Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 10-19-2021, 06:33 AM   #46
Wolf007
Account Banned

I've got to say, my jaw dropped as well when I was reading your age... somehow I figured you were somewhere around your twenties. So, you even post really young, besides looking it.

Better say something interesting now, to legitimise my own post...

My biggest friend (literally) in life is a Gypsy Vanner horse (Irish Cob) named Jim-Bob. He's been with me for several years now and we regularly go for a walk into nature. Last Sunday we explored the "jungle pad" together. To be honest, I reckon it was more of a regular forest pad, but they tried they're best.
He's also good for a really fast run on the beach or a little jump over medium high obstacles when necessary.
Ohw and as a child (many years ago) I had a pony named Falco who threw me off his back 6 times in a row. He was not my biggest friend (neither literally nor figuratively).

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 02:04 PM   #47
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Post
I've got to say, my jaw dropped as well when I was reading your age... somehow I figured you were somewhere around your twenties. So, you even post really young, besides looking it.

Better say something interesting now, to legitimise my own post...

My biggest friend (literally) in life is a Gypsy Vanner horse (Irish Cob) named Jim-Bob. He's been with me for several years now and we regularly go for a walk into nature. Last Sunday we explored the "jungle pad" together. To be honest, I reckon it was more of a regular forest pad, but they tried they're best.
He's also good for a really fast run on the beach or a little jump over medium high obstacles when necessary.
Ohw and as a child (many years ago) I had a pony named Falco who threw me off his back 6 times in a row. He was not my biggest friend (neither literally nor figuratively).
Young at heart too

My Dad also had a few horses in the countryside. I think my uncle still does. He rode me on it with him when I was so little, I barely have the memory. He owned around 3. I think one or two were classic brown, but my favorite one was the dalmatian looking one. I hadn't ridden one again until I visited him and his family when I had summer vacation (my parents divorced when I was four and both eventually remarried others). He had a business party he was attending and they had horse riding available in the courtyard, so I quickly reacclimated myself to riding again. They provided the horses but left everyone to themself with the horses unless you called out for their assistance. I guess that's how it is on tropical islands. I took a school year there in high school, and he was considering getting some again...

Anyway, I told my best friend recently I want to ride one again. It is autumn now, so maybe I can go to a stable that provides trail rides before the potentially heavy winter comes.

<3

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-19-2021 at 02:11 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 10-28-2021, 06:52 PM   #48
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Bought two zebra finches today. One is named Rudolf. The other I named a remarkable woman's name <3
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk