Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-20-2021, 10:08 AM   #1
Kinkosiris

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious replies)

25/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious replies)

Hi I’m Osiris.

25 Male Bi from USA (east coast)

I’m writing this post in hopes of connecting with a Dom who will help me embrace and accept my submissive side fully and thus allow me to be the best I can be and serve them. I am looking for someone to put in time to get to know me and make a connection. If that’s not you then you can stop reading. If that is you then please continue!

About me:

As I’ve said I’m bisexual, I do prefer women, but love cock and men too. I currently work Monday through Friday 40 hours a week, and I live at home, so much of my time is taken and with the time I have during evenings and weekends is where I’d like to work to become more submissive. I was previously a switch, however have felt and increasing pull to my submissive side and almost abandoned my dominant side. I do however somewhat struggle to be submissive as in my daily life I’m in control with everything so when it comes to kink I feel the need to let go of control but sometimes struggle to do so. But I yearn to be able to serve obediently for you. As far as my hobbies: I workout regularly so I tend to stay in shape, I write, read, watch tv and anime, play video games and spend time with friends or family. When it comes to kink I am open to most things within my limits but some more so than others. Of those favorites are humiliation, edging, denial, premature ejaculation training, crossdressing, etc.

My limits are as follows: blood, blackmail, findom, personal info, illegal, permanent, scat, vomit, affecting work or family life, underage, food and messy.

What I’m looking for:

Someone who is willing to work with me and create a connection and dynamic we both enjoy. When it comes to physique I’m not very picky, I tend to focus on cock and balls most the bigger is always better, but I will serve any size. I want someone who is creative with tasks especially given my availability and sometimes lack of privacy. Someone who can build up my submissive side without tearing down who I am day to day. I’d prefer in the US and someone close to age but those are flexible requirements. I do like Doms who are open to sharing pics of themselves, it keeps me in the mood. I also function best seven praised as well

What to expect from me:

I will try my best to serve and obey your tasks and rules. I will always be open and honest with what I am capable of doing and what I may struggle to do. You will find I can be very obedient when I trust someone. Hurting that trust tends to make me close up and be less obedient. But when there’s trust I can be very into the play.

Things I want to explore:

Premature ejaculation training: I’ve been reading up on this and want to try and train myself to become premature through the one finger method, and trigger method, but would need help staying motivated I feel

If any of what I have said interests you please message me on kik.

Kik: Kinkosiris

Advertisements
Kink Talk