Old 08-27-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
viterz72

Male 24/male/sissy seeks any age/female/dom in US

24/male/sissy seeks any age/female/dom in US

I am looking for a mistress preferably between 18 and 40 years old. I don’t care about looks as much so long as we are a good match. My main requirement is that you can prove you are a woman to me (No that doesn’t mean you have to send nudes). Also one more thing to mention is my main limit is I won’t show my face. However I will send pictures or videos as you command. I would also consider saying I am a sub, slave, pet, or switch.

Likes: crossdressing, sending humiliating pics, light anal, body writing, basically anything degrading

Dislikes: online (pics being posted), talking during tasks, hidden public, cum eating, painting my nails, writing lines

Limits: face, public, permanent, other people, extreme pain, shaving, poop, cbt, illegal, tasks during the times I work

I have three dildos(one of them squirts), panties, thongs, bras, a maid costume, two butt plugs(one has a tail attached) chastity devices, ballerina costume, lingerie, and can buy something specific if requested.

So here are some of my likes, fantasies, or rules I would be interested in.....

- every time I ask to cum I must send a photo dressed as a girl holding up a sign that says something degrading

- everyday I must send you a message complimenting you

- I would like it if you came up with an embarrassing name to call me. It could be a girls name or a girly dog name or something like that.

- I also like it when I am teased or made fun of saying things like….. "That's a good little girl" or "I can't wait to see you dancing around in those panties" or maybe scare me a little by saying things like. "This photo would look so cute on the internet"

- making me kneel on cam while gagged or maybe with a bar of soap in my mouth for as long as you want while you watch tv or paint your nails or something

- Having to ask for permission before I can eat something

If this sounds like fun or something you would be interested in message me on kik. I can also answer anymore questions you might have. After we talk on kik I can do tasks on skype if you want. That is the main goal.

kik: jakevit123

Advertisements
Kink Talk