Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-18-2021, 08:48 AM   #1
sniazzy

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (sub sissy)

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hey there! I'm happy that you opened my Ad! Please read the whole post before contacting me.

About me:

I'm 24 old guy from Poland. I was sub two times, but it was a long time ago, so I consider myself as a not experienced sub. Although, I have experience in the kinky world, I tried a lot of stuff and I want to try a lot ot more!
For non sexual aspects of me I can say that I recently graduated from university and I have full time job now, so my free time is usual in the evening (but I can do some tasks during work).
One of my passions is playing tabletop roleplaying games (currently mostly D&D and Call of cthulu). I also love playing competetive video games, investing in stock markets, keeping up with youtube.

I currently live with my girlfriend and she doesn't know anything about my kinks and I want to keep it private. Although I'm open to do some tasks, rules (perhaps humiliating) when I'm with her without her awereness. Same apply to be in chastity cage etc.

What I'm looking for:
As I said above, I'm looking for Mistress or Master that I can submit to. I always want to try new things and push myself further! If you want an open minded slave, here I'm.

Likes:Being submissive, forced Fem, dice dares, feet, humiliation, edging, chastity, giving up control, anal, hypnosis, public.

Dislikes(punishments):
pee, corner time, cbt, cum eating

Limits: Blood, family, permament, scat, pictures with face.

If you are interested in training me, please conctact me in PM or kik: Sniazzy00

Last edited by sniazzy; 10-22-2021 at 03:20 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk