, it hadn't felt that big or hard anymore, and it had been coated in some icky pinkish and clear slime-like substance that trailed viscous strings from her opening. Rachel had immediately felt embarrassed, thinking that she was having a discharge, before it struck her what it really was - it was semen, like what had come out of her boyfriend's dick when she had stroked it inside that shed near the school... and it was tinged pink with her blood. Her mother had told her that a good virgin bleeds for her husband, and it had comforted Rachel to know that in spite of what she had done with her boyfriend, that she had remained a good virgin.

The woman's mouth had immediately engulfed the prince's cock, and it had revolted Rachel to think what had remained in the woman's mouth as she watched it emerge clean. The woman had smiled at her and swallowed, as the prince got out of bed without a second glance at either of them. Rachel had laid on the bed, staring at the blue satin canopy, her mind in a blank fugue, as the woman fussed around the prince, helping him dress. Rachel had hardly been aware of the click of the leather shoes and the sound of the door closing. It was only when the woman had started gently cleaning her with cotton pads soaked in rose water that Rachel had began to cry.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 07-21-2021, 09:15 AM   #26
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

"I thought you were happy here, Madam," ventured Zaheera cautiously. Rachel appeared to trust her, and she didn't seem like someone who would take offense easily, but this was dangerous ground in the politics-laden harem, where wives and concubines routinely plotted against each other.

"Oh, I am happy here," replied Rachel quickly, in a defensive tone that indicated that she was anything but. "The prince sends an allowance to my mom monthly, and he gifted her a little house with a garden in Cebu. And I am living in luxury here. That's more than I could have hoped for in my life." After a sigh, she added, "I just wish that he visited me more frequently. I hear he spends quite a lot of time with that... princess Suleika lately. I wonder what she does with him that he likes so much. I mean, I am sure I can do the same. I can learn."

When Zaheera didn't rise to the obvious bait, Rachel pressed the point. "Maybe you could ask the Pengiring that attend to her... I would really like to know what she has on him." After a pause, she added, "If you can help me, I will do what I can to put in a good word for you with that dragon woman... And I always treat you nice, right? Like a friend and not like a servant."

Zaheera could now understand why the Gundik had taken her in to confidence. It was to build a level of trust, so that she could ask Zaheera to spy on the princess. Even at this very young age, Rachel had the street smarts and survival instincts that Zaheera was only now beginning to develop. A concubine had no official stature, and the life they enjoyed could evaporate in an instant if they failed to please. Rachel, of course, would know that she could never aspire to the status of a wife, but being a favoured concubine could give her more security.

Knowing that she couldn't refuse, Zaheera nodded. As Rachel had remarked before, those who don't have power have no choice. In a way she was relieved that Rachel had made her intentions known upfront. After listening to the young concubine's story, Zaheera had almost felt as if she were a friend. But the request (order) that followed immediately after re-affirmed what Madam Li had told her - that there were no friends in this place.

That evening, instead of returning to her sleeping cell in the lower levels, Zaheera made her way to the office building. There weren't any checks on whether a Pengiring returned to their cells to sleep, as the concubines or princesses they serve would sometimes order them to stay overnight in their residences. They didn't even have permanent assigned cells (in the same way they weren't allowed to have possessions). They were assigned to rooms after dinner, and even the room mate for the night was assigned - unless they had someone they were training/guiding.

The door to the instructions room was unlocked, as always. Zaheera knocked softly at the door at the end of the room, and heard the rustle of clothes and the padding of feet within. The door opened, and the voice of Madam Li sounded surprised, "Why are you here today? You are supposed to report to me on Thursdays."

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 08-17-2021, 02:37 AM   #27
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Zaheera had reported back to Madam Li twice before, and both at the appointed time on Thursdays, and Madam Li had always been prepared - in her business suit, with her trusty tablet and stylus. It was apparent that this time Zaheera had caught her unprepared. Madam Li was dressed only in a short white silken robe that she was holding closed with one hand, without her make up, and her face was somewhat flushed. "I am very sorry Madam. But you told me if there was something very important, that I should come to you immediately," answered Zaheera, staring at her feet. Madam Li cast a furtive glance in to her apartment, then held the door open. "Alright, then come in quick."

As she passed through the door being held open by Madam Li, Zaheera could smell the soap on her freshly showered skin, that evoked memories of that morning when she had unsuccessfully attempted the test. That had been her last sexual encounter. Contrary to what she had thought, life in the harem hasn't been a non-stop debauchery... well, at least not so far. Rachel was obviously not leaning bisexual, and had not used Zaheera for anything other than her personal errands and the twice daily breast massages for inducing breast growth and lactation.

The dimly lit room was refreshingly cool, and the air-conditioner responsible for that was humming softly. Madam Li padded over to the divan and sat down at the end with the arm. The other side of the divan was covered with a haphazardly thrown blanket, on which rested her tablet, screen side down. She had obviously been resting covered by the blanket looking at something on the tablet when Zaheera had knocked. As Zaheera squatted down on the floor at Madam Li's feet, something peeking out from under the folds of the blanket caught her eye, only visible from that angle. In spite of her fear of this petite but formidable Asian woman, Zaheera felt a moment of warmness towards her, knowing that she was a woman after all, as much a prisoner here as Zaheera was, in some sense, all alone in this place with her own intimate needs, which only that tiny pink vibrator hurriedly hidden under the blanket could satisfy.

"So, what is it that is so urgent?"

As Zaheera began recounting her long conversation with Gundik Rachel, Madam Li instinctively reached out to the tablet where she usually made notes, but stopped herself. It was obvious that whatever was currently displayed on the screen was something Madam Li didn't want her to see, and in combination with the vibrator that she had glimpsed, Zaheera could guess what it probably was.

"So, Rachel wants you to spy on the prince and princess Suleika... Do you know what could happen to you if the princess finds out that you even talked about this?"

Zaheera nodded. No, it wasn't that she knew exactly, but it was not that hard to guess. Madam Li was implying that if Zaheera had any brains, her best option would be to go to princess Suleika and rat out Rachel... but she simply couldn't. Yes, there were no friends here, but she was no sociopath - she couldn't simply just trade off people for her own benefit.

Madam Li's frown deepened as the silence grew. This stupid white bitch might get them both in trouble. If this woman were tortured, she would blurt out everything, and even at this point, it would get Madam Li in trouble - well, at least necessitate a hasty departure via emergency channels, which would be detrimental to her career in the long run. It may have been a mistake to trust this naive white woman, but that first sexual encounter in a long time had weakened her defenses at the time... and she needed a way to get more information on certain things, and a slave would have more access to those details than an administrator would. Yes, this would be a risk, but on the other hand - the information that Rachel wanted this woman to find out might also be valuable to her and the people she reported to.

"As you know, I can't be any part of this," stated Madam Li flatly. "My advice to you would be to forget that this conversation ever happened, and also forget the conversation you had with Gundik Rachel." She paused, and added with emphasis,"Do you understand?"

Zaheera nodded. She had half expected this.

"Oh, and by the way, " continued Madam Li, "I am planning to do some staff rotations for the junior Pengiring, so that they can learn from the more senior ones. As of next Sunday, I am assigning you to the staff of Princess Suleika, and moving one of her staff to Gundik Rachel. You will be with the Princess for a week. Learn well. I know that the prince will be visiting her in the middle of next week, so it would be a good opportunity for you to gain experience. Until I announce this, you have no knowledge of this change, do you understand?"

A wave of relief spread through Zaheera as she began to understand the meaning behind the words. With this swap, any information leak would have another potential culprit - the harem slave from the princess's staff joining Rachel's (who might have gossiped while serving Rachel). At the same time, it would also give a chance for the princess to spy on Rachel, if she so desired, leveling the playing field. Madam Li, of course, would stay neutral and above suspicion.

"Is there anything else?" questioned Madam Li, in a tone that suggested that it was time for Zaheera to leave. As soon as Zaheera left, would Madam Li continue what she had been doing, with the vibrator hidden under the blanket? Or had this discussion killed her mood? Zaheera felt guilty for disturbing the woman's private pleasure, but the deed had already been done.

"I could give you a massage," the words escaped her lips before Zaheera could stop them. Images of Madam Li pleasuring herself floated through her mind. "...Madam" she added, remembering her place, but that pause could not be erased. "I... I could help you relax a bit, maybe", she added, blushing, digging the hole deeper.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 08-17-2021 at 07:52 AM.
Old 09-27-2021, 01:36 AM   #28
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Madam Li stared at the woman incredulously. This woman was being way too forward for a harem slave. Then again, this was probably because the slave was a westerner. Other than concubines Tatyana and Anca, the slave was the only western woman in the compound at the moment... And the last western slave had also been rather different - but in a rebellious sense, which had ultimately led to an unfortunate outcome for her.

Xue Feng did find herself oddly attracted to western women. Even though her first love and the subsequent women she had slept with had been Asian, and although the glimpse of a classic thin and willowy Chinese female form always made her heart flutter and reminded her of her Mei Zhen, there was something primal about the chunky, curvy body and the sharp, angular face of a western woman. They smelled different too... down there... not the delicate and light aroma of a Chinese pussy, but strong, musky, and full of pheromones. One could even catch that scent from just sitting next to them. Xue Feng sometimes masturbated to fantasies of the Ukrainian, blonde haired Gundik Tatyana seducing her, holding her down, and...

Western women reminded her of the legends of Amazonian warriors that she and Mei Zhen had read about on their shared bed in her early teens. During the innocent start of what had gradually evolved in to something beautiful, they had often wrestled on the bed, pretending to be Amazon warriors in training, inevitably ending with the older, stronger Mei Zhen lying on top of her, the small but already developed breasts pressing against Xue Feng's budding little nubs, their thighs gripping each other, giggling as they caught their breath.

This Zaheera, this western woman, had awakened the desires that Xue Feng had kept under control ever since she took the job of administering the harem. When she had examined Zaheera when she first arrived, she had enjoyed the process more than she would have dared to admit. The woman had nice symmetric and perky C cup breasts with the perfect 45/55 profile, a small waist flaring out in to ample hips and buttocks, creating a womanly, hourglass figure that contrasted with the girlish, bamboo stalk figure that Chinese women strived to keep. She could smell the musk of the woman's cunt as she had examined the bruises on her thighs that indicated that her flight with the prince had been a rough adventure. The light arousal Xue Feng had been feeling had only been broken when she had discovered that symbol branded in to the woman's tender flesh, banishing all emotion and setting off a train of logical thought, calculation, and plans for manipulation, as she had been trained to do.

Still, the sexual attraction she felt at that moment may have had a part in deciding to recruit this woman in to her confidence (against her own better judgement, and to the chagrin of the people she reported in to). That "test" she had staged in order to fail the woman (to push her in to agreeing to cooperate) had unexpectedly ended in Xue Feng's first sexual encounter with a woman in more two years of living in a harem surrounded by nubile young women. Maybe that's why it had felt so good.

However, taking this any further would be a mistake... and in her line of work, even a fatal mistake. Emotions cloud judgement, as her trainers had drilled in to her. It was time to take a decisive step to end this, as anyone in their right mind would do.

When Xue Feng stood up and let the robe fall off her, she wasn't in her right mind. Not by far.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 10-15-2021, 12:32 PM   #29
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Zaheera was staring down at Madam Li's feet, simultaneously excited, afraid, and embarrassed at what she had blurted out.

The memories of that massage and Madam Li's perfect feminine body, the sexual deprivation Zaheera had been experiencing ever since she had arrived here (which was not something that had would have bothered her before she had been brought to the cabin in the woods), seeing Madam Li not in her usual strict makeup and business clothing but as a normal young woman with startlingly disarming natural beauty covered in just sheer nightwear... all that had conspired to make her a fool of herself. Not to mention seeing the young Chinese woman's vibrator - with the thought of what it would taste like if she were to lick it running through her mind.

Even though the woman had evidently been receptive to that "massage session" a few weeks ago, it didn't mean that she was open to that sort of pleasure all the time. It may have been a one-off thing. Although Cumrag had assured her that deep down all women were born to enjoy sexual pleasure with other women, most women she had known in her previous life hadn't seemed that way. Even Zaheera had not discovered that side of herself until she had met Cumrag. She realized that the fear she was feeling was not fear of punishment... rather, it was the fear of rejection.

With a sound like a softly whispered sigh, the flimsy silk robe fell to the Chinese woman's dainty feet. Her heart beating, Zaheera's gaze traveled slowly upwards - from the woman's sleek calves, to her slim thighs, to that small, neatly trimmed thatch of straight jet-black pubic hair, along her firm belly, to those small but perfect milky white breasts with their light brown areolae the size of Euro coins... and that's when she noticed that those breasts were bobbing up and down with rapid, nervous breathing. The young woman's face betrayed her nervousness uncertainty, her usual stern, authoritarian composure having vanished like a dew drop in the morning sun.

It took Zaheera completely by surprise to see this normally confident young woman in such a vulnerable state. She clambered to her feet, towering over the petite Chinese woman by a head. Her trembling fingers fumbled with the snaps of the Batik blouse, exposing her own breasts, with the nipples already hardening in anticipation. Throwing the blouse to the ground, she hurriedly undid the cloth wrapped around her waist, until they were both standing, facing each other, naked, and unsure what to do next.

After a few awkward seconds, Zaheera reached out and took the woman's cold hands in hers and drew her close. Xue Feng closed her eyes as their lips met.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 11-05-2021, 11:46 AM   #30
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Madam Li's lips were soft and tasted like her strawberry lipgloss and they slowly parted under the pressure of Zaheera's lips. Zaheera clasped the petite young Asian woman's face in her trembling hands as her tongue explored deeper. She heard a slight moan mixed with a sigh as the woman's mouth opened to her exploration and her body relaxed, melting in to hers.

She was the second woman Zaheera had ever kissed like this in her life. The first had been the other prisoner in that cabin in the woods - the girl who called herself cumrag. From the first time she had made love to cum rag, she had been in control... holding the girl's wrists, lying on top of her forcing her tongue in... it had felt good to be in control. That's probably how men felt, when they held women down, and penetrated their bodies. The feeling of power she had felt over cum rag had been amazing. But now, she was holding Madam Li in her hands, the woman who had control over her in every part of her life, except in this. Taking control of this one single moment made that feeling of power surge through her, as the Asian woman clung on to her, eyes closed, vulnerable, and helpless.

Xue Feng was stunned by how easily she had surrendered control to this western woman... to this slave... this brown haired Amazon. It felt good to let the rigid control melt away like the mountain snow - the control she had to maintain day in and day out. It felt like setting aside a heavy burden. Letting someone lead her, just like how Mei Zhen had done when they were young and carefree, brought her back to that time of innocence, when her world revolved around the smile on her beautiful cousin's face.

Her last intimate encounter had been with that tall, sun-burnt, butch from naval intelligence who had been on the same training with her, whose name she didn't even know (they had been forbidden to tell each other their real names, and only used the pseudonyms they had been given). She had been strong and muscular and had also taken control in bed. However, that had felt different - almost as if she were with a man. In fact, she had even smelled like a man. Xue Feng was aroused paradoxically by soft, feminine curves that hid their power behind them.

Xue Feng felt herself being pushed on to the divan, with the western woman's predatory hands roaming her body, seeking her sensitive nipples and the taut, smooth skin over her abdomen. A loud moan escaped her as the lips found her nipples and the warm tongue circled them. Her fingers wound through the woman's hair as she fought to keep the mouth where it belonged... on her breasts. And yet, that hungry mouth wanted more - she felt her wrists being clasped in one hand and held above her head, as the lips explored their new-found freedom southwards. She shuddered as the soft kisses trailed down the middle of her flat stomach, and after a deft orbit with the tip of the tongue around her navel, continued to lead down to that triangle of dark straight hair.

Zaheera released the woman's wrists as she brought her mouth closer to the thatch of hair, breathing in the faint scent of the woman's arousal. Her hands parted the woman's thighs and her lips met the soft lips guarding the woman's intimate opening. Just like the lips guarding her mouth, these gave way easily to her probing tongue, rewarding her with the light tangy taste that was familiar from the day she had attempted the test.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Advertisements
Kink Talk