Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-25-2019, 09:43 PM   #1
Master_in_blue

Default Now Hiring: The international Slave Brothel [Opening soon]

I have been away from GD for a long time, and now that I came back I decided to start the one business I always wanted to: A brothel. As the entrepreneur, I present you the business plan, step by step:

In this brothel, we will serve you the best, naughtiest, most obedient, classiest slaves that you can imagine. The brothel will include an upper floor for the elites, an orgy room, and a dungeon to train and torture the poorly performing whores.

1. The first step is to train the whores. Every sub that wants to be hired will undergo an internship period in which we train our sluts how to suck dick, do deep throat, offer their pussy and ass, assume required positions, and please their client in the most pleasurable way.

Sluts will undergo a 3 day training period with the assigned trainer, and then they will have to take a test on the upper floor, publicly. A voting will follow, and only those who pass get hired and can earn $ s. The failed sluts will get back to dungeon to get another set of training with proper punishments.

For this step we will hire trainers, and sub applicants.

2. After we have our employees, we will open the brothel. Masters and Doms [customers] can come, pick the available subs [whores], take them upstairs to play with them in private, or in the orgy room to gang on them, whatever they like.

3. How does the economy work:

3-1- Every Dom [customers in our economy] gets a fixed amount of credit at the beginning. Whores and sluts get nothing.

3-2 - Trainers get credit for their service when they train the sluts before the opening.

3-3- purchasing the whores' service incurs a cost, which will be paid to the brothel owner.

3-4 - Whores get a cut of the brothel's fee. Customers may also tip the slave if they liked their service.

3-5 - Whores can save money to buy themselves free after having enough money. otherwise, they have to serve whoever the brothel assigns them to.

3-6- Whores have equal price at the beginning. Based on the reviews that the customers write for them their price will increase or decrease.

3-7- To motivate writing reviews, customers will be awarded with some credit after leaving a review. [It is essentially a block-chain inspired economy.]

Shoot me your expansionary ideas. We will later need a manager for the slaves, and a general manager for the house. Lots of other details to be included, such as how to handle the limits of each sub. As the idea gets mature enough, we will start receiving applications from subs and trainers.

Work hard, party harder.

As a dominant,I like deep connection with my sub.I take interest in her personality and life story.

In play time, I like to control different aspects of my sub's life, such as controlling her pleasure, her tasks and dares, her dress, etc.

Kik me up for neat and quick but eventful plays. and if you are naughty, be ready for the consequences. Only 18+ ladies please. I will make sure of that!
Master_in_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Master_in_blue for this post:
Old 02-24-2019, 02:08 PM   #2
SirHarry

This sounds amazing, how can i get involved?
SirHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:42 PM   #3
sluttypuppet

That is some task yet such an initiative!!!
Old 03-09-2019, 07:19 PM   #4
Powerstrip2

Very interested in hearing more detail. Depending on what the system is, I'd be interested in being one of the whores or a manager.
Powerstrip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:05 PM   #5
Laiar91

Respond on my kik within 3 hours and I wil be a sub

Limit: Scat, Family, permanent
Laiar91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 03:38 PM   #6
sissysub69

i am very intrested in this idea. i would love to do a work in the brothel. it be cool if we could do a promotion system as the reward for slut increse like you start as street walk increasing up to elite. the difficulty increasing so at first you might only get to do 5mins task till you get higher up where it go be a few hours.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:58 PM   #7
bottomsup

I’m very interested as a sub. I’m fairly versatile and would be able to accommodate those clients with a “particularly odd” taste in turn ons.
bottomsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:09 PM   #8
Kiny sarah

This sounds interesting and I would like to hear more and join as a sub whore

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:13 AM   #9
Anonymos404

I would like to join in as a sub

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:36 AM   #10
freakazoyd77

Sounds very interesting, I would like to look into joining as a Trainer.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:31 AM   #11
Ringthebell
getDare Sweetheart

Really sounds like an interesting idea and like something I’ve wanted to do as a slut for a long time

Likes: anal, humiliation, diapers, bladder control, degradation, collars, getting tipsy, wedgies, lingerie, costumes

Dislike: gag, toothpaste, humping,

Limit: social suicide, public, pics, scat, edging, feet, wetting myself(soft)

Don't randomly message me on kik unless we've spoken here
Ringthebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:43 AM   #12
Folie

I'm interested in becoming a slave
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:29 AM   #13
peekaboo775
Baby Member

Default Me too!

I'd like to be a slave!
peekaboo775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 06:56 PM   #14
SubNicole

I’m interested in being a slave
Old 07-13-2021, 10:26 PM   #15
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsony View Post
I don't agree with this at all. As time goes by I noticed that teens and adults get grosser and grosser.
Who reads before posting has a clear advantage. That thread was started two years ago and ended more or less exactly two years ago too. Means the brothel never became reality or went into action. It remained an idea, a plan, a fantasy.

As for gross.... What may be gross for you may be normal for others. Young or old. Members of the bdsm community are often considered being perverts by the rest of the world. If you have a problem with that you may have come to the wrong place.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk